1st Capitol rioter to stand trial gets 7 years, the longest sentence for a Jan. 6 defendant so far

A very accurate depiction of just how fucking stupid the OP is.
No, the two of you are just retards. First to go to trial doesn't mean first to have his trial completed, jackass. Other trials were open and shut. This guy lawyered up, claimed mental problems, played games with delays.

Grow a brain, imbecile.

No, the two of you are just retards. First to go to trial doesn't mean first to have his trial completed, jackass. Other trials were open and shut. This guy lawyered up, claimed mental problems, played games with delays.

Grow a brain, imbecile.
Wow, thanks! That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!

I have no issue with him spending time in jail, but seven years is ridiculous. According to what I'm reading, this man never committed any physical violence. Give him six months, maybe a year, but seven, no. This smells of political persecution to me.

I have no issue with him spending time in jail, but seven years is ridiculous. According to what I'm reading, this man never committed any physical violence. Give him six months, maybe a year, but seven, no. This smells of political persecution to me.

In NYC and LA they're let out with no bail for similar crimes.
Dimm STASI Courts are alive and well concerning the 1/6 riot.

Forum List

Back