1st Capitol rioter to stand trial gets 7 years, the longest sentence for a Jan. 6 defendant so far

He went before a democrat party judge, and a democrat party jury.....he wasn't going to get justice in that Soviet show trial..........as you can see in the article, people who did less than he did as democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, got off with nothing.............this isn't justice, this is persecution of political enemies.
the judge did him a favour.

His daughter thinks trump should get life.I agree.
But she doesn't think her father would ever shoot her. That was my point Tommy. You really need to stop living your life through your hatred of Trump. It's making you weak and flabby in the brain.

But she doesn't think her father would ever shoot her. That was my point Tommy. You really need to stop living your life through your hatred of Trump. It's making you weak and flabby in the brain.
I'll bet she didn't think he was so dumb as to attack our country either, but he did.

I'll bet she didn't think he was so dumb as to attack our country either, but he did.
I bet she's not dumb enough to think he was actually attacking our country either, like your dumb ass.

This is EXACTLY what the Left wants. Quashing all political opposition to their sick agenda of total control. Thank G-d that with the midterms, many, if not most of these brave patriots should be released and compensated properly. Oh, and as to the Left's call for "unity"?

View attachment 677284
There's your answer.
Give us a detailed analysis explaining how breaking into the Capitol, destroying property, and injuring and killing people is patriotic? This I've got to see.

Most of those folks were Right-wing extremists for Trump.
Ya, Patriots are 'extremists' you guys have been sawing that block of wood for too long now. It's getting redundant and boring.

I bet she's not dumb enough to think he was actually attacking our country either, like your dumb ass.
But he did. Under our laws, he was guilty of exactly that. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be going to jail. By the way, the father admitted to being stupid.

And how exactly am I attacking the country? Be specific?

Give us a detailed analysis explaining how breaking into the Capitol, destroying property, and injuring and killing people is patriotic? This I've got to see.
Give us detailed analysis of just who the Jan 6th protestors killed.

Ya, Patriots are 'extremists' you guys have been sawing that block of wood for too long now. It's getting redundant and boring.
No one cares. The truth is in the pudding. Who are the sick fucks in jail?

But he did. Under our laws, he was guilty of exactly that. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be going to jail. By the way, the father admitted to being stupid.

And how exactly am I attacking the country? Be specific?
We were talking about what his daughter thought, you moron. I never said you attacked the country, you fucking idiot.

Asking a question with a question is a game for losers. You go first loser.
Well, you made the claim, dufus. I am asking you just who the Jan 6th protestors killed. You can't answer it's obvious.

We were talking about what his daughter thought, you moron. I never said you attacked the country, you fucking idiot.
I don't care. Get it. And neither does the law. A hypothetical; my daughter didn't think I was going to run the red light, I got a ticket. Does my daughters opinion get the ticket thrown out? You are using an argument for idiots.

Forum List

Back