1st Capitol rioter to stand trial gets 7 years, the longest sentence for a Jan. 6 defendant so far

Those who lie in an effort to defend the Trump terrorists are as guilty as the Trump terrorists.

The right’s war on America’s democracy continues.
Agree! This goes way beyond these Trump terrorists. What is revealing here is this war on America and Democracy. This is all about taking away your rights. All of them.

This is an unearthed "want to be" Gestapo population of people who after every right we hold dear.

I said no such thing. You are a pathetic liar; His political views went through the gate.
So? Will YOU be arrested for YOUR 'political views' going 'through the gate?' Hey, how about show us the sign at the capitol that says 'check your political views.' You idiot. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Steps I believe. I wasn’t at the trial.

This asshole also threatened to shoot his kids if they reported him.

He’s scum.
Didn't work...as his 19 year old son was the one that tipped off police~

I note that he in fact got less than the Federal guidelines..thus the judge gave him a break.

I'm not going through the gate uninvited you fucking retard.
I asked you where the 'check your politics' sign was, moron. You do realize that Reffitt never actually went into the Capitol?

Didn't work...as his 19 year old son was the one that tipped off police~

I note that he in fact got less than the Federal guidelines..thus the judge gave him a break.
Yes, because the judge realized the threat was not that credible. I don't think that was even part of the conviction.

The son disagreed with his father's political views. They had been at odds with each other. The son had a motive to blow it up bigger than what it was, the daughter did not feel threatened even though she too disagreed with her father's political views. He wasn't convicted of attempted murder anyway so the point is now moot.
I guess his father should have thought about that before threatening to shoot people.

He’s trash.

Great stuff. Hope he dies in priaon.First of many I hope.
A good day in the fight against terrorism – a domestic terrorist sentenced to seven years, foreign terrorist Zawahiri killed in Kabul.

Forum List

Back