1st Capitol rioter to stand trial gets 7 years, the longest sentence for a Jan. 6 defendant so far

That argument is beyond retarded. Get lost.
It’s a fact that it stems solely from what his wife says he said to her
I am 100% correct and you are embracing hearsay once again

If you invite me in and then change your mind you can’t shoot me especially if I am unarmed.
I'm not inviting you, nor did the Capitol police invite Trump's terrorists. See how easy that is? LOL! Folks, this guy is a straight up idiot.

This is the pos you defend. Guess what that makes you?
It’s a fact that it stems solely from what his wife says he said to her
I am 100% correct and you are embracing hearsay once again

In court on Monday, Reffitt described himself as “a fucking idiot” who hadn’t been “thinking clearly.”

“I clearly fucked up,” he said.
This is the pos you defend. Guess what that makes you?

Not even a bona fide legal document. Somebody made it up. I've worked with thousands and thousands of pages of legal documentation, and this is as phony as it gets.

But keep on believing it, little butt monkey. This is, after all, America, where you get to believe anything you want.
It’s literally off of the DoJ website.

Look at you. Sticking up for the guy threatening to kill his own children to save his neck.

"Reffitt’s son, Jackson Reffitt, previously discussed on CNN how he turned in his father to the FBI. The son has since left the family’s home, essentially disappearing and living in what the Justice Department calls an undisclosed location. His sister said in court on Monday that her father and brother had long had a strained relationship because of political tension."

" The daughter also had testified about her father to a grand jury, according to Monday’s proceedings."

“He’s not a violent person. He just says things. He talks a lot. … That’s just him being a drama queen,” she said at the hearing. “I wasn’t in fear, I guess. It was annoying in a way.”

This is a case of government using one's own kid and family issues to punish a man for his political views, clearly. Notice how most of the media buries his daughter's testimony?

Forum List

Back