2:00....Trump and Iran

1) Obama was an obvious supporter of Islamists across the ME. His policy decisions consistently supported their interests. He fairly drooled when Morsi took over Egypt. That, of course, was a failure.

2) The point is to prevent Iran from developing nukes. With this agreement, they can resume their program within a very short time and lose nothing.
And what will not having it do to stop it?

And what will this cancelling do to the Korean deal?

the Iran deal was a one sided cave by Obama and Kerry, Iran got billions (some in cash on pallets) and we got nothing. apparently Obama wanted Iran to have nukes because his deal virtually assured that they will.

What this will do to the Korean deal is show Un that Trump means business and that he will not make a bad deal or allow anyone to renig on an agreement.

If we were going into business together to open a pizza parlor and about to finalize the agreement in June…
And I see that in May, you tore up your agreement with the last guy you went into business with…
I’d think twice about going into business with someone so mentally unstable…

Here's a question that will leave you speechless:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

"Awarding". A girl after Goebbels own heart.

'Awarding' is accurate, as is describing you as an idiot.

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized,

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

Here's a question that will leave you speechless:

In what universe did such an award ever take place

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized,

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

In your face, you dunce.

Why would they strike a deal with a country that will have a reputation for reneging?

Why would anyone?
Why would anyone strike a deal with the worlds leading state sponsor of terror? Even after they said no deal will stop their destruction?

Who said that Iran is the leading state sponsor of terror? Where does that claim come from?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The us. Many other countries.

So, the government told us. The same government for which there are 20 threads a day on this forum that tell us how screwed up it is and how they lie to us all the time...yet nobody ever questions this claim...

I will personally pay your one way air fare to Tehran so you can give us a first hand account of what it is like in Iran,

Thanks, would love to go back for a visit. I lived there from half way through my 3rd grade year till the end of the 7th grade. We left about 6 months before the Shah did.

The 'deal' should never have been paid.

Every other nation walked away from the negotiating table from these terrorist pr!cks.
- Obama stayed.

The Iranian military / air force conducted practice bombing-runs on mock US aircraft carriers while Barry remained at the table.

Iran's leader led public chants of 'Death To America' as Barry remained at the table.

It was reported that Iran was violating the Temporary Rules set into place while the long-term agreement was being negotiated while Barry remained at the table.

Barry was so afraid they would walk away from the table and wanted this deal as part of his 'Legacy' so badly that he refused to make getting back US Hostages part of the deal. (Instead he later paid a ransom for their release.)

Barry Un-Constitutionally negotiated his own 'Treaty' on behalf of the United States, by-passing Congress to do so. When it was done, Barry ran with it to the U.n. to have it ratified before Congress could see / read it and act on it. This was just another example of how Barry 'Castro' did his own thing as 'Dear Leader'.

Why would they strike a deal with a country that will have a reputation for reneging?

Why would anyone?
Why would anyone strike a deal with the worlds leading state sponsor of terror? Even after they said no deal will stop their destruction?

Who said that Iran is the leading state sponsor of terror? Where does that claim come from?

All over the news.

... until the Embassy opens in Jerusalem! Wouldn’t that be fun? The timing is already pretty clise. Might as well consolidate the shitstorm! Ah?

A person very close visited Iran recently. He found it to be a beautiful, friendly country. The people were welcoming, generous and interested in the outside world. The Iranians are not to be confused with a régime that is theocratic and outmoded, just as Americans are not to be judged by what Nixon, 'W' or others have done.

I don't use a verification service. You?

Then how do you verify? Do you have your own private sources?

Past performance. Current behaviors. Friends and enemies. Cause and effect. Multiple sources both foreign and domestic. Logic. Common sense. History.

Knowledge is power.

No. Verification establishes truth. At best, your approach establishes a pattern. Patterns can, and do, change.

Shrug. I have complete confidence in my abilities.

How do you get "pattern" from the elements listed?

"Past performance. Current behaviors. Friends and enemies." Those indicate patterns. I disregarded "multiple sources both foreign and domestic, because you and I don't have those. Logic and common sense rely on reliable information, and we haven't agreed on that. Trump indicates our primary information sources - the State Dept., the media, and the IC are dishonest. History is past perfomance (redundant). There is nothing that a layman could "verify".

I know my record.

It appears you're pretty well in the dark.

The Great Obama got Iran to give up its nuclear program

Crooked Donnie is giving it back

You're behind the times. The latest harebrained bullshit is Obama "awarded" nuclear weapons to Iran.

Swear to God, I read it right here.

what do you think the Iranians did with the pallets of cash that Obama sent them. they spent it on their nuclear program, moron.

I suppose it would be the acme of idiocy to ask you for a link.

Why would anyone?

All over the news.

Then it has to be true! The news is never wrong!

A person very close visited Iran recently. He found it to be a beautiful, friendly country. The people were welcoming, generous and interested in the outside world. The Iranians are not to be confused with a régime that is theocratic and outmoded, just as Americans are not to be judged by what Nixon, 'W' or others have done.
But didnt he just win re election?
Look at the palis for instance. They voted in a terrorist org to lead them.
Should they not be blamed?
They vote for this shit. Just like Americans do.

Then how do you verify? Do you have your own private sources?

Past performance. Current behaviors. Friends and enemies. Cause and effect. Multiple sources both foreign and domestic. Logic. Common sense. History.

Knowledge is power.

No. Verification establishes truth. At best, your approach establishes a pattern. Patterns can, and do, change.

"Past performance. Current behaviors. Friends and enemies." Those indicate patterns. I disregarded "multiple sources both foreign and domestic, because you and I don't have those. Logic and common sense rely on reliable information, and we haven't agreed on that. Trump indicates our primary information sources - the State Dept., the media, and the IC are dishonest. History is past perfomance (redundant). There is nothing that a layman could "verify".

I know my record.

It appears you believe Trump when he tells you the MSM, the Intel community, and the State Dept are liars; and you believe the MSM, the Intel community, and the State Dept when they tell you Iran is lying.

#1 tourist destination for Iranians before the revolution: Israel.
#1 medical needs destination for Iranians seeking significant medical attention before the revolution: Israel.

#1 medical needs destination for Iranians seeking significant medical attention before the revolution: Israel.

Fake news

Fake news

Stop being a dumbass troll and grow up.

Knowledge is power.

I know my record.

It appears you believe Trump when he tells you the MSM, the Intel community, and the State Dept are liars

I don't need Trump to tell me that. It has been my stance for several decades.

Forum List

Back