2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden

C it is.

See ya.
No matter how many times you try to divert the thread, 2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden. You’re in the minority. He has also divided the country even more and his rhetoric and policies have created significant inflation. Now back to your diversions.

No matter how many times you try to divert the thread, 2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden. You’re in the minority. He has also divided the country even more and his rhetoric and policies have created significant inflation. Now back to your diversions.
Still more than the number that trusted Trump.

Oh right. His bad poll numbers don’t count though. Because…reasons.

LoL.

This thread isn’t about Trump. Stick to the topic. But you are also wrong.
I already posted a link FROM THE SAME POLLSTER, showing that people trusted Trump even less than Biden.

It amuses me when you contort yourself to attack Biden for something that Trump was even worse with. LoL

I already posted a link FROM THE SAME POLLSTER, showing that people trusted Trump even less than Biden.

It amuses me when you contort yourself to attack Biden for something that Trump was even worse with. LoL

As of now Trump beats Biden. 2/3 don’t Trust Biden. More trust Trump.

As of now Trump beats Biden. 2/3 don’t Trust Biden. More trust Trump.
I think looking at election polls this early is pretty close to useless.

You’re just desperately trying to pivot away from your topic on trust now that I showed you that Trump’s poll numbers were even lower on that.

Maybe you should think these things out more carefully if you don’t want to look like a hypocritical moron.

I think looking at election polls this early is pretty close to useless.

You’re just desperately trying to pivot away from your topic on trust now that I showed you that Trump’s poll numbers were even lower on that.

Maybe you should think these things out more carefully if you don’t want to look like a hypocritical moron.

I am living in the present. It will only get worse for Joe. Cold weather is here and heating bills will skyrocket. Poor leftist.

You’re still trying really hard to pivot. LoL!

Not at all. 2/3 don’t Trust Biden. You brought up Trump. Not I. The poll clearly shows more trust Trump. Guess you don’t want to live in reality. You also said Biden has been less divisive. Most disagree with you.

Oh I’m just fine, buddy. Thanks for asking.

It’s always fun watching you squirm when you find out that Trump is worse at the thing you criticize Biden about. :)

Seems like Biden is really in trouble

Interesting since he ran as the great unifier but now is the great divider it seems?

70% are saying his policies have worsened the economy or had no effect.

80% consider inflation to be a problem.

So what happened to the great unifier?

Truth over Facts
Let’s Go Brandon

Americans don't trust Joe Biden?

Of course not Captain Obvious.

1639882907180.png

Seems like Biden is really in trouble
Like I said, looking into presidential election polls 3 years early is a waste of time.

Personally, I highly doubt it will be Biden/Trump part 2.

Like I said, looking into presidential election polls 3 years early is a waste of time.

Personally, I highly doubt it will be Biden/Trump part 2.
Why are you squirming? You are the one who brought Trump into this. I agree Trump is irrelevant. This helps the GOP in 2022 and hopefully helps the Democratic Party to see that it has moved too far left.

Forum List

Back