2 Cruise Pics I Found

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
forgot to offer these as more proof of my ugliness... i found them while cleaning out my locker on the ship... i have a much better camera now though so hopefully i will get some good pics of australia, hong kong etc... on our next deployment (if it doesn't get changed in order for us to assist with the tsunami efforts)

first is me at an aussie rules footy game in perth... the scarf is a sign of support, and was generously given to me by the kind family that struck up a conversation with this ignorant yank about their favorite sport and team. aussie rules football is awesome!

second is me in singapore aboard a lift taking us to sentosa island.

NATO AIR said:
forgot to offer these as more proof of my ugliness... i found them while cleaning out my locker on the ship... i have a much better camera now though so hopefully i will get some good pics of australia, hong kong etc... on our next deployment (if it doesn't get changed in order for us to assist with the tsunami efforts)

first is me at an aussie rules footy game in perth... the scarf is a sign of support, and was generously given to me by the kind family that struck up a conversation with this ignorant yank about their favorite sport and team. aussie rules football is awesome!

second is me in singapore aboard a lift taking us to sentosa island.

Why are you always so hard on yourself? You're cute, get used to it! :tng:

Dude!!!! Aint you just one heck of a stud puppy! Hope you get lots of good pics; it sounds like you have some great ports to visit.

NATO AIR said:
:) thank you, i wish i could see what you all see

Well NATO, you should allow that their opinion is as valid as yours. It will make your life easier if you understand that some of the girls you meet will think you are cute regardless of your own opinion in that matter.

Said1 said:
Why are you always so hard on yourself? You're cute, get used to it! :tng:

Oh gee... where's the "go stand in front of the camera again" smartass crack for him? I wouldn't want to think you've just singled me out for some reason to give your sass to.

Pale Rider said:
Oh gee... where's the "go stand in front of the camera again" smartass crack for him? I wouldn't want to think you've just singled me out for some reason to give your sass to.

The day he posts shots of the back of his head, I'll certainly do that. :tng:

Said1 said:
The day he posts shots of the back of his head, I'll certainly do that. :tng:

Yes, I'm sure you will. Par for the course of a busy body. What I don't understand is why you care, and why you need to get up on someone about it. I sense a little envy.

Pale Rider said:

:rotflmao:

You're not camera-shy - Nato is. :)

Aww, you two be good. Pretty, pretty please? Sugar...cherries...all that bullshit...? :)

Forum List

Back