2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

And of course all of a sudden we forget that this concealed carrier may have saved lives by engaging the shooter............

And as this article points out, they AR-15 isn't as deadly a weapon as you anti gun morons drool that it is....

Concealed Carrier Battled Mass Shooter In Houston: Media Silent

What many news outlets seem to be glossing over in their reporting of attack is that the veteran’s attack, carried out with an AR-15 variant, showed that the weapon was anything but “high-powered.” Six of the eight people shot with the most common rifle sold in the United States survived the attack.

One of those survivors, Byron Wilson, was a concealed carrier who drew his handgun and engaged the rifle armed shooter before being shot three times.

Pictures from the scene also show police patrol cars riddled with bullet holes.

He killed 56-year-old Eugene Linscomb and critically injured father Byron Wilson, who police say was trying to fight back and stop the deadly attack.

Authorities said Wilson had a concealed carry permit and fired at the suspect. He was shot three times in the process.

He is expected to survive.

Details are very sketchy about the exact role Mr. Wilson played in stopping the attack. We don’t know if Mr. Wilson hit the gunman, but we do know that he distracted him and shot at him. We don’t know why Mr. Wilson, who is just one of 12+ million concealed carriers in the United States, chose to draw his weapon and wade into a fight against an attacker with a longer-ranged weapon and ostensibly more training.

And he could have gotten others killed, including himself.

In this particular case, the only thing we know is that the good guy with a gun ended up in critical condition.

Yeah......let's wait and see what actuallly happenned.........the anti gun journalists will be withholding anything positive about the defensive gun user......in fact...they might be trying to find out if he is a "White Hispanic" and they might be busy editing his 911 call and editing the video footage they may have....

So let's wait genius to see what happened......and of course....all the other times where a concealed carrier actually stopped a mass shooter, let's completely ignore those....

moron.

There's no wait and see what happened, you idiot, we already know what happened. The good guy with the gun ended up in critical condition, and the police did their jobs and got the shooter.

We are not talking about other times, we are discussing this one particular incident.

Yes...and Zimmerman was a white Hispanics, and they didn't Doctor the 911 call and they didn't edit the emergency room nutraceuticals video.......

Did the concealed carrier slow down the attacker? Did he wound the attacker?

Did he save lives?

Moron

Useless blabber.

Unless you have proof that any of the above occurred, you're just pissing in the wind.

Hey asswipe....you do realize that the shooter hit and wounded two cops...right.......two cops who are allegedly trained to deal with these guys.........and with the cops it took them an hour to take the guy down...right......

So.......two responding cops were hit and wounded.........I guess they shouldn't have tried to stop the guy either...right?

In this particular case, the only thing we know is that the good guy with a gun ended up in critical condition.

Yeah......let's wait and see what actuallly happenned.........the anti gun journalists will be withholding anything positive about the defensive gun user......in fact...they might be trying to find out if he is a "White Hispanic" and they might be busy editing his 911 call and editing the video footage they may have....

So let's wait genius to see what happened......and of course....all the other times where a concealed carrier actually stopped a mass shooter, let's completely ignore those....

moron.

There's no wait and see what happened, you idiot, we already know what happened. The good guy with the gun ended up in critical condition, and the police did their jobs and got the shooter.

We are not talking about other times, we are discussing this one particular incident.

Yes...and Zimmerman was a white Hispanics, and they didn't Doctor the 911 call and they didn't edit the emergency room nutraceuticals video.......

Did he save lives?

Moron

Useless blabber.

Unless you have proof that any of the above occurred, you're just pissing in the wind.

Hey asswipe....you do realize that the shooter hit and wounded two cops...right.......two cops who are allegedly trained to deal with these guys.........and with the cops it took them an hour to take the guy down...right......

So.......two responding cops were hit and wounded.........I guess they shouldn't have tried to stop the guy either...right?

And you have no evidence that good guy with a gun was of any help. All we do know is that good guy with the gun almost got himself killed.

And here you are, just pissing in the wind.

upload_2016-5-31_23-10-7.jpeg

CS1245818-02A-BIG.jpg

moron.

Did he save lives?

Moron

Useless blabber.

Shame the shooter had such easy access to a very dangerous weapon.

moron.

Did he save lives?

Moron

Useless blabber.

That's why I am well prepared.

you will be ever so glad to see the citizen CCP holder or just a brave citizen to show up before the law gets there if need be to save your butt.

Hey, when you got your CCW permit, did you sign that form that said you would put your life on the line for a complete stranger?

Is the NRA paying for the medical care and ongoing expenses for the guy who decided to interject himself in a gun battle? And got shot. Or are the gun nutters paying? This guy is a national gun rights hero. Start a go fund me page.

Someone ask the guy that put himself at risk by choice and got shot if he would do it again.

He accomplished nothing. Saved no one.

But he was stupid enough to think his 9mm or .380 or whatever he was carrying was going to take on an AR 15 and win.
So he got himself shot. Twice. Right? Lucky to be alive.
WTF do they teach in these CCW classes?

Why would you think that? It's what cops get paid to do. Right? Train for it. Practice for it. And in the end the cops were successful. Much better that the CCW carrier.

Someone ask the guy that put himself at risk by choice and got shot if he would do it again.

He accomplished nothing. Saved no one.

But he was stupid enough to think his 9mm or .380 or whatever he was carrying was going to take on an AR 15 and win.
So he got himself shot. Twice. Right? Lucky to be alive.
WTF do they teach in these CCW classes?

Seems the idea of a random ccw stopping shootings like this is a myth. He was originally considered a suspect so probably lucky he didn't get friendly fire.

[ QUOTE]

Liberals.[/QUOTE]

He fired 212 times. Not going to do that with a revolver. Conservatives support arming mass shooters with the best weapons I guess.

He fired 212 times. Not going to do that with a revolver. Conservatives support arming mass shooters with the best weapons I guess.
I guess you're an idiot. Sorry guns make you pee but you can't have mine.

I'm sorry you pee yourself when you hear gun control. You shouldn't be so scared, a revolver is plenty of protection. Lots of cops being shot and killed.

If you people realized how ignorant you were, would it make a difference?

If you people realized how ignorant you were, would it make a difference?

Ignorant is not realizing the damage you are doing by supporting all these mass shooting guns.

I'm sorry you pee yourself when you hear gun control. You shouldn't be so scared, a revolver is plenty of protection. Lots of cops being shot and killed.
I'm not the snivel butt here, you are. Every day you cry about guns.

You own it, crybaby.

I'm not the snivel butt here, you are. Every day you cry about guns.

You own it, crybaby.

You are the one too scared to go anywhere without a gun. I do it all the time sissy.

Forum List

Back