2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

Misdirection is not a dance, but you do know the steps.

You are good at ignoring the facts. 212 shots fired. Nobody needs a weapon like that. Show me examples of defenses using 212 rounds.

Show me where rights have a need prerequisite, traitor?

Didnt think you could. The right is to bear arms. Not all arms. A revolver is an arm. We already limit machine guns, we should do more with these other mass shooting guns.

He fired 212 times. Not going to do that with a revolver. Conservatives support arming mass shooters with the best weapons I guess.
I guess you're an idiot. Sorry guns make you pee but you can't have mine.

I'm sorry you pee yourself when you hear gun control. You shouldn't be so scared, a revolver is plenty of protection. Lots of cops being shot and killed.
I'm not the snivel butt here, you are. Every day you cry about guns.

You own it, crybaby.

You are the one too scared to go anywhere without a gun. I do it all the time sissy.
I never said that so it's you who are living in an altered state of conscientiousness. That's why your ilk can't be trusted. You'll claim you only want this little reasonable law, then it will be another and another until we lose our rights.

There is no such thing as a mass shooting gun. Rights do not come with a needs prerequisite.

You are good at ignoring the facts. 212 shots fired. Nobody needs a weapon like that. Show me examples of defenses using 212 rounds.

Are you on drugs? He was not defending himself, he was murdering people and miscreants like you want to make everyone helpless in the face of that.

Why is it that liberals go after white conservatives? That seems the gist of the anti-gun group on this board.

Are you on drugs? He was not defending himself, he was murdering people and miscreants like you want to make everyone helpless in the face of that.

Right, nobody needs a gun like that for defense, only mass shooters need them.

There is no such thing as a mass shooting gun. Rights do not come with a needs prerequisite.

Yes there are. Any gun with huge magazine is a mass shooter. Nothing patriotic about supporting mass shootings.

Any one spewing out the lies you are needs mental help, that or you're just another shill.

What lies specifically?

So owning a fast car is about supporting reckless driving and accidents.

[So owning a fast car is about supporting reckless driving and accidents.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and if you wear a seatbelt you want to have a wreck.

Forum List

Back