2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

Why is it that liberals go after white conservatives? That seems the gist of the anti-gun group on this board.
Why is it that white conservatives call liberals who want to stop the gun violence Mentally Ill, Stupid, Nazi's? It's not about race, if that's what you're trying to say.

It is all about liberals attacking white conservatives, if you think it is racial that is your issue. It is more political, it is white conservatives that get attacked on this issue. Chicago had 40 plus gun injuries this weekend and the left is silent. Make it one guy in Houston, TX shooting and it is the end of the world, guns need banned, white guys that belong to the NRA are corrupt and are all for murder. It is plain stupid rhetoric by liberals.
You're the one who seems to be making it racial. Just omit the word "white" from your conservatives label, and you're all set.
And are black liberals calling for gun control? I never hear, one way or the other. If it's their neighborhoods where this is going down, they should have a voice.

Nice try, but control is about those who own guns, legally. Not about illegal guns, the left is not worried about illegal guns, just the legal ones. That is why the NRA is always mentioned.That is why the murders in Chicago aren't mentioned.
You must be retarded. The killings in Chicago stay on the news.

Why is it that liberals go after white conservatives? That seems the gist of the anti-gun group on this board.
Why is it that white conservatives call liberals who want to stop the gun violence Mentally Ill, Stupid, Nazi's? It's not about race, if that's what you're trying to say.

It is all about liberals attacking white conservatives, if you think it is racial that is your issue. It is more political, it is white conservatives that get attacked on this issue. Chicago had 40 plus gun injuries this weekend and the left is silent. Make it one guy in Houston, TX shooting and it is the end of the world, guns need banned, white guys that belong to the NRA are corrupt and are all for murder. It is plain stupid rhetoric by liberals.
You're the one who seems to be making it racial. Just omit the word "white" from your conservatives label, and you're all set.
And are black liberals calling for gun control? I never hear, one way or the other. If it's their neighborhoods where this is going down, they should have a voice.

Nice try, but control is about those who own guns, legally. Not about illegal guns, the left is not worried about illegal guns, just the legal ones. That is why the NRA is always mentioned.That is why the murders in Chicago aren't mentioned.

Complete horseshit.

Seems like I hit the nerve. Thanks for confirming.

Complete horseshit.

You just confirmed you're a moron. No one wants to take guns from law abiding citizens.

It's not about me, this is about idiotic treasonous gun banning shit eaters who want to bring America down. I can tell you we are NEVER going to give up our guns. So you and your kind keep on spewing your bullshit because you know what? You don't matter. Get you a bunch of your kind together and start trying to take rifles.
Almost all Liberals I know are like me....gun owners and don't want anyone to take our guns at all.

The murders in Chicago are all over the media, by the what-you-accuse-of-being LW media. How many times have you seen Hillary and Obama meeting with the mothers of children killed by gun violence? They're not all from Newtown, you know. That is a wacked perception. If the left didn't care about illegal guns, they wouldn't be calling for gun control. Who cares if a law abiding citizen has them? It's when they are used to commit crimes that they become an issue. Thousands of times a year in this country.

Then explain why the gun control you guys want only impact law abiding gun owners and turn law abiding gun owners into felons for missing dates on paperwork, or failing to jump through a bureacratic hoop...........and they will have never used the weapon to commit a crime...but they fail to register, fail to get a license, or fail to get a universal background check to sell their old .22 rifle....and you guys will crush them....

While the guy using the gun to commit a robbery is out in less than 3 years.......

You still have no clue about what the anti gunners really want....

It's not about me, this is about idiotic treasonous gun banning shit eaters who want to bring America down. I can tell you we are NEVER going to give up our guns. So you and your kind keep on spewing your bullshit because you know what? You don't matter. Get you a bunch of your kind together and start trying to take rifles.
Almost all Liberals I know are like me....gun owners and don't want anyone to take our guns at all.

Of course not......you want the anti gunners to take everyone elses guns...........notice that obama and the rest of the gun grabbers are more than happy to have guys with guns surround them...they just don't want you to have them...

You don't have a fucking clue do you. You put your"OMG" bullshit to start your post with, hoping it will make you appear smart. Fail. I clearly stated that the cops aren't ALWAYS around when you need them. What part of that don't understand?

It's a good thing they were there, or good guy with a gun would probably be dead, dummy.

Except when the good guy with the gun stops the mass shooting long before the police arrive....you mean except for that...right...twit.

You don't have a fucking clue do you. You put your"OMG" bullshit to start your post with, hoping it will make you appear smart. Fail. I clearly stated that the cops aren't ALWAYS around when you need them. What part of that don't understand?

It's a good thing they were there, or good guy with a gun would probably be dead, dummy.

Except when the good guy with the gun stops the mass shooting long before the police arrive....you mean except for that...right...twit.

In this particular case, and in staying with the thread topic, the man in question almost got himself killed for no reason. Unless you know something the Houston Police don't, if so, please enlighten us.

Last edited:
The murders in Chicago are all over the media, by the what-you-accuse-of-being LW media. How many times have you seen Hillary and Obama meeting with the mothers of children killed by gun violence? They're not all from Newtown, you know. That is a wacked perception. If the left didn't care about illegal guns, they wouldn't be calling for gun control. Who cares if a law abiding citizen has them? It's when they are used to commit crimes that they become an issue. Thousands of times a year in this country.

Bullshit.

Show me ONE story about the meat puppet faggot or the criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag going out of their way to meet with an obscure victim of ghetto violence.

It's always a photo op with a high profile incident and it's ALWAYS an orchestrated political propaganda effort.

school zone.jpg

Bullshit.

Show me ONE story about the meat puppet faggot or the criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag going out of their way to meet with an obscure victim of ghetto violence.

It's always a photo op with a high profile incident and it's ALWAYS an orchestrated political propaganda effort.

One of each.

Obama just gave one of the most emotional speeches of his presidency
Mothers Of Police And Gun Violence Victims Say Hillary Clinton Deserves The Black Vote

Complete horseshit.

You just confirmed you're a moron. No one wants to take guns from law abiding citizens.

Did I say that? I said it is about trying to over regulate legal guns, not confiscating them. Maybe you should try taking reading comprehension lessons.

No, more like: I believe the left are anti military therefore they dont serve. How do I know? Mah gut!
The Left has been anti-military since the late 1960s. The Clintons blew into Washington with a staunch anti-military only to find they needed the good will of the US military not only to carry out their plans of being the World Police, but to maintain their popularity with most Americans.

Now be honest, CC; you really don't give a shit about military, do you? Don't you just tolerate them like sanitation engineers and ditch diggers?

No, more like: I believe the left are anti military therefore they dont serve. How do I know? Mah gut!
The Left has been anti-military since the late 1960s. The Clintons blew into Washington with a staunch anti-military only to find they needed the good will of the US military not only to carry out their plans of being the World Police, but to maintain their popularity with most Americans.

Now be honest, CC; you really don't give a shit about military, do you? Don't you just tolerate them like sanitation engineers and ditch diggers?

The repubs just like spending on the military because they take money from the companies that make military gear. Not like they are pro raises and taking care of vets.

The repubs just like spending on the military because they take money from the companies that make military gear. Not like they are pro raises and taking care of vets.
That's a problem, true, and it doesn't help our nation nor men and women in uniform as Congress should be doing.

Nonetheless, it doesn't refute the actions of the Left to say "Hey, the Right are fucking assholes too!"

That's a problem, true, and it doesn't help our nation nor men and women in uniform as Congress should be doing.

Nonetheless, it doesn't refute the actions of the Left to say "Hey, the Right are fucking assholes too!"

True

Not seeing much at all from this administration in handling veterans issues, but I haven't seen much at all from either party for quite awhile. Sad, they send them off to fight for their country and ignore them when they get home.

I'm not proud of the government in this regard.

The AR-15 is a great gun for personal defense........does it hurt a lot when you talk out of your ass the way you do.....?
:bsflag::bs1::bs1:

Hey....old lady.....how is it that in France you can't buy fully automatic rifles, they are completely illegal, there are no gun stores and you can't buy them......in a country with absolute gun control....every gun law you want, and they have even banned the actual guns you say you hate.....

and 140 people were murdered with those illegal guns and hundreds wounded in France last year.........

in the united states we have AR-15s in every gun store, with 3,750,000 in private hands........you can own them and in many states carry them....

we had 14 deaths .....at the hands of muslim terrorists.....

Do you see how stupid your position is now?

Stupid is comparing the terrorist attacks we have had to France. Without such huge attacks we have way more gun homicide.

Moron....this entire thread and the other one you say we need to ban AR-15s.........and in the country that did exactly what you say you want.....they have banned all rifles.....including AR-15s and fully automatic rifles....you can't buy them you can't own them and if you are caught with one you go to jail.....

And they had more deaths with those illegally owned guns than we had with 3,750,000 million legal guns in law abiding private hands you moronic troll......nothing you say is true, right or honest...

Yes I want them to be harder to get and let people be caught illegally buying them before people are killed. You want to arm the mass shooters with the most dangerous guns. Machine guns are almost never used since we made it harder to get them.

Boy...you are stupid.

they are completely illegal in France....and terrorists and criminals get them easily and murdered more people with them than any of our criminals over here.....who can right now...get them easily.......

we have 3,750,000 million AR-15s in private hands and our people did not murder 140 people and injure hundreds with them.........

It appears that if you mix depression with right wing extremism, you've got a recipe for disaster. The dude was spouting anti-Government crapola, yelling about Jews, homosexuals, Muslims, Walmart, and the end of the world.

And if you raise people in democrat inner cities you get a far higher gun murder rate........

8,124 gun murders in 2014.......with about less than 20 due to right wingers.....the rest...democrats raised in democrat cities...

Forum List

Back