2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

So in all your liberal "logic", you want people to go up against and AR-15 with a handgun? You say you want to ban them, but clearly banning guns does not stop CRIMINALS from getting them. My God how to liberals exist?

the media won't print them.

Then how do you know about them?

bigtinfoil.gif

Already been addressed liberal.

It's not about me, this is about idiotic treasonous gun banning shit eaters who want to bring America down. I can tell you we are NEVER going to give up our guns. So you and your kind keep on spewing your bullshit because you know what? You don't matter. Get you a bunch of your kind together and start trying to take rifles.

2aguy

Here's a message from the Houston police department concerning the good guy with a gun.

"What he did was very brave, but officers are trained in these active shooter situations (but) he was outgunned, out-maneuvered," said acting Houston Police Chief Martha Montalvo.

She advised the public instead to "call the police and let us do what we have to do."

Gunman Slain in Houston Shooting Rampage Was Army Vet

Good guy with a gun almost got himself killed for no reason. In the end, the cops are the ones who resolved the issue, doing their jobs in what they are trained to do.

It's not about me, this is about idiotic treasonous gun banning shit eaters who want to bring America down. I can tell you we are NEVER going to give up our guns. So you and your kind keep on spewing your bullshit because you know what? You don't matter. Get you a bunch of your kind together and start trying to take rifles.

Who's trying to ban guns? I've certainly never mentioned banning guns. Are you hearing voices in your head again?

2aguy

Here's a message from the Houston police department concerning the good guy with a gun.

"What he did was very brave, but officers are trained in these active shooter situations (but) he was outgunned, out-maneuvered," said acting Houston Police Chief Martha Montalvo.

She advised the public instead to "call the police and let us do what we have to do."

Good guy with a gun almost got himself killed for no reason. In the end, the cops are the ones who resolved the issue, doing their jobs in what they are trained to do.

In your public display of ignorance have you yet realized cops are not always where you need them?

2aguy

In your public display of ignorance have you yet realized cops are not always where you need them?

OMG, you're so stupid.

The cops were certainly there, and they are the ones who resolved the issue in this particular case, not the good guy with the gun.

You don't have a fucking clue do you. You put your"OMG" bullshit to start your post with, hoping it will make you appear smart. Fail. I clearly stated that the cops aren't ALWAYS around when you need them. What part of that don't understand?

Why is it that liberals go after white conservatives? That seems the gist of the anti-gun group on this board.
Why is it that white conservatives call liberals who want to stop the gun violence Mentally Ill, Stupid, Nazi's? It's not about race, if that's what you're trying to say.

It is all about liberals attacking white conservatives, if you think it is racial that is your issue. It is more political, it is white conservatives that get attacked on this issue. Chicago had 40 plus gun injuries this weekend and the left is silent. Make it one guy in Houston, TX shooting and it is the end of the world, guns need banned, white guys that belong to the NRA are corrupt and are all for murder. It is plain stupid rhetoric by liberals.
You're the one who seems to be making it racial. Just omit the word "white" from your conservatives label, and you're all set.
And are black liberals calling for gun control? I never hear, one way or the other. If it's their neighborhoods where this is going down, they should have a voice.

Nice try, but control is about those who own guns, legally. Not about illegal guns, the left is not worried about illegal guns, just the legal ones. That is why the NRA is always mentioned.That is why the murders in Chicago aren't mentioned.

You don't have a fucking clue do you. You put your"OMG" bullshit to start your post with, hoping it will make you appear smart. Fail. I clearly stated that the cops aren't ALWAYS around when you need them. What part of that don't understand?

It's a good thing they were there, or good guy with a gun would probably be dead, dummy.

Why is it that liberals go after white conservatives? That seems the gist of the anti-gun group on this board.
Why is it that white conservatives call liberals who want to stop the gun violence Mentally Ill, Stupid, Nazi's? It's not about race, if that's what you're trying to say.

It is all about liberals attacking white conservatives, if you think it is racial that is your issue. It is more political, it is white conservatives that get attacked on this issue. Chicago had 40 plus gun injuries this weekend and the left is silent. Make it one guy in Houston, TX shooting and it is the end of the world, guns need banned, white guys that belong to the NRA are corrupt and are all for murder. It is plain stupid rhetoric by liberals.
You're the one who seems to be making it racial. Just omit the word "white" from your conservatives label, and you're all set.
And are black liberals calling for gun control? I never hear, one way or the other. If it's their neighborhoods where this is going down, they should have a voice.

Nice try, but control is about those who own guns, legally. Not about illegal guns, the left is not worried about illegal guns, just the legal ones. That is why the NRA is always mentioned.That is why the murders in Chicago aren't mentioned.

Complete horseshit.

The murders in Chicago are all over the media, by the what-you-accuse-of-being LW media. How many times have you seen Hillary and Obama meeting with the mothers of children killed by gun violence? They're not all from Newtown, you know. That is a wacked perception. If the left didn't care about illegal guns, they wouldn't be calling for gun control. Who cares if a law abiding citizen has them? It's when they are used to commit crimes that they become an issue. Thousands of times a year in this country.

Forum List

Back