2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

You ignore my question about congress?

It was bushes war and was pushed by the repubs.
Obviously Congress passes legislation and controls the budget. What's funny is you think that when it's a Democrat President, it's Congress's fault, but when it's a Republican President, it's the President's fault.

How has republican congress helped the vets?
I don't know. Please tell me how President Obama and the Republican majority Congress have helped vets.
I guess the right doesn't care.
Which makes them just like the Left.
photo.jpg

So you should have said politicians rather than pointing at the left.

Disagreed for several reasons.

1) The Left is notoriously anti-military. Sure, they use the military when it suits them, but they rarely serve in the military themselves.

2) President Obama made it a priority to give health care to 30,000 uninsured Americans and he made it a priority to pass a gun control bill including reinstituting the Clinton gun bans, yet he doesn't give taking care of vets the same priority? Why not?

1) The Left is notoriously anti-military. Sure, they use the military when it suits them, but they rarely serve in the military themselves.

2) President Obama made it a priority to give health care to 30,000 uninsured Americans and he made it a priority to pass a gun control bill including reinstituting the Clinton gun bans, yet he doesn't give taking care of vets the same priority? Why not?

I think you are way too easy on the repubs. They love military spending, but have no great record or helping vets. They control congress and do nothing. I don't think either are doing enough and certainly give neither a pass.

I think you are way too easy on the repubs. They love military spending, but have no great record or helping vets. They control congress and do nothing. I don't think either are doing enough and certainly give neither a pass.
Of course you think that way. The RWers think I'm too easy on the Left and the LWers think I'm too easy on the Right. If I truly were "way too easy on the repubs", I'd still be one.

Of course you think that way. The RWers think I'm too easy on the Left and the LWers think I'm too easy on the Right. If I truly were "way too easy on the repubs", I'd still be one.

Neither congress or the president are doing enough. They are both even as far as I'm concerned on this one. Think this is more something for congress however, but the pres should be pushing.

Last edited:
The Left is notoriously anti-military. Sure, they use the military when it suits them, but they rarely serve in the military themselves.

From the "I say it so its true" files comes this bullshit
Translation: How dare you attack the Left's anti-military stance! Now bow down to your Queen Hillary!

No, more like: I believe the left are anti military therefore they dont serve. How do I know? Mah gut!

Terror attack?????

Disappointed?

He may be white, but the trolls keep saying that I'm saying something different.

First you said "the media says...but the media is all smoke." Then you said "the trolls are picking on me - WAAAAHHHH!" Now you're saying "Where's his picture?" even though the smart people in this thread found it hours ago. When someone takes pity on you and holds your hand and shows you where to find it, you'll claim it isn't really him.

In the meantime, how many times do you plan to say "Where's his picture?"?

I guess it would be way too hard to post a link, right?
Easy. When will the Left care more about helping our veterans than about banning guns?

Gunman Slain in Houston Shooting Rampage Was Army Vet
The gunman who terrorized a quiet Houston neighborhood Sunday before a SWAT officer shot him dead was an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and was suffering from depression, officials and family said Tuesday.

Dionisio Garza III, 25, had left San Bernardino County, California, for Texas last week to see friends in the area, Houston police said. But the trip turned into a shooting rampage in which Garza fired off 212 rounds and left another person dead and six others wounded, including two officers.

Garza "suffered from some depression," authorities told reporters. "His family indicated he wasn't feeling right and came here to hang out with his friend."

"It appears to be someone who was in a mental health crisis," officials added.
160531-dionisio-garza-jsw_fe606ceb56ddf44c9a291f266b3cbaec.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg
Wonder is he was on the "waiting list?"

Like I said, if so, it won't come out until much later when no one cares anymore.

Misdirection is not a dance, but you do know the steps.

You are good at ignoring the facts. 212 shots fired. Nobody needs a weapon like that. Show me examples of defenses using 212 rounds.

Are you on drugs? He was not defending himself, he was murdering people and miscreants like you want to make everyone helpless in the face of that.

Right, nobody needs a gun like that for defense, only mass shooters need them.

The AR-15 is a great gun for personal defense........does it hurt a lot when you talk out of your ass the way you do.....?
:bsflag::bs1::bs1:

Hey....old lady.....how is it that in France you can't buy fully automatic rifles, they are completely illegal, there are no gun stores and you can't buy them......in a country with absolute gun control....every gun law you want, and they have even banned the actual guns you say you hate.....

and 140 people were murdered with those illegal guns and hundreds wounded in France last year.........

in the united states we have AR-15s in every gun store, with 3,750,000 in private hands........you can own them and in many states carry them....

we had 14 deaths .....at the hands of muslim terrorists.....

Do you see how stupid your position is now?

You are good at ignoring the facts. 212 shots fired. Nobody needs a weapon like that. Show me examples of defenses using 212 rounds.

Are you on drugs? He was not defending himself, he was murdering people and miscreants like you want to make everyone helpless in the face of that.

The AR-15 is a great gun for personal defense........does it hurt a lot when you talk out of your ass the way you do.....?

Hey....old lady.....how is it that in France you can't buy fully automatic rifles, they are completely illegal, there are no gun stores and you can't buy them......in a country with absolute gun control....every gun law you want, and they have even banned the actual guns you say you hate.....

and 140 people were murdered with those illegal guns and hundreds wounded in France last year.........

in the united states we have AR-15s in every gun store, with 3,750,000 in private hands........you can own them and in many states carry them....

Stupid is comparing the terrorist attacks we have had to France. Without such huge attacks we have way more gun homicide.

Stupid is comparing the terrorist attacks we have had to France. Without such huge attacks we have way more gun homicide.

Moron....this entire thread and the other one you say we need to ban AR-15s.........and in the country that did exactly what you say you want.....they have banned all rifles.....including AR-15s and fully automatic rifles....you can't buy them you can't own them and if you are caught with one you go to jail.....

And they had more deaths with those illegally owned guns than we had with 3,750,000 million legal guns in law abiding private hands you moronic troll......nothing you say is true, right or honest...

Moron....this entire thread and the other one you say we need to ban AR-15s.........and in the country that did exactly what you say you want.....they have banned all rifles.....including AR-15s and fully automatic rifles....you can't buy them you can't own them and if you are caught with one you go to jail.....

And they had more deaths with those illegally owned guns than we had with 3,750,000 million legal guns in law abiding private hands you moronic troll......nothing you say is true, right or honest...

Yes I want them to be harder to get and let people be caught illegally buying them before people are killed. You want to arm the mass shooters with the most dangerous guns. Machine guns are almost never used since we made it harder to get them.

It appears that if you mix depression with right wing extremism, you've got a recipe for disaster. The dude was spouting anti-Government crapola, yelling about Jews, homosexuals, Muslims, Walmart, and the end of the world.

It also appears that insensate liberals having no clue about reality still continue to post total nonsense.

No. Because not one of those 14 deaths was stopped with an AR-15. It is not for personal defense and is not carried around as self defense. God only knows what people carry them around for, but self defense ain't it. Do NOT tell me that if the Developmental Center had been an open carry office, people would have been packing their AR-15's.
France has the right idea. AR-15's and their lot are overkill. The only possible justification is the INSANE one that we have a right to the same arms as our military. As if any of you yahoos is going to prevail against an attack by the US government. They've got access to way cooler toys than you boys.

Forum List

Back