2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

I don't care who owns a legal gun. Guns will never be banned, so it is really a non-issue. We don't need more gun laws. I don't and won't own a gun, I don't care for them, but we have rights and my opinion should not infringe on others rights.
Sorry to break this too you, but they have been in major cities. Some states have both tried and so severely limited them, it's an effective ban. Certain guns have been banned simply by their appearance.

The anti-gun Left continues to think banning or severely restricting guns is the cure for social issues like gang-violence, suicide, domestic abuse and mental illness. They believe curing the symptoms will cure social diseases. They're wrong, of course, but that's their line of thinking.

What post number is this taken from? I have looked at all my posts and can't find
Again, you need to brush up on reading comprehension.

Idiot, it's from post #309. I'm sorry you're having trouble following the thread.

Here it is again, where you say liberals want to ban your guns, then tried to make it about gun control.

It is all about liberals attacking white conservatives, if you think it is racial that is your issue. It is more political, it is white conservatives that get attacked on this issue. Chicago had 40 plus gun injuries this weekend and the left is silent. Make it one guy in Houston, TX shooting and it is the end of the world, guns need banned, white guys that belong to the NRA are corrupt and are all for murder. It is plain stupid rhetoric by liberals.

And again, sorry your reading comprehension is so poor. I know what I said. Not sure why you can't comprehend what I said.

Me: You just confirmed you're a moron. No one wants to take guns from law abiding citizens.

You: Did I say that? I said it is about trying to over regulate legal guns, not confiscating them. Maybe you should try taking reading comprehension lessons.

Me: I'll refresh your memory.

You: It is all about liberals attacking white conservatives, if you think it is racial that is your issue. It is more political, it is white conservatives that get attacked on this issue. Chicago had 40 plus gun injuries this weekend and the left is silent. Make it one guy in Houston, TX shooting and it is the end of the world, guns need banned, white guys that belong to the NRA are corrupt and are all for murder. It is plain stupid rhetoric by liberals.

Dummy

Again, you can't comprehend. Sorry, but you seem beyond help. Take care nut job.

You are as dishonest as they come.

Cya.
Yes you are but there is nothing I can do about your dishonesty or lack of reading comprehension.

i am a firm believer in home protection but not being petrified of my own shadow I see no need to carry a gun with me going to the grocery store.

Then you are a fool.

And again, sorry your reading comprehension is so poor. I know what I said. Not sure why you can't comprehend what I said.

Me: You just confirmed you're a moron. No one wants to take guns from law abiding citizens.

You: Did I say that? I said it is about trying to over regulate legal guns, not confiscating them. Maybe you should try taking reading comprehension lessons.

You: It is all about liberals attacking white conservatives, if you think it is racial that is your issue. It is more political, it is white conservatives that get attacked on this issue. Chicago had 40 plus gun injuries this weekend and the left is silent. Make it one guy in Houston, TX shooting and it is the end of the world, guns need banned, white guys that belong to the NRA are corrupt and are all for murder. It is plain stupid rhetoric by liberals.

Dummy
Most conservatives hear the word "gun" and lose their minds. You cant have a sane conversation about gun control with them.

I grew up with guns in the house, and my father loves to hunt. I don't see the fun in killing animals, but I certainly understand why people would want home protection.
Yeah I would shoot a person before I shot an animal unless I need to eat it. i am a firm believer in home protection but not being petrified of my own shadow I see no need to carry a gun with me going to the grocery store.

How about a 25 round magazine? Think you need one of those? Funny how the gun nuts say 99.999% of defenses involve no shooting, but still think they need mass killing guns.
If someone needs a 25 round magazine then i think they were rejected when attempting to join the military. There really is no good reason for that many rounds to shoot someone.

How about a 25 round magazine? Think you need one of those? Funny how the gun nuts say 99.999% of defenses involve no shooting, but still think they need mass killing guns.

I have a hundred round mag for one of my AK's.I'm going to buy to more.

i am a firm believer in home protection but not being petrified of my own shadow I see no need to carry a gun with me going to the grocery store.

Then you are a fool.
Look. Just because you got beat up at the store that doesnt mean you have to carry a gun. Learn how to fight with your hands sissy.

If someone needs a 25 round magazine then i think they were rejected when attempting to join the military. There really is no good reason for that many rounds to shoot someone.

You are a total fool.

Let me guess. Military reject right?

You must be very paranoid and scared. How many times have your fired a gun in defense?

You are a total fool.
and youre intent on playing GI Joe because you were a military reject.

You must be very paranoid and scared. How many times have your fired a gun in defense?
Never but at least he was ready. :laugh:

No, I am a clear thinking American. You and the rest of the idiots like you have no idea what you are talking about. I hope you do not find out the hard way just how stupid you are. Your tongue fu won't work on a guy that physically fit and outweighs you by 50 pounds. But you go ahead. Maybe you'll make the papers as a stat.

No, I am a clear thinking American. You and the rest of the idiots like you have no idea what you are talking about. I hope you do not find out the hard way just how stupid you are. Your tongue fu won't work on a guy that physically fit and outweighs you by 50 pounds. But you go ahead. Maybe you'll make the papers as a stat.

What country are you living in? A little common sense and you won't be attacked in the US.

I wonder why that guy that got murdered at the college today didn't "fight with his hands"?

What country are you living in? A little common sense and you won't be attacked in the US.

You mean like in the college today and in Houston the other day, right?

Fortunately in such a situation I would take my ass kicking like a man if necessary. Pussies like you would actually feel proud they had to shoot someone instead of handling their business like a real man.

You mean like in the college today and in Houston the other day, right?

We are a country of over 300 million. Don't be so scared.

Terror attack?????

Disappointed?

He may be white, but the trolls keep saying that I'm saying something different.

First you said "the media says...but the media is all smoke." Then you said "the trolls are picking on me - WAAAAHHHH!" Now you're saying "Where's his picture?" even though the smart people in this thread found it hours ago. When someone takes pity on you and holds your hand and shows you where to find it, you'll claim it isn't really him.

In the meantime, how many times do you plan to say "Where's his picture?"?

I guess it would be way too hard to post a link, right?
Easy. When will the Left care more about helping our veterans than about banning guns?

Gunman Slain in Houston Shooting Rampage Was Army Vet
The gunman who terrorized a quiet Houston neighborhood Sunday before a SWAT officer shot him dead was an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and was suffering from depression, officials and family said Tuesday.

Dionisio Garza III, 25, had left San Bernardino County, California, for Texas last week to see friends in the area, Houston police said. But the trip turned into a shooting rampage in which Garza fired off 212 rounds and left another person dead and six others wounded, including two officers.

Garza "suffered from some depression," authorities told reporters. "His family indicated he wasn't feeling right and came here to hang out with his friend."

"It appears to be someone who was in a mental health crisis," officials added.
160531-dionisio-garza-jsw_fe606ceb56ddf44c9a291f266b3cbaec.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

The right controls congress, what have they done for the vets? Don't forget repubs sent them to war in the first place.

Who has run the VA for the past 7+ years?

Idiot, it's from post #309. I'm sorry you're having trouble following the thread.

Here it is again, where you say liberals want to ban your guns, then tried to make it about gun control.

Dummy
Most conservatives hear the word "gun" and lose their minds. You cant have a sane conversation about gun control with them.

I grew up with guns in the house, and my father loves to hunt. I don't see the fun in killing animals, but I certainly understand why people would want home protection.
Yeah I would shoot a person before I shot an animal unless I need to eat it. i am a firm believer in home protection but not being petrified of my own shadow I see no need to carry a gun with me going to the grocery store.

Same here. I don't feel the need to carry a gun to home depot. :) Not only that, but I would not want to carry a gun without proper training, which I do not have.

Forum List

Back