2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

And again, sorry your reading comprehension is so poor. I know what I said. Not sure why you can't comprehend what I said.

Me: You just confirmed you're a moron. No one wants to take guns from law abiding citizens.

You: Did I say that? I said it is about trying to over regulate legal guns, not confiscating them. Maybe you should try taking reading comprehension lessons.

Me: I'll refresh your memory.

You: It is all about liberals attacking white conservatives, if you think it is racial that is your issue. It is more political, it is white conservatives that get attacked on this issue. Chicago had 40 plus gun injuries this weekend and the left is silent. Make it one guy in Houston, TX shooting and it is the end of the world, guns need banned, white guys that belong to the NRA are corrupt and are all for murder. It is plain stupid rhetoric by liberals.

Dummy
Most conservatives hear the word "gun" and lose their minds. You cant have a sane conversation about gun control with them.

I grew up with guns in the house, and my father loves to hunt. I don't see the fun in killing animals, but I certainly understand why people would want home protection.
Yeah I would shoot a person before I shot an animal unless I need to eat it. i am a firm believer in home protection but not being petrified of my own shadow I see no need to carry a gun with me going to the grocery store.

Same here. I don't feel the need to carry a gun to home depot. :) Not only that, but I would not want to carry a gun without proper training, which I do not have.
I have training via the military but there is no reason at all to carry a weapon out of your home unless you are going camping or your job requires it.

I have training via the military but there is no reason at all to carry a weapon out of your home unless you are going camping or your job requires it.
The US is a big country. There are a lot of places where I agree with you and many where I do not.

Terror attack?????

Disappointed?

He may be white, but the trolls keep saying that I'm saying something different.

First you said "the media says...but the media is all smoke." Then you said "the trolls are picking on me - WAAAAHHHH!" Now you're saying "Where's his picture?" even though the smart people in this thread found it hours ago. When someone takes pity on you and holds your hand and shows you where to find it, you'll claim it isn't really him.

In the meantime, how many times do you plan to say "Where's his picture?"?

I guess it would be way too hard to post a link, right?
Easy. When will the Left care more about helping our veterans than about banning guns?

Gunman Slain in Houston Shooting Rampage Was Army Vet
The gunman who terrorized a quiet Houston neighborhood Sunday before a SWAT officer shot him dead was an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and was suffering from depression, officials and family said Tuesday.

Dionisio Garza III, 25, had left San Bernardino County, California, for Texas last week to see friends in the area, Houston police said. But the trip turned into a shooting rampage in which Garza fired off 212 rounds and left another person dead and six others wounded, including two officers.

Garza "suffered from some depression," authorities told reporters. "His family indicated he wasn't feeling right and came here to hang out with his friend."

"It appears to be someone who was in a mental health crisis," officials added.
160531-dionisio-garza-jsw_fe606ceb56ddf44c9a291f266b3cbaec.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

The right controls congress, what have they done for the vets? Don't forget repubs sent them to war in the first place.

Who has run the VA for the past 7+ years?

Was it better before then? Think it is the same just stupidly busy cause that moron got us in two wars.

Terror attack?????

Disappointed?

He may be white, but the trolls keep saying that I'm saying something different.

First you said "the media says...but the media is all smoke." Then you said "the trolls are picking on me - WAAAAHHHH!" Now you're saying "Where's his picture?" even though the smart people in this thread found it hours ago. When someone takes pity on you and holds your hand and shows you where to find it, you'll claim it isn't really him.

Easy. When will the Left care more about helping our veterans than about banning guns?

The gunman who terrorized a quiet Houston neighborhood Sunday before a SWAT officer shot him dead was an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and was suffering from depression, officials and family said Tuesday.

Dionisio Garza III, 25, had left San Bernardino County, California, for Texas last week to see friends in the area, Houston police said. But the trip turned into a shooting rampage in which Garza fired off 212 rounds and left another person dead and six others wounded, including two officers.

Garza "suffered from some depression," authorities told reporters. "His family indicated he wasn't feeling right and came here to hang out with his friend."

160531-dionisio-garza-jsw_fe606ceb56ddf44c9a291f266b3cbaec.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

The right controls congress, what have they done for the vets? Don't forget repubs sent them to war in the first place.

There's been problems with the VA for years and years, it's not the fault of just one administration. To try and blame one administration is ridiculous.

Idiot, it's from post #309. I'm sorry you're having trouble following the thread.

Here it is again, where you say liberals want to ban your guns, then tried to make it about gun control.

And again, sorry your reading comprehension is so poor. I know what I said. Not sure why you can't comprehend what I said.

Me: You just confirmed you're a moron. No one wants to take guns from law abiding citizens.

You: Did I say that? I said it is about trying to over regulate legal guns, not confiscating them. Maybe you should try taking reading comprehension lessons.

You: It is all about liberals attacking white conservatives, if you think it is racial that is your issue. It is more political, it is white conservatives that get attacked on this issue. Chicago had 40 plus gun injuries this weekend and the left is silent. Make it one guy in Houston, TX shooting and it is the end of the world, guns need banned, white guys that belong to the NRA are corrupt and are all for murder. It is plain stupid rhetoric by liberals.

Dummy
Most conservatives hear the word "gun" and lose their minds. You cant have a sane conversation about gun control with them.

I grew up with guns in the house, and my father loves to hunt. I don't see the fun in killing animals, but I certainly understand why people would want home protection.
Yeah I would shoot a person before I shot an animal unless I need to eat it. i am a firm believer in home protection but not being petrified of my own shadow I see no need to carry a gun with me going to the grocery store.
. But if you felt a need to carry one to the grocery store, then who should deny you that right ? You might even find yourself God forbid, where unfortunately you are placed into a situation where you might have to perform your civic duty in order to save a fellow American from an attack of some sort (I.e. to save a life).

The US is a big country. There are a lot of places where I agree with you and many where I do not.
So common sense is your best defense. Sure if you go into some crime ridden area at night you might be attacked, but anyone with common sense won't do that.

I grew up in the hood. I have been all over the US and the world. I cant think of a place I would feel i need a gun in the US.

Dummy

. But if you felt a need to carry one to the grocery store, then who should deny you that right ? You might even find yourself God forbid, where unfortunately you are placed into a situation where you might have to perform your civic duty in order to save a fellow American from an attack of some sort (I.e. to save a life).

Or you might be like so many and cause an accidental shooting.

Dummy

Kind of a weird question since i already said I dont feel the need. I have been in a situation where I had to save someone and I ddint need a gun to get the job done.

I grew up in the hood. I have been all over the US and the world. I cant think of a place I would feel i need a gun in the US.
Yea a big black guy can go places us whites can't. Or shouldn't. Even you've admitted that.

Is that black privilege?

Yea a big black guy can go places us whites can't. Or shouldn't. Even you've admitted that.

Is that black privilege?
I'm not that big. I'm only "6'2 220 lbs. I've only said whites shouldnt go certain places because they dont know how to act.

Is that black privilege?
I'm not that big. I'm only "6'2 220 lbs. I've only said whites shouldnt go certain places because they dont know how to act.

Good common sense is ones best defense.

Dummy

How about a 25 round magazine? Think you need one of those? Funny how the gun nuts say 99.999% of defenses involve no shooting, but still think they need mass killing guns.
. Me as a law abiding citizen, have proven myself as being a great citizen of this nation, and I should be able to have what ever gun hobby that I want too. Your fears should not over ride my rights in this nation ever. This nation will not live in fear much longer, and it won't be Hillary or Sanders that will ensure that it doesn't. We need strong leadership for all Americans, and no more gender or racial politics will be sufficient in order to pick our next leader PLEASE don't go down that idiot road anymore America !!!!!!!!

Is that black privilege?
. What like to a rap concert ? :dance:

Disappointed?

There's been problems with the VA for years and years, it's not the fault of just one administration. To try and blame one administration is ridiculous.

Tell that to Brain 357, he is the nut job that said it first. Again your lack of comprehension is mind numbing.

Dummy

How about a 25 round magazine? Think you need one of those? Funny how the gun nuts say 99.999% of defenses involve no shooting, but still think they need mass killing guns.
. Me as a law abiding citizen, and have proven myself as being a great citizen of this nation, should be able to have what ever gun hobby that I want. Your fears should not over ride my rights in this nation ever. This nation will not live in fear much longer, and it won't be Hillary or Sanders that will ensure that it doesn't. We need strong leadership for all Americans, and no more gender or racial politics will be sufficient in order to pick our next leader PLEASE don't go down that idiot road anymore America !!!!!!!!

Right so you want to insure mass shooters have the best firepower. What a hero you are.

Is that black privilege?
They act white. Isn't it safe to www? Walk while white

Is that black privilege?
. What like to a rap concert ? :dance:
White women love rap concerts so no.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is that black privilege?
They act white. Isn't it safe to www? Walk while white
Acting white isnt safe in certain areas.

Dummy

. Me as a law abiding citizen, have proven myself as being a great citizen of this nation, and I should be able to have what ever gun hobby that I want too. Your fears should not over ride my rights in this nation ever. This nation will not live in fear much longer, and it won't be Hillary or Sanders that will ensure that it doesn't. We need strong leadership for all Americans, and no more gender or racial politics will be sufficient in order to pick our next leader PLEASE don't go down that idiot road anymore America !!!!!!!!
President Clinton. Sounds good. That's when America was great. Newt Dole McCain Bob Barr Tom delay sucked but Clinton was very popular. Just not with Republicans but they're just whiney bitches

Forum List

Back