2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

So common sense is your best defense. Sure if you go into some crime ridden area at night you might be attacked, but anyone with common sense won't do that.
Nonetheless, if the State was as good as Left Wing Authoritarians claim it to be, I should be able to go anywhere unarmed and without fear because they have everything under control.

Let's not forget those crime-ridden areas you talk about are in the heart of LW cities.

All big cities are LW...
It's where all the jobs are. It's why your kid has to leave your town after college

And this shooter went to tx because of loose gun laws.
Says you? Sorry, no disrespect, but you are obviously a highly biased, anti-gun advocate. I prefer facts like this:

Gunman Slain in Houston Shooting Rampage Was Army Vet
Dionisio Garza III, 25, had left San Bernardino County, California, for Texas last week to see friends in the area, Houston police said....

....Garza's family in California told NBC affiliate KPRC that he was different following his two tours in Afghanistan.

He first went there from 2009 to 2010, and then again from 2012 to 2013, reaching the rank of sergeant in December 2011, records show. He was discharged in 2014.

Family members said he appeared to be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

"Something snapped. It wasn't him anymore," Garza's father, also named Dionisio Garza, told KPRC. "I'm not making excuses. No excuses. I know he did this, but it wasn't him anymore. My son was broken."

Last edited:
Says you? Sorry, no disrespect, buy you are obviously a highly biased, anti-gun advocate. I prefer facts like this:

Dionisio Garza III, 25, had left San Bernardino County, California, for Texas last week to see friends in the area, Houston police said....

....Garza's family in California told NBC affiliate KPRC that he was different following his two tours in Afghanistan.

He first went there from 2009 to 2010, and then again from 2012 to 2013, reaching the rank of sergeant in December 2011, records show. He was discharged in 2014.

Family members said he appeared to be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

"Something snapped. It wasn't him anymore," Garza's father, also named Dionisio Garza, told KPRC. "I'm not making excuses. No excuses. I know he did this, but it wasn't him anymore. My son was broken."

Family: Shooter came to Texas because of looser gun laws

So common sense is your best defense. Sure if you go into some crime ridden area at night you might be attacked, but anyone with common sense won't do that.
Nonetheless, if the State was as good as Left Wing Authoritarians claim it to be, I should be able to go anywhere unarmed and without fear because they have everything under control.

Let's not forget those crime-ridden areas you talk about are in the heart of LW cities.

All big cities are LW...
It's where all the jobs are. It's why your kid has to leave your town after college
. That's why part of the education at college now, is preparing the young minds that everything they learned as conservatives in life, will have to be changed now, because you have to become a tolerant human being in order to understand the character or mind of a full blown radicalized liberal. It isn't being warned about in most homes today, so they (the youth of today) shouldn't have to go in naive about it all right ? Problem is though, is that the classes don't teach how to avoid the radical idiots like a plague, but rather it teaches how to embrase their bull crap head on with empathy and tolerance.

All big cities are LW...
. That's why part of the education at college now, is preparing the young minds that everything they learned as conservatives in life, will have to be changed now, because you have to become a tolerant human being in order to understand the character or mind of a full blown radicalized liberal. It isn't being warned about in most homes today, so they (the youth of today) shouldn't have to go in naive about it all right ? Problem is though, is that the classes don't teach how to avoid the radical idiots like a plague, but rather it teaches how to embrase their bull crap head on with empathy and tolerance.
You need a mentor badly. Youre thoughts are confused as well as simply wrong. College is simply to train you to become a worker bee for majority of people.

""I've heard (my mom say) he came to Houston because he can bear arms in Houston, I mean Texas'; you can protect your country over here more than anywhere else," Alkuteifani said."

Conversely, I've heard that Hillary Clinton's dick is bigger than Bill's. What have you heard?

WTF?

Did you hear that from a member of Hillary's family?

We are also taking the word of the family that shooter was depressed with PTSD, even though he was not diagnosed. You don't seem to have a problem with that.

You need a mentor badly. Youre thoughts are confused as well as simply wrong. College is simply to train you to become a worker bee for majority of people.
Did you ever go to college or obtain a degree? If so, what? Worker Bee or Cog-in-the-machine?

Did you ever go to college or obtain a degree? If so, what? Worker Bee or Cog-in-the-machine?
Yes, Network Engineer and neither after I figured it out.
Your failure wasn't college, it was the career path you chose. Why did you pick Network Engineer?

...Did you hear that from a member of Hillary's family?...
So if I didn't hear it from a cousin, it doesn't count? What if a Secret Service agent witnessed seeing Hillary standing over a toilet to pee, would that count?

That's got nothing to do with this topic, and I see no reason for shooters family to lie. Shooter was anti-Government, yelling about Jews, Homosexuals, Walmart, and the end of the world. Clearly he held some paranoid right wing views...so it's not really all that far fetched to think part of the reason he went to Texas was for lax gun laws.

That's got nothing to do with this topic, and I see no reason for shooters family to lie. Shooter was anti-Government, yelling about Jews, Homosexuals, Walmart, and the end of the world. Clearly he held some paranoid right wing views...so it's not really all that far fetched to think part of the reason he went to Texas was for lax gun laws.
Awesome how you cherry-pick your information to fit your world view.

I'm guessing you hate guns because you don't look this good holding one:
2z9cw9c.jpg

Awesome how you cherry-pick your information to fit your world view.

I'm guessing you hate guns because you don't look this good holding one:
2z9cw9c.jpg

I guess you can make shit up if you want to.

I'm sorry you're unhappy with the way the local newspaper reported on this story.

Paris Nichols saw the bare-chested man with a crew cut stride calmly up to his wife Sunday morning as she chatted with a longtime customer at their family-owned car wash off Memorial Drive. He reached around her, shooting Eugene Linscomb in the head while the 56-year-old sat in his Mercedes.

"That man's the devil," the gunman declared.

Felicia Nichols sank to the ground, reciting the Lord's Prayer.

"Y'all calm down. I'm not going to kill y'all, y'all are Christians," Paris Nichols said, recalling the words of the shooter, who was identified Monday by a Houston Police Department source as 25-year-old Dionisio Garza III from San Bernardino County, California.

See the Facebook profile of the man identified as the shooter.

Garza was a sergeant who received several awards for his service in Afghanistan, according to a military discharge record found at the scene. He harbored anti-government sentiments, the HPD source said.

Railing against homosexuals, Jews, and Walmart, Garza then walked back toward his car to grab an AR-15 assault rifle, yelling that the world was coming to an end.

Police ID gunman in west Houston shooting spree as military vet

I'm sorry you're unhappy with the way the local newspaper reported on this story....
Same here. You're the one who cherry-picked information, including a cousin's heresay (who he hadn't seen in years) to push your political agenda whereas I simply quoted what the police released to the public and his actual family's comments.

20f7qlj.jpg

Says you? Sorry, no disrespect, but you are obviously a highly biased, anti-gun advocate. I prefer facts like this:

He did.

Family: Shooter came to Texas because of looser gun laws

So you want to ignore something we know?
No. Do you want to stake your reputation on the hearsay of a cousin he hadn't seen in years?

Why do you and Carla take the hearsay of a cousin over that of his own family? Because it fits your politics better?

Okay, let's run with that. Say it was 100% true, he came to Texas to commit mass murder because the laws were looser than California's. First, almost all states have looser laws than California. Second, how does that fit the fact his family knew he had problems following his two tours in the WOT? Doesn't that say more about how our troops are being handled and treated than it does about Texas gun laws?

ibguc3.jpg

I'm sorry you're unhappy with the way the local newspaper reported on this story....
Same here. You're the one who cherry-picked information, including a cousin's heresay (who he hadn't seen in years) to push your political agenda whereas I simply quoted what the police released to the public and his actual family's comments.

20f7qlj.jpg

I've cherry picked nothing

Forum List

Back