2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

So you want to ignore something we know?
No. Do you want to stake your reputation on the hearsay of a cousin he hadn't seen in years?

Why do you and Carla take the hearsay of a cousin over that of his own family? Because it fits your politics better?

Okay, let's run with that. Say it was 100% true, he came to Texas to commit mass murder because the laws were looser than California's. First, almost all states have looser laws than California. Second, how does that fit the fact his family knew he had problems following his two tours in the WOT? Doesn't that say more about how our troops are being handled and treated than it does about Texas gun laws?

ibguc3.jpg

That family member could be lying, but I don't see why. I never claimed that was his entire reason for going to Texas, because he apparently had an army buddy living there.

I only posted the link because you tried to accuse Brian of pulling that info out of thin air.

That family member could be lying, but I don't see why. I never claimed that was his entire reason for going to Texas, because he apparently had an army buddy living there.

I only posted the link because you tried to accuse Brian of pulling that info out of thin air.
Hearsay from a cousin he hadn't seen in years? Pretty thin.

fteqet.jpg

No. Do you want to stake your reputation on the hearsay of a cousin he hadn't seen in years?

Why do you and Carla take the hearsay of a cousin over that of his own family? Because it fits your politics better?

Okay, let's run with that. Say it was 100% true, he came to Texas to commit mass murder because the laws were looser than California's. First, almost all states have looser laws than California. Second, how does that fit the fact his family knew he had problems following his two tours in the WOT? Doesn't that say more about how our troops are being handled and treated than it does about Texas gun laws?

ibguc3.jpg

Unless you have some other report I think we need to go on what his family is saying. Not a stretch that Texas would attract gun murdering nuts.

fteqet.jpg

We are not in court, we are posting on a political forum. Me thinks you're taking this too seriously. :)

fteqet.jpg
Your pics are cute. This is what is really happening:
Gun-Rights Advocate Whose Kid Accidentally Shot Her Could Go To Jail

There are no representatives trying to disarm that nutty woman.
Hmmm. Interesting. Are you lying or just naive? You don't know of states or cities with strict gun laws including gun bans? You aren't aware of several attempts by Democratic lawmakers to make stricter, if not ban, guns?

9rh8rc.jpg

ibguc3.jpg

Unless you have some other report I think we need to go on what his family is saying. Not a stretch that Texas would attract gun murdering nuts.

mm, murderers tend to be careful here. the state killing them aside, thugs know that a little old granny can glock their ass if they get to uppety. I'm cool with how it is here.

ibguc3.jpg

mm, murderers tend to be careful here. the state killing them aside, thugs know that a little old granny can glock their ass if they get to uppety. I'm cool with how it is here.

Funny your homicide rate isn't particularly low...

Both examples are ridiculous propaganda. The moonbat messiah only does staged photo ops to promote an agenda. Just like Hitlery. SHOW ME ONE TIME they haven't used a shooting for political expedience. They have never met with victims or their families to console them without a sensational media entourage. Furthermore neither one of these rich assholes sacrificed a damn dollar of their own money to help address the massive crime problem liberal policies are responsible for creating. Both your "examples" were propaganda efforts.

GWB for example deliberately visits wounded vets and asks that it be kept private, while the fascist pigs make sure there are lots of cameras and tears when they visit their victims. The media is happy to keep GWB's efforts on the down low, and pretend libturd political whores "care" by making a big deal out of photo ops.

See the difference?

No...

You can't see past your rectum.

You post fantasy and I'll stick with reality.
Cherry-picking isn't dealing with reality. You obviously seek to solve the problems of society by banning things. I think that is the wrong attitude....and I'm not alone in that belief.

23hku48.jpg

You post fantasy and I'll stick with reality.
Cherry-picking isn't dealing with reality. You obviously seek to solve the problems of society by banning things. I think that is the wrong attitude....and I'm not alone in that belief.

23hku48.jpg

You are using propoganda to sell guns. Fact is it doesn't workout so well for many. Most likely person to be killed by that gun is the owner by far.

There are no representatives trying to disarm that nutty woman.
Hmmm. Interesting. Are you lying or just naive? You don't know of states or cities with strict gun laws including gun bans? You aren't aware of several attempts by Democratic lawmakers to make stricter, if not ban, guns?

9rh8rc.jpg

I don't keep up with state gun laws because it's of no interest to me, however, I am not aware of any state laws that would ban the woman's revolver in your posting above this one.

You are using propoganda to sell guns....
Now you are just flat out lying because you can't refute my posts. I'm not a gun dealer but I am a retired military officer and staunch supporter of all our Constitutional rights. Not just the ones people like you deem politically correct.

wbyxab.jpg

Last edited:
I don't keep up with state gun laws because it's of no interest to me, however, I am not aware of any state laws that would ban the woman's revolver in your posting above this one.
Well that explains not only a lot, but my perception of a typical Left Winger anti-Second Amendment advocate.

Funny how I posted "You don't know of states or cities with strict gun laws including gun bans? You aren't aware of several attempts by, Democratic lawmakers to make stricter, if not ban, guns?", yet you deliberately chose to only address "state gun laws". Is this because you know or are afraid I'm correct about cities and Democratic legislators?

For your edification: NRA-ILA | State Gun Laws

For the entertainment of everyone:
2nrfote.jpg

Forum List

Back