2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

She looks naked to me, and you are the one who posted this......soooooooooo

2nrfote.jpg
Only because you have a filthy mind, dirty girl. Obviously she is modestly covered where we can see less here than on a beach.

Even if I had lesbian tendencies, she would not do it for me. She looks like she could use a sandwich.:)

Agree. to skinny.

She looks naked to me, and you are the one who posted this......soooooooooo

2nrfote.jpg
Only because you have a filthy mind, dirty girl. Obviously she is modestly covered where we can see less here than on a beach.

Even if I had lesbian tendencies, she would not do it for me. She looks like she could use a sandwich.:)

Agree. to skinny.
She was younger and Hollywood slim in those days. Today she's 63 and still looks hot: Pamela Sue Martin | Celebrities lists.

Unless you have some other report I think we need to go on what his family is saying. Not a stretch that Texas would attract gun murdering nuts.

mm, murderers tend to be careful here. the state killing them aside, thugs know that a little old granny can glock their ass if they get to uppety. I'm cool with how it is here.

Funny your homicide rate isn't particularly low...

No it isnt. Typically it's the hood rats and border brothers shooting each other up with some occasional white trash thrown in for diversity. Still, Texas is not a real good place to home invade or commit murder in. Also, our big cities like Houston, Dallas, lots of murder in those places. Just like anywhere else I guess. except Chicago.

Your crime rates aren't particularly low. You might want to think it is a bad place for home invasions, but i see no evidence.

I won't argue that, but like I said it's not so bad as you get away from the cities. Crime happens, but when it happens here one stands a good chance of getting shot. Especially where we live.

Well in this case your loose gun laws attracted a murderer. Took a lot of police for him to be shot.

Stupid is comparing the terrorist attacks we have had to France. Without such huge attacks we have way more gun homicide.

Moron....this entire thread and the other one you say we need to ban AR-15s.........and in the country that did exactly what you say you want.....they have banned all rifles.....including AR-15s and fully automatic rifles....you can't buy them you can't own them and if you are caught with one you go to jail.....

And they had more deaths with those illegally owned guns than we had with 3,750,000 million legal guns in law abiding private hands you moronic troll......nothing you say is true, right or honest...

Yes I want them to be harder to get and let people be caught illegally buying them before people are killed. You want to arm the mass shooters with the most dangerous guns. Machine guns are almost never used since we made it harder to get them.

Boy...you are stupid.

they are completely illegal in France....and terrorists and criminals get them easily and murdered more people with them than any of our criminals over here.....who can right now...get them easily.......

we have 3,750,000 million AR-15s in private hands and our people did not murder 140 people and injure hundreds with them.........

Easily? Is that why they have so little gun crime? You are a joke.

France is awash in guns......

France’s real gun problem

Despite these strict laws, France seems to be awash with guns. The guns used in high-profile terror attacks are really just the tip of the iceberg. In 2012, French authorities estimated that there were around 30,000 guns illegally in the country, many likely used by gangs for criminal activities. Of those guns, around 4,000 were likely to be "war weapons," Le Figaro reported, referring to items such as the Kalashnikov AK-variant rifles and Uzis.

Statistics from the National Observatory for Delinquency, a government body created in 2003, suggest that the number of guns in France has grown by double digits every year.
Do you see? Even France calls AK-variant rifles "war weapons." These AR and AK whatevers were designed for and should be used for war. That's what the terrorists were using them for, since they consider what they were doing "war." It does not call for the civilians to be armed. It was a horrible, horrible attack but I haven't heard the French citizenry calling to own these beasts of slaughter. They're smarter than that.

I won't argue that, but like I said it's not so bad as you get away from the cities. Crime happens, but when it happens here one stands a good chance of getting shot. Especially where we live.
Agreed, but the anti-gunners are attempting to say "loose gun laws" caused this problem. They completely ignore or pooh-pooh the family reports that Sgt. Garza suffered from PTSD after two Afghanistan deployments between 2009 and 2013. They ignore the actions of Commander in Chief, they ignore the lack of assistance this young American received for his problems. They completely ignored the police evidence that Sgt. Garza was suffering a "mental healthy crisis". All they do is blame Texas for "loose" gun laws. That's a fucking partisan political agenda, not a solution to the thousands of vets suffering mental health issues following their service to our nation.

Obviously, once again, the Left Wing doesn't give a shit about our vets, but continue to press their authoritarian agenda of restricting Constitutional rights.

HPD: Suspect fired 212 rounds during mass shooting
"At the scene, we found some random writings on the walls he wrote on paper, nothing of consequence, doesn't appear to be terrorism, just appears to be someone who was in mental health crisis at this time," said McGalin.....

....Police say that there was no terrorism link to the event but that Garza was suffering from a mental health crisis. HPD urged the public to remain vigilant about former military members that may need help when they return home.

Family ID's "troubled" Army vet Dionisio Garza as gunman in Houston rampage
According to military service verification information obtained by 48 HoursCrimesider, Garza enlisted in the Army in Los Angeles in 2009. He trained at Fort Benning, Georgia, and was stationed in Vicenza, Italy from 2009 to 2011 and then in Fort Bliss, Texas from 2011 to January 2014, when he was discharged. He was deployed twice to Afghanistan, from December 2009 to November 2010 and from December 2012 to August 2013.

Who was Commander in Chief from 2009-2013?

Agreed, but the anti-gunners are attempting to say "loose gun laws" caused this problem. They completely ignore or pooh-pooh the family reports that Sgt. Garza suffered from PTSD after two Afghanistan deployments between 2009 and 2013. They ignore the actions of Commander in Chief, they ignore the lack of assistance this young American received for his problems. They completely ignored the police evidence that Sgt. Garza was suffering a "mental healthy crisis". All they do is blame Texas for "loose" gun laws. That's a fucking partisan political agenda, not a solution to the thousands of vets suffering mental health issues following their service to our nation.

Obviously, once again, the Left Wing doesn't give a shit about our vets, but continue to press their authoritarian agenda of restricting Constitutional rights.

HPD: Suspect fired 212 rounds during mass shooting
"At the scene, we found some random writings on the walls he wrote on paper, nothing of consequence, doesn't appear to be terrorism, just appears to be someone who was in mental health crisis at this time," said McGalin.....

....Police say that there was no terrorism link to the event but that Garza was suffering from a mental health crisis. HPD urged the public to remain vigilant about former military members that may need help when they return home.

Family ID's "troubled" Army vet Dionisio Garza as gunman in Houston rampage
According to military service verification information obtained by 48 HoursCrimesider, Garza enlisted in the Army in Los Angeles in 2009. He trained at Fort Benning, Georgia, and was stationed in Vicenza, Italy from 2009 to 2011 and then in Fort Bliss, Texas from 2011 to January 2014, when he was discharged. He was deployed twice to Afghanistan, from December 2009 to November 2010 and from December 2012 to August 2013.

Who was Commander in Chief from 2009-2013?
Why do you thnk the right cares about vets? They control congress, what have they done?

Moron....this entire thread and the other one you say we need to ban AR-15s.........and in the country that did exactly what you say you want.....they have banned all rifles.....including AR-15s and fully automatic rifles....you can't buy them you can't own them and if you are caught with one you go to jail.....

And they had more deaths with those illegally owned guns than we had with 3,750,000 million legal guns in law abiding private hands you moronic troll......nothing you say is true, right or honest...

Yes I want them to be harder to get and let people be caught illegally buying them before people are killed. You want to arm the mass shooters with the most dangerous guns. Machine guns are almost never used since we made it harder to get them.

Boy...you are stupid.

they are completely illegal in France....and terrorists and criminals get them easily and murdered more people with them than any of our criminals over here.....who can right now...get them easily.......

we have 3,750,000 million AR-15s in private hands and our people did not murder 140 people and injure hundreds with them.........

Despite these strict laws, France seems to be awash with guns. The guns used in high-profile terror attacks are really just the tip of the iceberg. In 2012, French authorities estimated that there were around 30,000 guns illegally in the country, many likely used by gangs for criminal activities. Of those guns, around 4,000 were likely to be "war weapons," Le Figaro reported, referring to items such as the Kalashnikov AK-variant rifles and Uzis.

Statistics from the National Observatory for Delinquency, a government body created in 2003, suggest that the number of guns in France has grown by double digits every year.
Do you see? Even France calls AK-variant rifles "war weapons." These AR and AK whatevers were designed for and should be used for war. That's what the terrorists were using them for, since they consider what they were doing "war." It does not call for the civilians to be armed. It was a horrible, horrible attack but I haven't heard the French citizenry calling to own these beasts of slaughter. They're smarter than that.
So, are you advocating banning semi-automatic rifles, @Old Lady?
2mga93o.jpg

Oh yeah,
1337622917861_6518507.png

1 terrorist dead.

Yes, a US military vet, so absolutely a terrorist.
As we know, the US has attacked more countries it wasn't at war with than any other country in history, even counting the British empire, commonly using aircraft to commit mass terrorist attacks against civilians.

This terrorist was yet another example of an American turning his terrorist training against other Americans, assisted by your pathetic gun laws.

Why do you thnk the right cares about vets? They control congress, what have they done?
Translation: You're 100% correct, DW. Yes, President Obama was Commander-in-Chief throughout Sgt. Garza's entire enlistment and both tours to Afghanistan. No, our nation doesn't do enough to help vets. Never has and I don't give a fuck if it ever does. Now let's talk about banning guns.

2w6csn7.jpg

Boy...you are stupid.

So, are you advocating banning semi-automatic rifles, @Old Lady?
2mga93o.jpg

Oh yeah,
1337622917861_6518507.png

The difference is one has a huge magazine for mass killing.

Translation: You're 100% correct, DW. Yes, President Obama was Commander-in-Chief throughout Sgt. Garza's entire enlistment and both tours to Afghanistan. No, our nation doesn't do enough to help vets. Never has and I don't give a fuck if it ever does. Now let's talk about banning guns.

2w6csn7.jpg

Just pointing out again the right doesn't care any more than the left. That is the war a republican started.

1 terrorist dead.

As we know, the US has attacked more countries it wasn't at war with than any other country in history, even counting the British empire, commonly using aircraft to commit mass terrorist attacks against civilians.

This terrorist was yet another example of an American turning his terrorist training against other Americans, assisted by your pathetic gun laws.
You're an excellent example of the anti-military Left. Brain357
and Carla_Danger must be very proud of you.

1 terrorist dead.

You're an excellent example of the anti-military Left. Brain357
and Carla_Danger must be very proud of you.

Why am I anti military? I'm anti pointless wars that throw a whole region into chaos. No wars and the vets are in much better shape.

Why am I anti military? I'm anti pointless wars that throw a whole region into chaos. No wars and the vets are in much better shape.
For the obvious reason you are more focused upon slamming Texas for supposed "loose gun laws" and banning magazines in firearms than helping veterans President Obama sent to war.

Maybe I missed it; is there a single post on this thread where you praised the military for their service and advocated helping those veterans in need?

Plaque+-+Thank+you+Veterans.gif

For the obvious reason you are more focused upon slamming Texas for supposed "loose gun laws" and banning magazines in firearms than helping veterans President Obama sent to war.

Maybe I missed it; is there a single post on this thread where you praised the military for their service and advocated helping those veterans in need?

Plaque+-+Thank+you+Veterans.gif

That is your reason? Seriously?

Slamming Texas? I pointed out the shooter went there because of loose gun laws. They have loose gun laws, how is that a slam? Getting hard to take you and your cartoons seriously.

I think veterans and active military are the best we have. I'm all for helping them more. Really wish Congress would get on that.

Forum List

Back