2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

The US is a big country. There are a lot of places where I agree with you and many where I do not.
I grew up in the hood. I have been all over the US and the world. I cant think of a place I would feel i need a gun in the US.
Yea a big black guy can go places us whites can't. Or shouldn't. Even you've admitted that.

Is that black privilege?
I'm not that big. I'm only "6'2 220 lbs. I've only said whites shouldnt go certain places because they dont know how to act.
They act white. Isn't it safe to www? Walk while white
Acting white isnt safe in certain areas.
Things have changed. Used to be places in America it wasn't safe to be black. Today you might get harassed but we get killed in your neighborhoods.

Most conservatives hear the word "gun" and lose their minds. You cant have a sane conversation about gun control with them.

I grew up with guns in the house, and my father loves to hunt. I don't see the fun in killing animals, but I certainly understand why people would want home protection.
Yeah I would shoot a person before I shot an animal unless I need to eat it. i am a firm believer in home protection but not being petrified of my own shadow I see no need to carry a gun with me going to the grocery store.

How about a 25 round magazine? Think you need one of those? Funny how the gun nuts say 99.999% of defenses involve no shooting, but still think they need mass killing guns.
. Me as a law abiding citizen, and have proven myself as being a great citizen of this nation, should be able to have what ever gun hobby that I want. Your fears should not over ride my rights in this nation ever. This nation will not live in fear much longer, and it won't be Hillary or Sanders that will ensure that it doesn't. We need strong leadership for all Americans, and no more gender or racial politics will be sufficient in order to pick our next leader PLEASE don't go down that idiot road anymore America !!!!!!!!

Right so you want to insure mass shooters have the best firepower. What a hero you are.
. No I want to heat up the hangman's noose again, then poof no more mass shooters, pedophiles, murderers, and killers who think they can snuff out innocent people without consequences. Gun violence and other henious crimes would end if I were in charge, and freedom restored to the good citizens of this nation again.

I grew up in the hood. I have been all over the US and the world. I cant think of a place I would feel i need a gun in the US.
Yea a big black guy can go places us whites can't. Or shouldn't. Even you've admitted that.

Is that black privilege?
I'm not that big. I'm only "6'2 220 lbs. I've only said whites shouldnt go certain places because they dont know how to act.
They act white. Isn't it safe to www? Walk while white
Acting white isnt safe in certain areas.
Things have changed. Used to be places in America it wasn't safe to be black. Today you might get harassed but we get killed in your neighborhoods.
No you might get beat up but no one is going to kill you simply because you are white. i dont agree Blacks wont get killed in white neighborhoods.

I grew up with guns in the house, and my father loves to hunt. I don't see the fun in killing animals, but I certainly understand why people would want home protection.
Yeah I would shoot a person before I shot an animal unless I need to eat it. i am a firm believer in home protection but not being petrified of my own shadow I see no need to carry a gun with me going to the grocery store.

How about a 25 round magazine? Think you need one of those? Funny how the gun nuts say 99.999% of defenses involve no shooting, but still think they need mass killing guns.
. Me as a law abiding citizen, and have proven myself as being a great citizen of this nation, should be able to have what ever gun hobby that I want. Your fears should not over ride my rights in this nation ever. This nation will not live in fear much longer, and it won't be Hillary or Sanders that will ensure that it doesn't. We need strong leadership for all Americans, and no more gender or racial politics will be sufficient in order to pick our next leader PLEASE don't go down that idiot road anymore America !!!!!!!!

Right so you want to insure mass shooters have the best firepower. What a hero you are.
. No I want to heat up the hangman's noose again, then poof no more mass shooters, pedophiles, murderers, and killers who think they can snuff out innocent people without consequences. Gun violence and other henious crimes would end if I were in charge, and freedom restored to the good citizens of this nation again.

We already have the fullest jails in the world and most mass shooters are suicidal.

Most conservatives hear the word "gun" and lose their minds. You cant have a sane conversation about gun control with them.

. Me as a law abiding citizen, have proven myself as being a great citizen of this nation, and I should be able to have what ever gun hobby that I want too. Your fears should not over ride my rights in this nation ever. This nation will not live in fear much longer, and it won't be Hillary or Sanders that will ensure that it doesn't. We need strong leadership for all Americans, and no more gender or racial politics will be sufficient in order to pick our next leader PLEASE don't go down that idiot road anymore America !!!!!!!!
President Clinton. Sounds good. That's when America was great. Newt Dole McCain Bob Barr Tom delay sucked but Clinton was very popular. Just not with Republicans but they're just whiney bitches
. May have been popular to all those for whom he pandered to, and done favors for or licked their boots just so he could get away with bankrupting this nation once the rogue wave him and his accomplice wife started, finally over took us. What a fake the guy was, and worse what a flaming liberal his wife is to ? Wow.

There is a reason you were never in charge. From your comment its pretty obvious you dont have the slightest clue about what motivates mass shooters, pedophiles, murderers etc.

So common sense is your best defense. Sure if you go into some crime ridden area at night you might be attacked, but anyone with common sense won't do that.
Nonetheless, if the State was as good as Left Wing Authoritarians claim it to be, I should be able to go anywhere unarmed and without fear because they have everything under control.

Let's not forget those crime-ridden areas you talk about are in the heart of LW cities.

We already have the fullest jails in the world and most mass shooters are suicidal.
. The message has to be sent, and it don't matter about the current stats or perps, because all that will change quickly once a strong approach is used again. Enough of the idiocy I say, because it has led to allowing the devil to gain sympothy where none should be granted. I look at things like this where as I try and put myself in the place where that child was being bludgeoned to death or how that child was being molested by a dammed grown adult, and I think of the fear that must have been involved for that child, and then I think to myself upon how I could easily pull that noose over that person who perpetrated the crimes their neck, and then pull the handle with no remorse on behalf of a child or any helpless person who was killed, maimed, or psychologically damaged beyond repair in life by these demons.

Last edited:
So common sense is your best defense. Sure if you go into some crime ridden area at night you might be attacked, but anyone with common sense won't do that.
Nonetheless, if the State was as good as Left Wing Authoritarians claim it to be, I should be able to go anywhere unarmed and without fear because they have everything under control.

Let's not forget those crime-ridden areas you talk about are in the heart of LW cities.
i was actually talking about those areas where whites inbreed with their sisters and their moms are also their future wives.

Would you bother to find out if someone is guilty first?

Then why don't all red states allow people to carry and sell their guns unregulated? Do you have to get a ccw in Arkansas?

i was actually talking about those areas where whites inbreed with their sisters and their moms are also their future wives.
Niiice. A racist. So how often do you frequent such places where incest is legal and/or practiced compared to how many inner city ghettos exist?

. Me as a law abiding citizen, have proven myself as being a great citizen of this nation, and I should be able to have what ever gun hobby that I want too. Your fears should not over ride my rights in this nation ever. This nation will not live in fear much longer, and it won't be Hillary or Sanders that will ensure that it doesn't. We need strong leadership for all Americans, and no more gender or racial politics will be sufficient in order to pick our next leader PLEASE don't go down that idiot road anymore America !!!!!!!!
President Clinton. Sounds good. That's when America was great. Newt Dole McCain Bob Barr Tom delay sucked but Clinton was very popular. Just not with Republicans but they're just whiney bitches
. May have been popular to all those for whom he pandered to, and done favors for or licked their boots just so he could get away with bankrupting this nation once the rogue wave him and his accomplice wife started, finally over took us. What a fake the guy was, and worse what a flaming liberal his wife is to ? Wow.

Pretty sure it was good for everyone, lowered crime, balanced budget, great economy, no pointless wars...

All big cities are LW...

Niiice. A racist. So how often do you frequent such places where incest is legal and/or practiced compared to how many inner city ghettos exist?
Very rarely. I've only been such white places 2 or 3 times. I go back to the hood frequently to help others get out and or improve their lives.

The part that bothers me is that he could EASILY put the rope around their neck.

. Wow, now what do you think ? What kind of dumb question is that ? Of course you would make sure the person is guilty without a shadow of a doubt.

The part that bothers me is that he could EASILY put the rope around their neck.
. Easily.

Forum List

Back