2 Million Bucks to DC a GREAT SUCCESS!

There really isn't anymore that needs to be said. Liberals favor muslims protesting and rubbing 9/11 in Americas face over,Americans that wont stand for it.

Draw your own conclusions.....I know I have.

Those 25 some odd muslims were sure scary.

So I guess you had a head count before the event?
All this really does is confirm the cowardly ways of muslims. They'd rather plant road side bombs and convince children to wear suicide vest,it's much safer.

Oh...that's the angle you will be working? Sorry, but pretty much everyone who was paying attention from the gitgo knew that this "Million Muslim March" wasn't going to have many participants....even before the Bikers Ball was set up.

But...you go with the "cowards" angle. :lol:

Those 25 some odd muslims were sure scary.

All this really does is confirm the cowardly ways of muslims. They'd rather plant road side bombs and convince children to wear suicide vest,it's much safer.

Oh...that's the angle you will be working? Sorry, but pretty much everyone who was paying attention from the gitgo knew that this "Million Muslim March" wasn't going to have many participants....even before the Bikers Ball was set up.

What would your lesbian crew buddies think of your support of muslims defouling this sacred day in our country?
I think we already know....thank God you're a minority.

blah-blah-blah

Are you mad you lost?

NONE of your predictions happened
:lol:

Lost? I never had a problem with the ride itself just the way the organizers were handing the permit issue.

Additionally, I said if you play by the rules and obey the law you wouldn't have a problem. My very first post on the issue was "What's illegal about driving down a DC street"? That's exactly what they did, they didn't attempt to purposely disrupt traffic, they didn't stop and hold a rally, they didn't attempt to invade and disrupt the muslim event.

My "prediction" came true.

What would your lesbian crew buddies think of your support of muslims defouling this sacred day in our country?

Ok, kindly show where I have supporting such a thing in any way shape or form.

The only thing I supported was a Biker/Moooslim Cage Match....and I was disappointed.

blah-blah-blah

Are you mad you lost?

Lost? I never had a problem with the ride itself just the way the organizers were handing the permit issue.

Additionally, I said if you play by the rules and obey the law you wouldn't have a problem. My very first post on the issue was "What's illegal about driving down a DC street"? That's exactly what they did, they didn't attempt to purposely disrupt traffic, they didn't stop and hold a rally, they didn't attempt to invade and disrupt the muslim event.

Wasn't very entertaining tho. :cool:

The only thing I supported was a Biker/Moooslim Cage Match....and I was disappointed.

Aaaahh...so you were looking forward to a bunch of bikers beating the crap out of a bunch obamas buddies?
There may be hope for you after all.

Aaaahh...so you were looking forward to a bunch of bikers beating the crap out of a bunch obamas buddies?

I was looking forward to being entertained. But, darn it, everyone was civilized. What fun is that? :D

I was looking forward to being entertained. But, darn it, everyone was civilized. What fun is that? :D

Over 32k now, they're still taking donations to cover their significant legal bills battling the denial of their permit.

Well, that's what supporters promised...

two-million-bike-ride-2.jpg

AlfalfaToothache.jpg

I know you don't want to hear it, But​

They are going to do this every 9/11 so it's another day for the left to get all wee weed up. So that you he/she/it don't feel left out you can donate to your own biker cause like --> Dykes on Bikes (DOB)...:eek:

AlfalfaToothache.jpg

They are going to do this every 9/11 so it's another day for the left to get all wee weed up. So that you he/she/it don't feel left out you can donate to your own biker cause like --> Dykes on Bikes (DOB)...:eek:

They are? Cool.....maybe Dykes on Bykes should join them. :D

I look forward to reviving this thread (if it needs it) next September.

AlfalfaToothache.jpg

They are? Cool.....maybe Dykes on Bykes should join them. :D

I look forward to reviving this thread (if it needs it) next September.

Whatever floats yo he/she/it boat...:eusa_angel:

Are you mad you lost?

Looks like the mysterious 40k may the most interesting thing about the event.

Looks like the mysterious 40k may the most interesting thing about the event.

Officer Barney of Gayberry
barneygay01.gif

"Nothing mysterious about it boiy, you send
them here and I'll cavity search them all."

Forum List

Back