2 Million Bucks to DC a GREAT SUCCESS!

to add to this great day for the people standing up and speaking out

the people in Colorado got together and kicked out (recalled) two of it's gun control pushers...

yeehaaa

LET'S ROLL

I didn't see anybody stand up or speak out, they were too busy riding hogs and waiting at traffic lights.

Well, the shoes start to drop. 3 days ago the organizers of this event Belinda Bee and somebody named Bill, decided they needed to offset the $120 they spent on the permit (which is refunded if you get a NO) and set up...you guessed it, A DONATION SITE!

Here was the questionable rationale...

FOLKS THE EVENT ORGANIZERS OF THE ABOVE RIDE ARE RUNNING LOW ON FUNDS. ALL PROCEEDS HAVE COME OUT OF THEIR PERSONAL POCKETS. IF YOU COULD HELP US WE (ALL ADMIN TEAM) WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL. SADLY, WE HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL OUR SAVINGS!

THIS EVENT IS NOT A 501c3 ...WE ARE 2 INDIVIDUALS WHO TOOK A PIPE DREAM AND TURNED INTO WHAT WE HOPE WILL BE AN HONOR RIDE FOR THE VICTIMS AND SURVIVORS OF 911.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DONATING TO THIS CAUSE, IT IS SIMPLE, DON'T DONATE. BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE NEED TO FUND THIS EVENT SOMEHOW / SOMEWAY. WE HAVE ALREADY USED ALL OUR RESOURCES.

**ANY LEFT OVER WILL GO TO AN INDIVIDUAL 1ST RESPONDER WE HAVE PERSONALLY CHOSEN WHO STILL SUFFERS FROM THE EFFECTS OF 911**

GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.

The goal? Drumroll please....$25000!

Huh? For what? What Expenses?

Here are some of the initial comments...

"What if anything have you spent money for? We all spend money for flags and gas so I need you to tell us what costs money! P>S> Candy Crush and pet adoption does not count!"

"Hi I would like to know what the money we donate will be used for?"

"I was going to donate, but I see everyone is offering so many prayers! Jesus will take care of everything! You won't need any money." (My FAV)

"IF you donate understand that the money is going to two people, Belinda Bee and Bill (Maybe) there is no expenses because no permit $120 was requested and also there is no legal fight because there is no cause for legal battle, if you want to give away your money to Belinda, good for you, this event will happen anyway. Even the Internet admins are unpaid volunteers, I was one of them..."

And then the expected response...

"To the ASSHOLES asking where the money is going. Fuck You ! How dare anyone question that ! Go question YOUR politicans about THEIR shit first ! From the start the Admin. Organizers have stated REPEATEDLY where its going. There ARE other expenses beside what is going to the ones in need. Do you think "Chump Change" can meet all the needs for funds for pulling off THIS GREAT HUGE HISTORIC PATRIOTIC EVENT !!!! People are STILL taking out of their own pockets for this, AND ALL OF US, YOU INCLUDED ! So SHUT THE FUCK UP ! You dont like or worry how things are handled then just GO AWAY ! Just sit back then & wait for OUR "great" government to continue, as they have, to do the right thing & APPEASE YOU you whinny spinless fuck !"

Gee, what USMB members does THAT sound like? BTW - What's a "whinny"?

This is the good part, Belinda stopped the donations 2 days ago because, well, they got enough donations to cover uhhhh, the expenses. Mysteriously yesterday THEY TURNED IT BACK ON after a little bird whispered in their ear..."ARE YOU FRAKKING NUTS! THIS IS A GOLDMINE" (Probably Bill)

"Updated posted by Belinda Bee 1 day ago

FOLKS ~ THE LEGAL FIGHT WITH THE PERMIT AND THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT IS TURNING OUT TO BE AN INCREDIBLE RIDE, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ASK YOU GOOD FOLKS TO HELP WITH THE FINANCES "IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT". I HAVE RE-OPENED THE GOFUNDME ACCOUNT. IF YOU HAVE SOME EXTRA CASH AND CAN HELP US DEFRAY SOME COSTS, PLEASE CONSIDER A CONTRIBUTION. BUT DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE ALREADY STRUGGLING, PLEASE!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL ~ LET'S RIDE AMERICA!

But that's okay, they pledge to give anything over 25000 as a donation to first responder...heheh. Who's watching that?

DONATIONS TO DATE...almost 32000.

Let me see, that's 7 for you and 25 for me...

2 Million Bikers to D.C. Donations by Belinda Bee - GoFundMe

If the numb-nut-brigade isn't sending money to George The Wife Beater Zimmerman, they've got to find some way to spend money they could use to educate their kids but won't because they're rw's and don't want their little honey boo boos to grow up to be educated elitists so they've got to spend it on something really stupid and they've already got plenty of chewin tabacky.

IOW, the idiots have been taken for a ride again. But this time, they didn't even get to actually go anywhere.

:lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol:

Look, I'm going to be fair to Beelinda and Bill. I assume there might have been some expenses although I can't imagine why, there was no permit, there was no stage, there were no banners and flags, no porta potties, no security. I do see they had a nice logo done up but I think that was donated.

If they pay their expenses (no bar or crystal meth tabs), which shouldn't be over 1k, and donate the rest to any one of dozens of deserving vet organizations or the like, I will be the first to congratulate them.

With no porta-potties they had to get the elderly riders Depends, and they ain't cheap.

There really isn't anymore that needs to be said. Liberals favor muslims protesting and rubbing 9/11 in Americas face over,Americans that wont stand for it.

Draw your own conclusions.....I know I have.

There really isn't anymore that needs to be said. Liberals favor muslims protesting and rubbing 9/11 in Americas face over,Americans that wont stand for it.

I agree there really isn't any more to be said.

Look, I'm going to be fair to Beelinda and Bill. I assume there might have been some expenses although I can't imagine why, there was no permit, there was no stage, there were no banners and flags, no porta potties, no security. I do see they had a nice logo done up but I think that was donated.

If they pay their expenses (no bar or crystal meth tabs), which shouldn't be over 1k, and donate the rest to any one of dozens of deserving vet organizations or the like, I will be the first to congratulate them.

With no porta-potties they had to get the elderly riders Depends, and they ain't cheap.

I would NOT want to be cleaning any 7-11 toilets in DC tonight...

that sums it up nicely

Those 25 some odd muslims were sure scary.

your posting are more scary...lol
give it a rest..no one if biting for you peoples race baiting

your posting are more scary...lol
give it a rest..no one if biting for you peoples race baiting

Race baiting? Who (besides you) is talking about race here? Now....make about 10 more posts about "no one {if} biting".

Anyone who donates to anything or anyone knowing who it is going to and for what cause does so voluntarily. The donee is entitled to the money the same way the woman who received donations to pay off her credit cards does. A woman asked for donations to pay for a boob job.

If you don't like the cause don't send them anything.

Anyone who donates to anything or anyone knowing who it is going to and for what cause does so voluntarily. The donee is entitled to the money the same way the woman who received donations to pay off her credit cards does. A woman asked for donations to pay for a boob job.

If you don't like the cause don't send them anything.

There were little or no expenses. What was the cause? Oh ya...

"FOLKS ~ THE LEGAL FIGHT WITH THE PERMIT AND THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT IS TURNING OUT TO BE AN INCREDIBLE RIDE, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ASK YOU GOOD FOLKS TO HELP WITH THE FINANCES"

There was no legal fight, this woman and her partner "Mike" just ripped off all the bikers.

But I'm glad you approve...

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT554nnaFew]9/11 Bikers Denied Permit for D.C. Ride - Belinda Bee - Fox & Friends - 9-11-13 - YouTube[/ame]

So I guess you had a head count before the event?
All this really does is confirm the cowardly ways of muslims. They'd rather plant road side bombs and convince children to wear suicide vest,it's much safer.

Forum List

Back