2 of Cocaine Mitch McConell's great-great-grandfathers were slave owners...pay your reparations,NOW

I'd love to help!!

Can you post the current address of the slaves?
And the current address of the great-great-grandfathers?
I'd love to see the look on their faces when we present them with their bills.
Thanks!

I'd love to help!!

Thanks!

What are you going to give the decedents of the slaves bills for?

I'd love to help!!

Thanks!

Bills for the owners, checks for the slaves. Duh.

I'll argue since that's why we're here. First let me say slavery was terrible and the stars n bars or whatever the General Lee flag is called now is the symbol of an embarrassing and terrible time in our history.

Who are we gonna bill? The decedents of the Yankees who fought to free the slaves? If you want to bill the State of Louisiana I guess we can argue its liable. MAYBE there is a theory McConnell's inheritance can be billed for the ill gotten gains of his ancestors?

I'd love to help!!

Thanks!

Bills for the owners, checks for the slaves. Duh.

I'll argue since that's why we're here. First let me say slavery was terrible and the stars n bars or whatever the General Lee flag is called now is the symbol of an embarrassing and terrible time in our history.

Who are we gonna bill? The decedents of the Yankees who fought to free the slaves? If you want to bill the State of Louisiana I guess we can argue its liable. MAYBE there is a theory McConnell's inheritance can be billed for the ill gotten gains of his ancestors?

Who are we gonna bill?

We're not taking money from slave owners to pay the slaves they owned?

How on earth can a politician's ancestor be "infuriating" to the left? Does a dose of TDS cause everything to be infuriating to lefties? What a way to live.

But apparently that only applies to Republicans, not Democrats....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/mar/04/uselections2008.barackobama

"Obama's ancestors on his white mother's side appear to have been slave owners. William Reitwiesner, "

and there you have it, a "white" slave owner with a JEWISH last name.,...

Anyone still confused???

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Loui...srael-homosexuals-over-black-community-468321

and, of course, who else is a BLACK JEW???

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Black-Jewish-actor-Jussie-Smollett-violently-assaulted-579151

"Black Jewish actor Jussie Smollett was hospitalized in Chicago on Tuesday night after he was badly assaulted in an attack, which is being described by police as a possible hate crime.

Two cocaines don't make one valuable politician. Should anyone get paid? Did Jefferson go 'nannas with cannabis and slaves? Cannabis is now legally growing in the U.S., Erythroxylum coca is not.

I'd love to help!!

Thanks!

We'll have to wait to find out how much they owe the descendants of the Dead Yankee soldiers who liberated them and reparations one obviously has to be subtracted from the other.

Kamala Harris' father's family were slave owners. How about she pony up first as she is one of the main folks promoting reparations?

Kamala Harris' father's family were slave owners. How about she pony up first as she is one of the main folks promoting reparations?

and, like the Cocksucker, she benefited from "Affirmative Action," she HATE HOAXES, and is completely devoid of a molecule of patriotism to the US.

I really hope the Dems do nominate Hate Hoax Harris.

Let's make the 2020 election 100% about JUSSIE SMOLLETT....

Mitch McConnell responds to this report: “I find myself once again in the same position as President Obama. We both opposed reparations and we both are the descendants of slave-owners.”

"I, by contrast, am the descendant of Presbyterian abolitionists, so everyone should do whatever I say." - Coulter responded

It's a bad day when you have to argue that a lot of black people are going to have to PAY reparations and not get them.

https://www.theroot.com/did-black-people-own-slaves-1790895436

How Many Slaves Did Blacks Own?

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people. In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

Pressly also shows that the percentage of free black slave owners as the total number of free black heads of families was quite high in several states, namely 43 percent in South Carolina, 40 percent in Louisiana, 26 percent in Mississippi, 25 percent in Alabama and 20 percent in Georgia

This is infuriating

Mitch McConnell, who opposes reparations, is descended from two slave owners

in other news, Wacky Amy McGrath, a female Dem vet, announced she is running against Cocaine Mitch for Senate!
COCAINE MITCH:

MITCH-SLAVES-600x335.png

Forum List

Back