2 of Cocaine Mitch McConell's great-great-grandfathers were slave owners...pay your reparations,NOW

I'd love to help!!

Can you post the current address of the slaves?
And the current address of the great-great-grandfathers?
I'd love to see the look on their faces when we present them with their bills.
Thanks!

What are you going to give the decedents of the slaves bills for?

Bills for the owners, checks for the slaves. Duh.

I'll argue since that's why we're here. First let me say slavery was terrible and the stars n bars or whatever the General Lee flag is called now is the symbol of an embarrassing and terrible time in our history.

Who are we gonna bill? The decedents of the Yankees who fought to free the slaves? If you want to bill the State of Louisiana I guess we can argue its liable. MAYBE there is a theory McConnell's inheritance can be billed for the ill gotten gains of his ancestors?

Who are we gonna bill?

We're not taking money from slave owners to pay the slaves they owned?

Sure, why not? Grab your shovel, 'cause we're gonna have to hit a lot of cemeteries.

Mitch McConnell responds to this report: “I find myself once again in the same position as President Obama. We both opposed reparations and we both are the descendants of slave-owners.”

"I, by contrast, am the descendant of Presbyterian abolitionists, so everyone should do whatever I say." - Coulter responded
That was actually a proper response.

No problem with that at all.

:dunno:

Seriously, does anyone actually think Mitch even knows the names of his great-great-grandparents? Can anyone here name THEIR great-great-grandparents? Making public policy for people now based on the actions of distant relatives they know nothing about is asinine.

Bills for the owners, checks for the slaves. Duh.

I'm all for it. Tax the crap out of slave owners, & give the money to the slaves...

Unfortunately the only current slaves / ex-slaves are the ones Epstein owned and who rich Democrats like Slick Willy sexually abused...but by all means I am for taking their wealth and giving it to the ex-slave Sex-trafficked young women who were children at the time...

"Democrats are coming after our great Kentucky Senator, Mitch McConnell, with someone who compared my election to September 11th

Why would Kentucky ever think of giving up the most powerful position in Congress, the Senate Majority Leader, for a freshman Senator with little power in what will hopefully be the minority party. We need Mitch in the Senate to Keep America Great!!" - Trump

Amy McGrath raised a record 2.5 million dollars in the 1st 24 hours of her campaign against Cocaine Mitch

Mitch McConnell has raised $11.2 million for his reelection since 2015.

Forum List

Back