2 Shot During 'Old West' Gunfight Reenactment In Tombstone, Arizona Incident happened during the cit

Seriously, why in the wide world of fuck would you even DO a gunfight reenactment, even with blanks? Who the fuck wants to watch that?

You KNOW who does that. Heres a hint, they are the same people who tell you that Slavery was long time ago and let it go while they carry on Wild West shows or carry muskets in some Civil War phaggotry

Or they might be a mix of history and gun buffs who like to socialize with people of similar interests.

As opposed to assholes who like to put down people they don't even know.

Or they might be dummies who shoot each other and cant believe guns kill so they play with them. Bang Bang

Nope. Nice people, who engage in History as a hobby.

A better, safer hobby than most.

How many people die in white water rafting, or horse riding, or parachuting?

Do you ridicule them?

No but I ridicule this bunch. Do you come from a long line of Wild West Show actors or something?

It wasn't that long ago when there wasn't anything going on in Tombstone. You could buy a house there for peanuts. They were little more then a bedroom community for a nearby copper mining operation that was rapidly playing out. Of course they've always played on their towns history as a means to generate tourist dollars but nothing at all like whats been going on now..

Tombstones past history is bigger then all of your wild west stories & history combined. And then some. They own it, lock, stock & barrel..So why not exploit it.

Tourists go to Tombstone Arizona because of the gunfight at the OK Corral not the discussion at the OK Corral.

Let's ban actors.

Let's ban stupidity.

Seriously, why in the wide world of fuck would you even DO a gunfight reenactment, even with blanks? Who the fuck wants to watch that?

But hey, we don't have a gun culture, we're not a nation full of gun fetishists and the NRA is an obscure insignificant cult that's only interested in "Constitutional rights".

And I'm the Fucking Queen of Belgium.
Well Queenie they do it for the crowds. Should be interesting to find out how that happened.

Let's ban actors.

Let's ban stupidity.

But hey, we don't have a gun culture, we're not a nation full of gun fetishists and the NRA is an obscure insignificant cult that's only interested in "Constitutional rights".

And I'm the Fucking Queen of Belgium.

Well...gun fights are the bread and butter of the billion dollar entertainment industry....both video games and movies........so..your majesty.......

Ah, not one but two posts to confirm the point I just made.
Not that I was ever the least bit unsure but I appreciate the consensus. Keep 'em comin', and I'll point the next firearm fetishist back here when they try to claim "we don't have a gun culture".

Who says we don't have a gun culture? We have 2 actually, normal gun owners who hunt, compete and defend themselves with guns…and then democrat gun culture…that comprise the gangs and criminals in democrat controlled inner cities who murder most of the 8,124 people murdered last year……..

The healthy gun culture is demonized by guys like you, while the criminal gun culture is ignored…you focus your hate on normal gun owners and pass laws to punish them, while ignoring the criminals who actually use guns to commit crimes….

:lol: I don't "pass laws", assclown. I've made it clear since the day I got here that passing laws is ineffectual wankitude. Move on to your next meme.

You KNOW who does that. Heres a hint, they are the same people who tell you that Slavery was long time ago and let it go while they carry on Wild West shows or carry muskets in some Civil War phaggotry

Or they might be a mix of history and gun buffs who like to socialize with people of similar interests.

Or they might be dummies who shoot each other and cant believe guns kill so they play with them. Bang Bang

It's blatant manifestation of the gun worship fetishism we "don't" have an obsession with.

Seriously, this shit needs some kind of psychiatric help.

Do you ridicule them?

"History as a hobby" is a fine, nay, a wondrous thing. Going to visit, say, a 17th century village where everybody's in costume and character -- very educational and visually communicative. I love that shit. Even a Renaissane Faire.

The question is rather -- given an opportunity and facility to re-enact something..... why go for barbarity like this? People shooting each other in the fucking street? Why don't we go ahead and re-enact lynchings and string us up some Negroes? Why don't we just grab some women from the audience and burn them at the stake? Then we'll go over to the ovens where actor-Jews are being gassed and tossed into mass graves. Over this way we've got Chinese actors re-enacting Tiananmen Square. See how they mow down the masses, wow that's soooo cool.

I mean what the fuck is wrong with this mentality? All this does is desensitize and cheapen the value of Life. "Oh look, they're just actors, pretending to shoot each other. They stand up at the end and take the applause. Guess guns aren't so dangerous after all -- and say, that looks like fun. Think I'll git me a six shooter".

Here was a dose of reality.

It wasn't that long ago when there wasn't anything going on in Tombstone. You could buy a house there for peanuts. They were little more then a bedroom community for a nearby copper mining operation that was rapidly playing out. Of course they've always played on their towns history as a means to generate tourist dollars but nothing at all like whats been going on now..

Tombstones past history is bigger then all of your wild west stories & history combined. And then some. They own it, lock, stock & barrel..So why not exploit it.

Again -- sure that's fine, and many towns have done likewise, even if the history is one they make up. There's no issue with that.

The question is ---
--- why use death as your commodity? What exactly does that say?

Last edited:

It's blatant manifestation of the gun worship fetishism we "don't" have an obsession with.

Yet freaks of nature like you say nothing about hollywood pimping out death & destruction on a scale so massive, its nearly impossible to wrap your mind around it.

Yet freaks of nature like you say nothing about hollywood pimping out death & destruction on a scale so massive, its nearly impossible to wrap your mind around it.

Where the fuck do you get that idea?

On the contrary, Whoreywood is a major fueler of the gun fetish industry, as is everyday television, as are video games, comic books, advertising, everyday linguistic idioms, ALL of which I've indicted vociferously since the day I joined this site. It's the whole theme I came here on. This kind of play-acting is one more manifestation thereof. All part of the same pattern.

What ass do you pull this shit from? Three years I've been doing this. Go search my posts back to the beginning.

Then go fuck yourself.

If Doc Holliday had just told the Clanton gang to use their inside voice the shootout never would have happened.

Do you ridicule them?

"History as a hobby" is a fine, nay, a wondrous thing. Going to visit, say, a 17th century village where everybody's in costume and character -- very educational and visually communicative. I love that shit. Even a Renaissane Faire.

The question is rather -- given an opportunity and facility to re-enact something..... why go for barbarity like this? People shooting each other in the fucking street? Why don't we go ahead and re-enact lynchings and string us up some Negroes? Why don't we just grab some women from the audience and burn them at the stake? Then we'll go over to the ovens where actor-Jews are being gassed and tossed into mass graves. Over this way we've got Chinese actors re-enacting Tiananmen Square. See how they mow down the masses, wow that's soooo cool.

I mean what the fuck is wrong with this mentality? All this does is desensitize and cheapen the value of Life. "Oh look, they're just actors, pretending to shoot each other. They stand up at the end and take the applause. Guess guns aren't so dangerous after all -- and say, that looks like fun. Think I'll git me a six shooter".

Again -- sure that's fine, and many towns have done likewise, even if the history is one they make up. There's no issue with that.

The question is ---
What does it say? Easy. It says don't fuck with us.

Do you ridicule them?

The question is ---

I also know plenty of people who like Renaissane Faires.

But others like a little action in their hobbies.

Perhaps you are such an intellectual and sophisticated person that you cannot relate to why anyone would feel this way.

IN that case, just trust me on that. I can speak for all the plebeians, and assure you that that is the case and it is normal and healthy.

Don't risk straining your self trying to empathize with someone with different interests than you. Just take my word for it.

:beer:

Do you ridicule them?

The question is ---

Perhaps you are such an intellectual and sophisticated person that you cannot relate to why anyone would feel this way.

IN that case, just trust me on that. I can speak for all the plebeians, and assure you that that is the case and it is normal and healthy.

Don't risk straining your self trying to empathize with someone with different interests than you. Just take my word for it.

"Normal and healthy" to glorify death, is it?
So you'll be attending the next lynching re-enactment? The next gas chamber skit? The big Tulsa Race Riot performance?

Nice. I can't imagine anything more "normal and healthy".

Do you ridicule them?

The question is ---

So you'll be attending the next lynching re-enactment? The next gas chamber skit? The big Tulsa Race Riot performance?

Who said anything about glorifying death? They COMMEMORATE a historical event. One that was so famous that it was known about worldwide. Europeans are a huge group that visit the deserts of the Southwest USA and they LOVE these sorts of events.

You truly need to pull your head out of your ass and realize that not everyone is interested in under water basket weaving like you, just as you don't care for their activities. So what. That's why we all have the opportunity to do the things we like.

Do you ridicule them?

The question is ---

Who said anything about glorifying death? They COMMEMORATE a historical event. One that was so famous that it was known about worldwide. Europeans are a huge group that visit the deserts of the Southwest USA and they LOVE these sorts of events.

You truly need to pull your head out of your ass and realize that not everyone is interested in under water basket weaving like you, just as you don't care for their activities. So what. That's why we all have the opportunity to do the things we like.

Glorify... commemorate. Distinction without a difference. Either way you're playing cowboy and trivializing Death.

I have no doubt Europeans, as well as Asians, South Americans, Africans, Australians and Antarcticans come to gawk. It's sensationalism. People stop to gawk at horrific traffic accidents too --- doesn't make them a good idea.

Do you ridicule them?

The question is ---

Glorify... commemorate. Distinction without a difference. Either way you're playing cowboy and trivializing Death.

I have no doubt Europeans, as well as Asians, South Americans, Africans, Australians and Antarcticans come to gawk. It's sensationalism. People stop to gawk at horrific traffic accidents too --- doesn't make them a good idea.

Bullshit and you bloody well know it. If you're going to be this fundamentally dishonest then there is no point wasting time on a turd like you.

The question is ---

Bullshit and you bloody well know it. If you're going to be this fundamentally dishonest then there is no point wasting time on a turd like you.

My that was easy. You should cave this fast more often. Saves time.

Who's caving. You have shown you're a dishonest POS so there is no point in engaging you. No amount of discussion can penetrate your thick skull because you're DISHONEST. See how that works...

Who's caving. You have shown you're a dishonest POS so there is no point in engaging you. No amount of discussion can penetrate your thick skull because you're DISHONEST. See how that works...

Look, this ain't rocket surgery. I'm questioning what kind of values we have, that we can cavalierly trivialize murder and shooting and slaying.

Why don't you address my standing question -- why don't we also re-enact lynchings and witch burnings and gas chambers? That should be fun, right? Git some Negro actors, string 'em up?

Or is it just because those don't involve blowing things up?

Destruction fetishes just make no damn sense.

Forum List

Back