2 Shot During 'Old West' Gunfight Reenactment In Tombstone, Arizona Incident happened during the cit

Reminds me of that scene in Three Amigos when the actors think they're putting on a show with actual banditos.
The ammo somewhere along they way got switched just like when Brandon Lee died.

sure it did...sure!!
Can you post a link where a gun loaded its self? I don't think so. Can you post a link about bullets moving around on their own? I don't think so. Can you post a link proving you are not an idiot? I don't think so.

The guy doing the shooting HAD to know he was firing live rounds. They actually recoil whereas blanks don't. I think the guy was stoned, or did it on purpose.

Let's ban actors.

Let's ban stupidity.

Seriously, why in the wide world of fuck would you even DO a gunfight reenactment, even with blanks? Who the fuck wants to watch that?

But hey, we don't have a gun culture, we're not a nation full of gun fetishists and the NRA is an obscure insignificant cult that's only interested in "Constitutional rights".

And I'm the Fucking Queen of Belgium.
Well Queenie they do it for the crowds. Should be interesting to find out how that happened.

Let's ban actors.

Let's ban stupidity.

Seriously, why in the wide world of fuck would you even DO a gunfight reenactment, even with blanks? Who the fuck wants to watch that?

But hey, we don't have a gun culture, we're not a nation full of gun fetishists and the NRA is an obscure insignificant cult that's only interested in "Constitutional rights".

Well...gun fights are the bread and butter of the billion dollar entertainment industry....both video games and movies........so..your majesty.......

Ah, not one but two posts to confirm the point I just made.
Not that I was ever the least bit unsure but I appreciate the consensus. Keep 'em comin', and I'll point the next firearm fetishist back here when they try to claim "we don't have a gun culture".

Who says we don't have a gun culture? We have 2 actually, normal gun owners who hunt, compete and defend themselves with guns…and then democrat gun culture…that comprise the gangs and criminals in democrat controlled inner cities who murder most of the 8,124 people murdered last year……..

The healthy gun culture is demonized by guys like you, while the criminal gun culture is ignored…you focus your hate on normal gun owners and pass laws to punish them, while ignoring the criminals who actually use guns to commit crimes….

You KNOW who does that. Heres a hint, they are the same people who tell you that Slavery was long time ago and let it go while they carry on Wild West shows or carry muskets in some Civil War phaggotry

You KNOW who does that. Heres a hint, they are the same people who tell you that Slavery was long time ago and let it go while they carry on Wild West shows or carry muskets in some Civil War phaggotry

Or they might be a mix of history and gun buffs who like to socialize with people of similar interests.

As opposed to assholes who like to put down people they don't even know.

Or they might be a mix of history and gun buffs who like to socialize with people of similar interests.

Or they might be dummies who shoot each other and cant believe guns kill so they play with them. Bang Bang

Let's ban actors.

Let's ban stupidity.

Well Queenie they do it for the crowds. Should be interesting to find out how that happened.

Let's ban actors.

Let's ban stupidity.

Well...gun fights are the bread and butter of the billion dollar entertainment industry....both video games and movies........so..your majesty.......

Not that I was ever the least bit unsure but I appreciate the consensus. Keep 'em comin', and I'll point the next firearm fetishist back here when they try to claim "we don't have a gun culture".

Who says we don't have a gun culture? We have 2 actually, normal gun owners who hunt, compete and defend themselves with guns…and then democrat gun culture…that comprise the gangs and criminals in democrat controlled inner cities who murder most of the 8,124 people murdered last year……..

The healthy gun culture is demonized by guys like you, while the criminal gun culture is ignored…you focus your hate on normal gun owners and pass laws to punish them, while ignoring the criminals who actually use guns to commit crimes….
According to the left...

This guy is a victim
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(4).jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(3).jpg

And this girl is a crazy nut who shouldn't have a gun for protection....or be allowed protection...
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_6211048_1443829603_1181.jpg

Or they might be dummies who shoot each other and cant believe guns kill so they play with them. Bang Bang

Nope. Nice people, who engage in History as a hobby.

A better, safer hobby than most.

How many people die in white water rafting, or horse riding, or parachuting?

Do you ridicule them?

Let's ban actors.

Let's ban stupidity.

Let's ban actors.

Let's ban stupidity.

According to the left...

This guy is a victim View attachment 52921 View attachment 52922

And this girl is a crazy nut who shouldn't have a gun for protection....or be allowed protection...View attachment 52923

Who's the blond? Anyone in particular?

Do you ridicule them?

No but I ridicule this bunch. Do you come from a long line of Wild West Show actors or something?

Do you ridicule them?

No but I ridicule this bunch. Do you come from a long line of Wild West Show actors or something?

Nope. Couldn't be bothered. But I know people who have. Nice guys, productive members of society who somehow have a lot of time to spend researching historical firearms and dress and even carpentry.

And as I said, less dangerous than most hobbies.

What do you and/or your friends do for pasttimes?

Let's ban actors.

Let's ban stupidity.

For the very first time in your life, you finally got something right. Except for the dollar amount which is multi billions..Not just a billion. Congratulations.

Do you ridicule them?

Nope. Couldn't be bothered. But I know people who have. Nice guys, productive members of society who somehow have a lot of time to spend researching historical firearms and dress and even carpentry.

Rewrite history and demand money from people who have to earn theirs.

Do you ridicule them?

So, and I know some that are shit heels and degenerates. What about it?

Do you ridicule them?

So, and I know some that are shit heels and degenerates. What about it?

YOU know some reenactors? I find that hard to believe.

Also, what do you mean degenerates?

AND what do YOU and/or your friends do as hobbies?

Forum List

Back