🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 so called political parties

Republicans, Learn How to Fight Dirty or Keep Being Losers - American Thinker
a term I use loosely. Dirt bag demrats and gutless Republicans.
They were pretty dirty this election season and it didn't work. Are you saying it's going to get worse? Reminds of people I know who are so convinced everyone cheats that they figure they have to cheat, too. Fits the Trumpistas to a tee. They actually feel they're owed the presidency, so when it doesn't happens it means someone cheated. I suggest therapy for what seems to be signs of malignant paranoia.

They were pretty dirty this election season and it didn't work. Are you saying it's going to get worse? Reminds of people I know who are so convinced everyone cheats that they figure they have to cheat, too. Fits the Trumpistas to a tee. They actually feel they're owed the presidency, so when it doesn't happens it means someone cheated. I suggest therapy for what seems to be signs of malignant paranoia.
Trump fought dirty? How?

Trump fought dirty? How?
Nice try, but you know exactly how. I don't have the time or desire to answer your witless questions.

"A crook thinks everyone is a crook!', said somebody. And it's true. That is, Republicans are so corrupt, they believe everyone has to be corrupt as themselves. They can't even imagine that people can be honest and moral.

From there, they go to "The Democrats are crooks, so we have to defend by being even bigger crooks!". Very convenient for the Republicans to say that, as it allows them to justify all of the evil that they do.

Needless to say, you don't see Democrats using that kind of justification. We say that bering a criminal is wrong, period, and it's never justified, no matter how bad the other side is.

The two sides are complete opposites. The Democrats are moral absolutists, the conservatives are moral relativists.

The Democrats are aiming to destroy the 2 party system. Like the fucking communists and the NAZIS. Think about it. They demonize Republicans as whatever catch phrase/name "ist/phobe". Mathematics? Logic? Truth? Tools of oppressive white culture! I used to be a Democrat, these scoundrels are NOT Democrats, they are scam artists working for the Chinese or whoever has the deepest pockets.

Last edited:
"A crook thinks everyone is a crook!', said somebody. And it's true. That is, Republicans are so corrupt, they believe everyone has to be corrupt as themselves. They can't even imagine that people can be honest and moral.

From there, they go to "The Democrats are crooks, so we have to defend by being even bigger crooks!". Very convenient for the Republicans to say that, as it allows them to justify all of the evil that they do.

Needless to say, you don't see Democrats using that kind of justification. We say that bering a criminal is wrong, period, and it's never justified, no matter how bad the other side is.

The two sides are complete opposites. The Democrats are moral absolutists, the conservatives are moral relativists.
So you agree illegals are criminals ✔️

The Democrats are aiming to destroy the 2 party system. Like the fucking communists and the NAZIS. Think about it. They demonize Republicans as whatever catch phrase/name "ist/phobe". Mathematics? Logic? Truth? Tools of oppressive white culture! I used to be a Democrat, these scoundrels are NOT Democrats, they are scam artists working for the Chinese or ever has the deepest pockets.

The Nazis destroyed the two party system...in Germany?

As far as demonizing,, I so hate it when those nasty Democrats starting calling everyone that disagrees with them as nasty and makes up childish nicknames like Sleepy, or Nasty or Crooked or Dumbo or Low Energy or Nasty or Alfred E. Newman or Nasty.

Their is even a wiki page on all the name calling Trump has done.

Trumpism, it's hypocrisy only stupider.

Only an utter moron believes that a know-nothing, empty suit with no accomplishments of note after sucking on the taxpayers' teats for 47 years received more votes for president than any other American President in history. That's literally insane.

Only an utter moron believes that a know-nothing, empty suit with no accomplishments of note after sucking on the taxpayers' teats for 47 years received more votes for president than any other American President in history. That's literally insane.
Facts say otherwise.

What "evil" do Republicans do? Are you really this stupid or is it an act of some sort. I'm not big fan of Republicans in general, but if you want to know what Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse Republicans of doing and you'll seldom be wrong.

Trump fought dirty? How?
Nice try, but you know exactly how. I don't have the time or desire to answer your witless questions.
You do not have an answer. Look at it Biblically. You are condemned. Hell is where you are going. But others who will go or not go there will be tested severely. That is the real issue. That we could stop this by using more faith and living by rules of humanity advancing from generation to generation.

What "evil" do Republicans do? Are you really this stupid or is it an act of some sort. I'm not big fan of Republicans in general, but if you want to know what Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse Republicans of doing and you'll seldom be wrong.

Yeah, totally. Remember that time when a supreme court seat opened and we were told by Democrats it's not cool to seat a new one almost a year before an election and then the Democrats did seat one during an election? Remember that...do ya'?

The Democrats are aiming to destroy the 2 party system. Like the fucking communists and the NAZIS. Think about it. They demonize Republicans as whatever catch phrase/name "ist/phobe". Mathematics? Logic? Truth? Tools of oppressive white culture! I used to be a Democrat, these scoundrels are NOT Democrats, they are scam artists working for the Chinese or ever has the deepest pockets.

The Nazis destroyed the two party system...in Germany?

As far as demonizing,, I so hate it when those nasty Democrats starting calling everyone that disagrees with them as nasty and makes up childish nicknames like Sleepy, or Nasty or Crooked or Dumbo or Low Energy or Nasty or Alfred E. Newman or Nasty.

Their is even a wiki page on all the name calling Trump has done.

Trumpism, it's hypocrisy only stupider.
Please, I used to be a Democrat. I saw just what a bunch of pandering sellouts they truly are from the inside. And the fact they support groups like the BLM (communist front organization) AND tacitly support ...RACE RIOTS, burning down cities and using intimidation and harassment...this is like SS storm trooper tactics. All to drive out ALL political diversity they can't control. Guess what, bucko...that's exactly what the Bolsheviks or the NAZIS did.

Forum List

Back