🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 so called political parties

The Democrats are aiming to destroy the 2 party system. Like the fucking communists and the NAZIS. Think about it. They demonize Republicans as whatever catch phrase/name "ist/phobe". Mathematics? Logic? Truth? Tools of oppressive white culture! I used to be a Democrat, these scoundrels are NOT Democrats, they are scam artists working for the Chinese or ever has the deepest pockets.

The Nazis destroyed the two party system...in Germany?

As far as demonizing,, I so hate it when those nasty Democrats starting calling everyone that disagrees with them as nasty and makes up childish nicknames like Sleepy, or Nasty or Crooked or Dumbo or Low Energy or Nasty or Alfred E. Newman or Nasty.

Their is even a wiki page on all the name calling Trump has done.

Trumpism, it's hypocrisy only stupider.
Please, I used to be a Democrat. I saw just what a bunch of pandering sellouts they truly are from the inside. And the fact they support groups like the BLM (communist front organization) AND tacitly support ...RACE RIOTS, burning down cities and using intimidation and harassment...this is like SS storm trooper tactics. All to drive out ALL political diversity they can't control. Guess what, bucko...that's exactly what the Bolsheviks or the NAZIS did.

Tell me more about this Democrat name calling and demonizing.

The Democrats are aiming to destroy the 2 party system. Like the fucking communists and the NAZIS. Think about it. They demonize Republicans as whatever catch phrase/name "ist/phobe". Mathematics? Logic? Truth? Tools of oppressive white culture! I used to be a Democrat, these scoundrels are NOT Democrats, they are scam artists working for the Chinese or ever has the deepest pockets.

As far as demonizing,, I so hate it when those nasty Democrats starting calling everyone that disagrees with them as nasty and makes up childish nicknames like Sleepy, or Nasty or Crooked or Dumbo or Low Energy or Nasty or Alfred E. Newman or Nasty.

Please, I used to be a Democrat. I saw just what a bunch of pandering sellouts they truly are from the inside. And the fact they support groups like the BLM (communist front organization) AND tacitly support ...RACE RIOTS, burning down cities and using intimidation and harassment...this is like SS storm trooper tactics. All to drive out ALL political diversity they can't control. Guess what, bucko...that's exactly what the Bolsheviks or the NAZIS did.

Perhaps your mommy can.

Perhaps your mommy can.

I mean, the points just prove themselves. Thank you for graciously failing to live up to the point you were trying to make.

Perhaps your mommy can.

I mean, the points just prove themselves. Thank you for graciously failing to live up to the point you were trying to make.
I am living history. You say nothing, you prove absolutely nothing and act like some passive aggressive know it all. You need a pair of ears and some eyes and stop and listen.

Perhaps your mommy can.

I am living history. You say nothing, you prove absolutely nothing and act like some passive aggressive know it all. You need a pair of ears and some eyes and stop and listen.

I'm satisfied with what you've proven. Have a nice day.

If ya'all don't remember history and act like the 1789 French revolutionaries or Russian Bolsheviks of 1917 you are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

"A crook thinks everyone is a crook!', said somebody. And it's true. That is, Republicans are so corrupt, they believe everyone has to be corrupt as themselves. They can't even imagine that people can be honest and moral.

From there, they go to "The Democrats are crooks, so we have to defend by being even bigger crooks!". Very convenient for the Republicans to say that, as it allows them to justify all of the evil that they do.

Needless to say, you don't see Democrats using that kind of justification. We say that bering a criminal is wrong, period, and it's never justified, no matter how bad the other side is.

The two sides are complete opposites. The Democrats are moral absolutists, the conservatives are moral relativists.

Actually, I DO remember it. In the previous 28 instances where a SCOTUS vacancy occurred during an election year (or in a President's last few months in office before being replaced) only ONCE, in 1888, did a Senate approve of a nominee by a President from the opposite Party and that was a GOP Senate approving of a Grover Cleveland (D) nominee. Obama was on his way out in 2016 and Hillary Clinton was projected to be elected in November. The GOP Senate merely thought that the new President should replace originalist Antony Scalia.

Republicans, Learn How to Fight Dirty or Keep Being Losers - American Thinker

a term I use loosely. Dirt bag demrats and gutless Republicans.
Myself and BasicHumanUnit have made it a point to hammer this home......Republicans / Conservatives have done nothing but duck their head, tuck their tail and concede to the Left for decades....I really hope they've learned from their mistake, the clock is ticking and it may already be too late for them to take their country back.

Correction:
Gutless, dog-shit, do-nothing, chicken-shit Republitards.

Agreed.

But of late they face a new dilemma...... Do or Die
Up until this past election Conservatives have ALWAYS had the luxury of doing nothing and still maintaining their lifestyle.

That just changed.
If they do nothing now, their world is going to literally turn upside down so much that they will not be able to kick the can any further.

It could well be that they continue doing nothing anyway......and pay the price. That's a possibility.
One of the most volatile events coming that may spark them to change is Biden's gun control policies.
When Biden starts to really squeeze their gun rights they will be forced to act or lose them forever.

Really dangerous and volatile times dead ahead.

Correction:
Gutless, dog-shit, do-nothing, chicken-shit Republitards.

Agreed.

But of late they face a new dilemma...... Do or Die
Up until this past election Conservatives have ALWAYS had the luxury of doing nothing and still maintaining their lifestyle.

That just changed.
If they do nothing now, their world is going to literally turn upside down so much that they will not be able to kick the can any further.

It could well be that they continue doing nothing anyway......and pay the price. That's a possibility.
One of the most volatile events coming that may spark them to change is Biden's gun control policies.
When Biden starts to really squeeze their gun rights they will be forced to act or lose them forever.

Really dangerous and volatile times dead ahead.
Joe isn’t going to take away gun rights but he will talk about it, to inflame the simple minded. If Ears didn’t take guns, what are the chances a 50 year DC establishmentarian corporatist will?

What "evil" do Republicans do?

Attempting a fascist coup would be the obvious example.

Unless a Republican renounces that, they are a traitor to the USA, and they are destined for an afterlife in the ninth circle of hell.

The good news? They won't burn, because the ninth circle of hell is a frigid wasteland.

They were pretty dirty this election season and it didn't work. Are you saying it's going to get worse? Reminds of people I know who are so convinced everyone cheats that they figure they have to cheat, too. Fits the Trumpistas to a tee. They actually feel they're owed the presidency, so when it doesn't happens it means someone cheated. I suggest therapy for what seems to be signs of malignant paranoia.
Trump fought dirty? How?
It’s the other way around. Ears and his minions fought dirty and Barr did nothing about it, but bitch like a little girl in his resignation letter. What a dick.

Forum List

Back