2 students stabbed...in community college gun free...killing zone...

17000 shot each year.

http://nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Accidental-Shootings-NYAGV.pdf

Deaths: From 2005-2010, almost 3,800 people in the U.S. died from unintentional shootings.ii More than a third of the victims were under 25 years of age.

Yes deaths. Everyone doesn't die.
How Many Accidental Gun Injuries per Year The Volokh ConspiracyThe Volokh Conspiracy

Many are crippled no doubt.

You have no idea if many are crippled or not. You are nothing but a lying sack of shit.

So you think most people are shot with a gun and they just walk it off?

Neither of the people stabbed in the OP died btw.

Neither you nor I know the answer and unlike you I'm not going to assume.

You are going to assume they all walk away better than ever? Really?

Braindead is just pulling numbers pout of his ass!!!

I know.

No they are real stats. Sorry you don't like them.

They're real ass stats.

You must not be an adult.

I asked you a straight up question, and your response is to play games, and get pissy when I refuse to play.

Who's the child? Answer the question. What are the numbers of all those innocent bystanders killed by people defending themselves from attack? You said that was why we shouldn't defend ourselves...so support it.

Braindead is just pulling numbers pout of his ass!!!

I know.

They're real ass stats.

I asked you a straight up question, and your response is to play games, and get pissy when I refuse to play.

Who's the child? Answer the question. What are the numbers of all those innocent bystanders killed by people defending themselves from attack? You said that was why we shouldn't defend ourselves...so support it.

Again this thread is short. Copy where I said that. That's not what I have been saying.

http://nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Accidental-Shootings-NYAGV.pdf

Deaths: From 2005-2010, almost 3,800 people in the U.S. died from unintentional shootings.ii More than a third of the victims were under 25 years of age.

Yes deaths. Everyone doesn't die.
How Many Accidental Gun Injuries per Year The Volokh ConspiracyThe Volokh Conspiracy

Many are crippled no doubt.

You have no idea if many are crippled or not. You are nothing but a lying sack of shit.

Hey stupid. What part of "I'm not going to assume" do you not understand?

If you don't think many are injured for life and crippled I think I know who is stupid....

If you don't think many are injured for life and crippled I think I know who is stupid....

You are the stupid one for thinking you know these people are injured or crippled for life when in fact you DO NOT KNOW!!

You liberal fucks are an idiotic bunch.

You are the stupid one for thinking you know these people are injured or crippled for life when in fact you DO NOT KNOW!!

You liberal fucks are an idiotic bunch.

Yes most people shot by a gun just walk it off. You are a smart one.

They're real ass stats.

Again this thread is short. Copy where I said that. That's not what I have been saying.

"I'm implying they have rules like this keep people from accidently being shot. I would take 2 stabbed people over a dead shot one."

They're real ass stats.

"I'm implying they have rules like this keep people from accidently being shot. I would take 2 stabbed people over a dead shot one."

Yes so if you start letting people have guns on campus there will now be accidental shootings. They don't want accidental shootings so they don't allow guns.

They're real ass stats.

Yes so if you start letting people have guns on campus there will now be accidental shootings. They don't want accidental shootings so they don't allow guns.
They don't mind if women are raped.......

I don't know if you were here..or if this loser was involved..but not long ago there was a thread about this same thing, and the liberal gun grabber in THAT thread maintained that a woman's best defense was to lay back and enjoy it.

Sorry, but we already determined that most aren't defendable with a gun. The answer to every question is not gun. The bra holster woman didn't get raped, but she shot herself dead. That is your answer to rape.

You know....this must be a liberal mental illness....a couple of years ago Sam Donaldson, formerly of ABC, was on Bill O' Reially's show.....Bill asked him if he supported school vouchers/ choice....his answer.....if you could show they helped all of the kids, he would support them....if you could only help some of the kids...he was against them.........what a moron....

Now here we have a known fact that guns are the most effective way to stop stranger rape and would be good for acquaintance rape as well.....but because not every single type of rape can be stopped with a gun....guns are useless..........they would prefer all women are raped, then that those women who can stop a violent rape with a gun, use that gun.....they are truly f****d in the head.....

You know....this must be a liberal mental illness....a couple of years ago Sam Donaldson, formerly of ABC, was on Bill O' Reially's show.....Bill asked him if he supported school vouchers/ choice....his answer.....if you could show they helped all of the kids, he would support them....if you could only help some of the kids...he was against them.........what a moron....

Now here we have a known fact that guns are the most effective way to stop stranger rape and would be good for acquaintance rape as well.....but because not every single type of rape can be stopped with a gun....guns are useless..........they would prefer all women are raped, then that those women who can stop a violent rape with a gun, use that gun.....they are truly f****d in the head.....

Yes so you want more women like the bra holster women shot dead. We did the numbers and only a tiny number are really defendable with a gun. You don't want to fix the problem, you want to sell more guns.

Yes so you want more women like the bra holster women shot dead. We did the numbers and only a tiny number are really defendable with a gun. You don't want to fix the problem, you want to sell more guns.

I want to stop all the rapes that I can...and I want women to be the ones to choose the best way to do that....and if they want to carry a gun.....they get to carry a gun....if they drink while armed....fine them and jail em.......and with over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense, 6-700 accidental gun deaths is not a problem......and not all of those involve people carrying guns......and some of those "accidents" were not accidents......

I want to stop all the rapes that I can...and I want women to be the ones to choose the best way to do that....and if they want to carry a gun.....they get to carry a gun....if they drink while armed....fine them and jail em.......and with over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense, 6-700 accidental gun deaths is not a problem......and not all of those involve people carrying guns......and some of those "accidents" were not accidents......

So you want big government to force colleges to allow guns, opening the door for accidental shootings. Even though almost no rapes are defendable with a gun. Over 17,000 accidental shootings each year.

So you want big government to force colleges to allow guns, opening the door for accidental shootings. Even though almost no rapes are defendable with a gun. Over 17,000 accidental shootings each year.

No...big government isn't forcing universities to do anything.....the government is supposed to protect the rights of individual citizens...especially those listed in the Bill of Rights of the Constitution of the United States....../

And if only one woman could use a gun to stop being raped.....then that woman deserves to use a gun to stop that rape.....and "almost no rapes" is a lie brain....why do you want women to be raped when using a gun stops the rape......?

Forum List

Back