2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

If adults would just leave the kids alone, they would come to a mutual understanding all on their own. It might take a fight or two but in the long run, they will find common ground.

that wasn't a fight, that was a Reginald Denny.

Hell, if this were a white on black crime we'd be past the condemning stage and would be trying to predict how many millions would be the reward in this civil lawsuit.

Probably. But just because it's true doesn't make it right.

What I think is retarded is the opinions expressed already in this thread indicating that justice can be served by doing the same thing (in reverse).

I guess their momma's never told them two wrongs don't make a right.

i dont know about justice being served but I think the double standard is pretty obvious. If a bus full of white kids in alabama were on tape whipping the shit out of a black student we'd have seen LA in riots by now. The stark silence from the typical talking heads when it's whites on blacks is deafening.

I'm not disputing that. I'm saying that the standard applied to white on black crime is the standard that's fucked. And you don't fix that by taking the same fucked standard and applying it to black on white crime.

Probably. But just because it's true doesn't make it right.

What I think is retarded is the opinions expressed already in this thread indicating that justice can be served by doing the same thing (in reverse).

I guess their momma's never told them two wrongs don't make a right.

i dont know about justice being served but I think the double standard is pretty obvious. If a bus full of white kids in alabama were on tape whipping the shit out of a black student we'd have seen LA in riots by now. The stark silence from the typical talking heads when it's whites on blacks is deafening.

I'm not disputing that. I'm saying that the standard applied to white on black crime is the standard that's fucked. And you don't fix that by taking the same fucked standard and applying it to black on white crime.

I, for one, would like to see Al Sharpton's fat ass on cable news tonight calling for justice. we won't see that, however. I'm not a huge fan of "hate" laws but the standard must be applied the same regardless of whose thugs are beating whose kids.

My grandparents used to live in Cahokia. Which, including Belleville, is some dirty ass ghetto suburbs of EAST St. Louis. Can't say that this really shocks me all that much. East St. Louis is to St. Louis what Camden, Nj is to Philly.

Race crime? dunno. but, expulsion for sure and I'd sue the shit out of the school district for not providing safe transportation to school. Hell, if this were a white on black crime we'd be past the condemning stage and would be trying to predict how many millions would be the reward in this civil lawsuit.

Je$$e would be Marching and the "Free Press" would have Illustrated just what a Racist Environment there was at this School...

And on a BUS!...

Denied a Seat on a Bus, and then Beaten?...

It would be like going back to 1955 all over again!...

Was Rosa Beaten after being Denied her Seat?...

:)

peace...

Between this and the Maryland case and all Jesse Jackass can do is whine about his Ossiah being called a liar.

he needs a gun next time he gets on the bus.

So he can start blazing away on a crowded school bus?

He needs a school system that does not tolerate this sort of behavior.

He needs a bus driver that stops the bus and calls the cops.

He needs a police department that correctly investigate without any agenda.

He needs a jury that will find these attackers guilty.

He needs a legal system that will appropriately punish this sort of attack by sending those responsible to prison.

He needs media that reports facts without sensationalizing the issue.

He needs the parents of any child on that bus who encouraged the attacker or found it anything but repulsive to be in their kids' faces about exactly why they had grown up to be scumbags.

I'm not a huge fan of "hate" laws but the standard must be applied the same regardless of whose thugs are beating whose kids.

But the standards applied are the same. Those standards being:

1. Black people cannot be racist and therefore cannot be charged with race based hate crimes.

2. Any white on black crime is motivated by racial hatred.

Seems pretty black and white to me. :cool:

he needs a gun next time he gets on the bus.

So he can start blazing away on a crowded school bus?

He needs a school system that does not tolerate this sort of behavior.

He needs a bus driver that stops the bus and calls the cops.

He needs a police department that correctly investigate without any agenda.

He needs a jury that will find these attackers guilty.

He needs a legal system that will appropriately punish this sort of attack by sending those responsible to prison.

He needs media that reports facts without sensationalizing the issue.

He needs the parents of any child on that bus who encouraged the attacker or found it anything but repulsive to be in their kids' faces about exactly why they had grown up to be scumbags.

And the couple of them that tried to stop it, need to be Thanked...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back