2 White Kids Beat Black Kid on Bus in what Appears to he a "Hate Crime"

easy shit for you to say, it wasn't you being assaulted. Hard to fight a gang all by yourself.

You start with the guy hitting you.

I saw a lot of cheering, but I never saw more than one guy hitting him.

Isn't the cheering part a crime? Ever see the movie the Accused?

Maybe, maybe not. Kids always cheered fights when I was in school. I don't recall any of them ever getting criminally charged for it.

A YouTube video showing kids beating up another kid? Is there ANYTHING you won't use in an attempt to score political points?

They sure were beating the crap out of that white kid! His great-great-great-grand-daddy probably was friends of a guy whose cousin knew someone that was a slave owner so he probably deserved it. And if you think the white kid didn't deserve it, you're a racist!!! Praise Obama.

What did Obama have to do with it?

Perhaps it's time the PTA in that city starts assigning bus marshals to busses with tazers and installing assigned seating with seat belts. dump the entire question of HATE crimes and focus on CRIMES themselves; clearly assault at the very least here. Use expulsion like a gunslinger uses bullets. Apathy towards the system doesn't invalidate justice.

Apparently I watched a different video than the rest of you.

I didn't see anything remotely resembling the victim being beaten by a "gang."

It was one guy that made him his bitch. And yes, that one guy deserves to be punished. But it still doesn't change the fact that the victim is a pussy.

Anyone here besides Mal willing to admit that they'd rather be made someone's bitch than even try to defend themselves?

first off.. this is a repeat thread.

second, what the fuck does this have to do with Obama? In 08 Missouri's electoral college votes went to Bush, idiot. Not to mention, BELLEVILLE IS IN ILLINOIS. This shit isn't reflective of St. Louis, Missouri. EAST ST LOUIS is not St. Louis.

Bus driver should be fired...

What responsibilities do bus drivers actually have? Is it just to get the kids to school? Presumably they can radio to a control room and ask for cops to intercept the bus. Do they have something like a panic button? Or are they specifically directed not to intervene? I'd be grateful in anyone familiar with this could post some thoughts. It quite probably varies significantly by school area.

Anyway, that poor kid had to sit on that bus for a quarter of an hour surrounded by people who were laughing about the fact that he'd had the crap beaten out of him. It's inexcusable IMO.

You start with the guy hitting you.

I saw a lot of cheering, but I never saw more than one guy hitting him.

Isn't the cheering part a crime? Ever see the movie the Accused?

Maybe, maybe not. Kids always cheered fights when I was in school. I don't recall any of them ever getting criminally charged for it.

More than one Person Beating another Person over a Seat on a Bus...

If this was a Black "Victim", the Outrage would be Deafening.

:)

peace...

he needs a gun next time he gets on the bus.

So he can start blazing away on a crowded school bus?

He needs a school system that does not tolerate this sort of behavior.

He needs a bus driver that stops the bus and calls the cops.

He needs a police department that correctly investigate without any agenda.

He needs a jury that will find these attackers guilty.

He needs a legal system that will appropriately punish this sort of attack by sending those responsible to prison.

He needs media that reports facts without sensationalizing the issue.

He needs the parents of any child on that bus who encouraged the attacker or found it anything but repulsive to be in their kids' faces about exactly why they had grown up to be scumbags.

well he obviously has none of the above and will never have. He has a right to defend his life because no one else will. Thanks.

the flaw in your opinion, Mani, is that fighting back would have somehow equated the behaviour of the victim to the aggressor. Being a pussy has nothing to do with it. if anything, the kid was smart enough to know how many excuses would be made for the black kids beating on him had he chose to fight back. Indeed, not being a pussy is not a criteria for safe passage to school. he shouldn't have HAD to fight back. And, if the system fails him then it would not shock me to find out that he beings a gun next time. Ironically, THEN he'd be compared to columbine instead of the pussy nomenclature.

the flaw in your opinion, Mani, is that fighting back would have somehow equated the behaviour of the victim to the aggressor. Being a pussy has nothing to do with it. if anything, the kid was smart enough to know how many excuses would be made for the black kids beating on him had he chose to fight back. Indeed, not being a pussy is not a criteria for safe passage to school. he shouldn't have HAD to fight back. And, if the system fails him then it would not shock me to find out that he beings a gun next time. Ironically, THEN he'd be compared to columbine instead of the pussy nomenclature.

Mani doesn't have the Flame Zone Named after him for not good reason...

peace...

I never said not being a pussy is a requirement for safe passage to school. But it sure does help. And I agree that his being a pussy has nothing to do with the assailant being wrong and deserving severe punishment. His being a pussy merely has to do with him being a pussy. And it's more of an observation than an opinion.

I never said not being a pussy is a requirement for safe passage to school. But it sure does help. And I agree that his being a pussy has nothing to do with the assailant being wrong and deserving severe punishment. His being a pussy merely has to do with him being a pussy. And it's more of an observation than an opinion.

on that note

1252949786262.png

^Was Homeschooled and Failed to get his Ass Kicked or even Fight...

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, he was Beat like Tina Turner Regularly in School and now Feels he's a Badass because of how Cool he can Play on an Anonymous Message Board.

Either way...

Hey FlameZoneBoy... Shut the Fuck up already.

peace...

^Was Homeschooled and Failed to get his Ass Kicked or even Fight...

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, he was Beat like Tina Turner Regularly in School and now Feels he's a Badass because of how Cool he can Play on an Anonymous Message Board.

Either way...

Hey FlameZoneBoy... Shut the Fuck up already.

peace...

you're projecting again, alice.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back