2 women found dead...don't worry, they were strangled to death, they weren't shot, no gun was used..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The thing about a gun is it allows a physically weak individual to defeat a stronger more aggressive individual.....and for that reason, guns are important for senior citizens....especially if they are attacked by 1 or more younger, stronger, more aggressive young thugs.

Good news for the anti gunners....these two women, senior citizens, were not killed with guns....they were strangled to death......I know....I know....that is the silver lining to the kind of cloudy fact that they were murdered...but you guys take your wins where you can get them...right?

Two Women Found Dead, Apparently Strangled, In Northwest Indiana

The thing about a gun is it allows a physically weak individual to defeat a stronger more aggressive individual.....and for that reason, guns are important for senior citizens....especially if they are attacked by 1 or more younger, stronger, more aggressive young thugs.

Good news for the anti gunners....these two women, senior citizens, were not killed with guns....they were strangled to death......I know....I know....that is the silver lining to the kind of cloudy fact that they were murdered...but you guys take your wins where you can get them...right?

Very rare, and changes nothing.

So you would apply the "Very Rare, and changes nothing...." to AR-15s....since bare hands kill more people than all rifles combined...right twit...?

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

People murdered with rifles of all models....considering AR-15s are rarely used...

People murdered with bare hands...like these two poor women....

You are right. Dead is dead. Manner of dead does not matter.

Apparently, you don't follow the gun control debate...death by gun....is horrible....murder by any other means....meaningless......

So you would apply the "Very Rare, and changes nothing...." to AR-15s....since bare hands kill more people than all rifles combined...right twit...?

People murdered with rifles of all models....considering AR-15s are rarely used...

660 out of how many thousands, or tens of thousands, of murders? Logic just completely escapes you.

Changes nothing in the gun debate but dead is dead.

660 out of how many thousands, or tens of thousands, of murders? Logic just completely escapes you.
Most of which is done by suicide. Try again?

Logic misses you as well. How many murders, total, were there in the US when 660 were killed with bare hands?

Most gun deaths are suicides, 20,000 +.

Logic misses you as well. How many murders, total, were there in the US when 660 were killed with bare hands?
Oh, im with you. I just think we disagree on how to combat the actual problems. In fact, I think we couldn't even agree on what the problems were. Lets try
Suicide and urban gang violence.
How do we combat that?

Oh, im with you. I just think we disagree on how to combat the actual problems. In fact, I think we couldn't even agree on what the problems were. Lets try
How do we combat that?
No guns, and legalized drugs. The drugs could even help with the depression that leads to suicide. Start there.

How do we combat that?
No guns, and legalized drugs. The drugs could even help with the depression that leads to suicide. Start there.
The only way "no guns" would work is either in some statist dumbfuck dreamland or we banned guns worldwide. Try again?

How do we combat that?
The only way "no guns" would work is either in some statist dumbfuck dreamland or we banned guns worldwide. Try again?
Yes, we should.

How do we combat that?
Yes, we should.
How would you get every country on earth to ban guns/ammo/manufacturing? By force?

How do we combat that?
Yes, we should.
How would you get every country on earth to ban guns/ammo/manufacturing? By force?
If necessary, but not in general.

Exactly, and AR-15s are in the same position except they are responsible for even fewer deaths each year….less than 10 most years and never more than 30….yet nuts like you want all of them banned…with over 3,700,000 in private hands…….logic is not your friend….

Exactly, and AR-15s are in the same position except they are responsible for even fewer deaths each year….less than 10 most years and never more than 30….yet nuts like you want all of them banned…with over 3,700,000 in private hands…….logic is not your friend….
Guns were invented to kill, and I want to ban all of them. Logic.

Why are you unable to understand that no number matters in this case? Just what the thing is and what the thing does. It's not about crime, it's not about this number versus that number. It's about gun deaths. Only guns, only all guns, nothing else.

Forum List

Back