2 women found dead...don't worry, they were strangled to death, they weren't shot, no gun was used..

The thing about a gun is it allows a physically weak individual to defeat a stronger more aggressive individual.....and for that reason, guns are important for senior citizens....especially if they are attacked by 1 or more younger, stronger, more aggressive young thugs.

Good news for the anti gunners....these two women, senior citizens, were not killed with guns....they were strangled to death......I know....I know....that is the silver lining to the kind of cloudy fact that they were murdered...but you guys take your wins where you can get them...right?

Two Women Found Dead, Apparently Strangled, In Northwest Indiana
:eusa_drool:

Explain what? I can't read your mind or do I care for your personal attacks on my character but if that what turns you on...

Explain what? I can't read your mind or do I care for your personal attacks on my character but if that what turns you on...
Personal attacks? For asking you to explain your post?

And didn't you say you were leaving USMB, never to return? I can pull up the post where you said that if you don't remember.

The thing about a gun is it allows a physically weak individual to defeat a stronger more aggressive individual.....and for that reason, guns are important for senior citizens....especially if they are attacked by 1 or more younger, stronger, more aggressive young thugs.

Good news for the anti gunners....these two women, senior citizens, were not killed with guns....they were strangled to death......I know....I know....that is the silver lining to the kind of cloudy fact that they were murdered...but you guys take your wins where you can get them...right?

Hands don't strangle people...

Very rare, and changes nothing.

So you would apply the "Very Rare, and changes nothing...." to AR-15s....since bare hands kill more people than all rifles combined...right twit...?

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

People murdered with rifles of all models....considering AR-15s are rarely used...

People murdered with bare hands...like these two poor women....

660 out of how many thousands, or tens of thousands, of murders? Logic just completely escapes you.

Exactly, and AR-15s are in the same position except they are responsible for even fewer deaths each year….less than 10 most years and never more than 30….yet nuts like you want all of them banned…with over 3,700,000 in private hands…….logic is not your friend….
Guns were invented to kill, and I want to ban all of them. Logic.

Why are you unable to understand that no number matters in this case? Just what the thing is and what the thing does. It's not about crime, it's not about this number versus that number. It's about gun deaths. Only guns, only all guns, nothing else.

No….guns were created to save life. To save the life of the user. And they do that all the time…in the United STates guns are used 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives….according to bill clinton.

Guns are used illegally to commit murder 8,124 times…in 2014…

Which number is bigger, which number equals lives saved……?

As long as there is any other possible way to kill someone....we don't have to do a thing about guns

Even if they are the weapon of choice in two thirds of murderd

Forum List

Back