20 dead at UF Health Jacksonville - ALL unvaxed

At some point, it’s just Darwinian for the idiots to die. Problem is they are killing normal people

CCP says only 12 deaths Chan....
Here's a trailer truck full of body bags
Kinda looks like more than 12...lot more.

Jo

Last edited:
It really is a damn shame.

Who knew this thing would end up as a voluntary pandemic?
Who knew that the virus would become intelligent enough have to have politics? Now that is a true miracle! Oh yes indeed it is.

Jo

Last edited:
And the average age of those hospitalized and dead has dropped by at least a dozen years.
Too little too late Governor Ron. You are now the epicenter - Nice work :icon_rolleyes:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – During a telephone conference with city and state leaders Friday, leadership at UF Health Jacksonville reported a sobering statistic.​
According to Dr. Leon Haley, CEO of UF Health Jacksonville, the hospital has seen a 1,000% increase in cases since June 18. He said the next few weeks are going to be rough.​
As of Friday, 150 people are hospitalized at UF Health Jacksonville with COVID-19. At one point in June, there were only 12 cases in the hospital.​
Now, the numbers are growing daily.​
“The biggest challenge we have to all of that is there is no significant end in sight,” Haley said.​
Northeast Florida has been hit hard. In Jacksonville, ZIP codes 32208, 32209 and 32218 on the Northside have reported the greatest number of recent cases.​
As of Friday, the average age of someone with COVID-19 at UF Health was 52 years old. There were also more men than women with the virus.​

Many people can not get the vaccine due to an illness they are trying to recover from like cancer and arthritis as well as neurological issues....some medications do not do well with the covid vaccine....a lot of elderly folks fit this narrative in our nation....

Lets see all those obits you are claiming???

Here I'll start with the first one that is under 60.

Jimmie got sick in June 2021 and friends were calling for prayers. I can't help but wonder if he got the jab;

Died according to the obit of complications from a stroke on July 12, 2021 Jimmie Paul Lankford Obituary (1960 - 2021) Florida Times-Union.

Jimmie was out catching big fish in late May 2021

edit; Boy that was fast FB removed those and I was just looking at the posts a few moments ago when I commented. Anyone say AI at work?

Last edited:
I want to see the medical records of these dead patients.:cul2:
You know damn well they're being stuffed. Right now Fauci is trying to break DeSantis.....sooooo yeah
I think we're seeing some pretty convenient reporting ...

I love Governor DeSantis advice. If you are at high risk you should get the vaccine but the government is not going to make you. If you are low risk make up your own mind.

And the average age of those hospitalized and dead has dropped by at least a dozen years.
Too little too late Governor Ron. You are now the epicenter - Nice work :icon_rolleyes:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – During a telephone conference with city and state leaders Friday, leadership at UF Health Jacksonville reported a sobering statistic.​
According to Dr. Leon Haley, CEO of UF Health Jacksonville, the hospital has seen a 1,000% increase in cases since June 18. He said the next few weeks are going to be rough.​
As of Friday, 150 people are hospitalized at UF Health Jacksonville with COVID-19. At one point in June, there were only 12 cases in the hospital.​
“The biggest challenge we have to all of that is there is no significant end in sight,” Haley said.​
Northeast Florida has been hit hard. In Jacksonville, ZIP codes 32208, 32209 and 32218 on the Northside have reported the greatest number of recent cases.​
As of Friday, the average age of someone with COVID-19 at UF Health was 52 years old. There were also more men than women with the virus.​

All three areas are primarily BLACK---its a dem controlled area and again this new virus is targeting miniorities.

This is terrible news.

Forum List

Back