20 questions every American should be asking.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
American need to get involved....if you want a better future for your kids....you must get involved......do not rely on TV news....most of it is just propaganda.

Riddle me this:

21. Why is The Republic of Texas still associated with the filthy fucking animals that stole the election and installed a drooling, stuttering fucktard in the white house?

And riddle me that:

22. Why do we need "proprietary software" to tabulate votes and perform simple addition? I.E. 1+1 = 2

Followup: Is it to divide up votes "for our own good"? Like this:
One-Vote-Matters2-.jpg

Riddle me this:

21. Why is The Republic of Texas still associated with the filthy fucking animals that stole the election and installed a drooling, stuttering fucktard in the white house?

And riddle me that:

22. Why do we need "proprietary software" to tabulate votes and perform simple addition? I.E. 1+1 = 2

View attachment 471175

21. "Why is The Republic of Texas still associated with the filthy fucking animals that stole the election and installed a drooling, stuttering fucktard in the white house"?

I know, it was a long 4 years but the lying, fucktard is in Palm Beach now.

Dotard is going to trial, then for his crimes.

Mr Trump later instructed the Georgia secretary of state: “All I need to do is that this.

“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”

22. "Why do we need "proprietary software" to tabulate votes and perform simple addition? I.E. 1+1 = 2".

IDK, that was the last RW who was installed as president.

Purging voter lists is just the beginning: the U.S. has embraced a form of electronic voting that is unreliable, unverifiable and funded by the radical Christian right.

ES&S, Diebold and Sequoia may not be household names like Enron or Arthur Andersen, but these three companies will decide America's next president. In the 2004 presidential election, the full effect of electronic voting will be felt for the first time and these are the companies that will report the majority of the results.
evil.healingmindn.com › electronic-voting

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

21. "Why is The Republic of Texas still associated with the filthy fucking animals that stole the election and installed a drooling, stuttering fucktard in the white house"?

Mr Trump later instructed the Georgia secretary of state: “All I need to do is that this.

“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”

22. "Why do we need "proprietary software" to tabulate votes and perform simple addition? I.E. 1+1 = 2".

Purging voter lists is just the beginning: the U.S. has embraced a form of electronic voting that is unreliable, unverifiable and funded by the radical Christian right.

ES&S, Diebold and Sequoia may not be household names like Enron or Arthur Andersen, but these three companies will decide America's next president. In the 2004 presidential election, the full effect of electronic voting will be felt for the first time and these are the companies that will report the majority of the results.
I guess you didn't hear about Trumps conversation with the Georgia official. Dirty democrats made it up. I know , shocking .

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

So, smoke another one.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

I guess you didn't hear about Trumps conversation with the Georgia official. Dirty democrats made it up. I know , shocking .

Yeah, just like they're making up the upcoming trial?

March 8 2021

A criminal investigation into former President Trump is entering a new phase in Georgia. The case is centered on Mr. Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the state's election results. Last week, two grand juries convened in Fulton County, which covers a significant part of Atlanta.
news.yahoo.com › georgia-criminal-investigation

Yeah, Q NUTS are "shocked'.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

A criminal investigation into former President Trump is entering a new phase in Georgia. The case is centered on Mr. Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the state's election results. Last week, two grand juries convened in Fulton County, which covers a significant part of Atlanta.

Here you go dumb ass. FAKE NEWS . Suckers fall for it and there is zero consequences for their lies .

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

But you go on and spread their shit. Dumb ass.

American need to get involved....if you want a better future for your kids....you must get involved......do not rely on TV news....most of it is just propaganda.

Those are all definitely great questions we should ponder.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Here you go dumb ass. FAKE NEWS . Suckers fall for it and there is zero consequences for their lies .

What a moron.
"FAKE NEWS"?

What part? “find the fraud,” or “national hero,” ?

So, the Fulton county dropped the court case?
Because of 6 words of WAPO?

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

I don't even think you know what Q is.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.
Q NUTS repeat all their lies.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

You are still living in the Cold War I see. :auiqs.jpg: If their is a country that you should be worried about, it is China not Russian. Most of our corporations have factories in China.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

But you go on and spread their shit. Dumb ass.

Really?
I don't think the Fulton county DA needs me to remind them or anyone else in Georgia of their trial against Trump.
MORON.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

You are still living in the Cold War I see. :auiqs.jpg: If their is a country that you should be worried about, it is China not Russian. Most of our corporations have factories in China.
I believe Q is Russian.
Namely they spout the same lies, RW's are doing/saying everything in their power to protect Russia with disinformation and lies.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.
Namely they spout the same lies, RW's are doing/saying everything in their power to protect Russia with disinformation and lies.

Here’s the way it works: Q posts messages (also known as “drops” or “crumbs”) on an anonymous online forum, which are discussed, analyzed, and critiqued by the board’s inhabitants. (The forum has changed a few times after massive online attacks.) Hundreds of social media accounts then spread Q’s latest posting to worldwide followers who share their research, analysis, and interpretations of Q’s latest information.

An example:

1616489180398.png

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

That does not surprise me.

Last edited:
Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

Here’s the way it works: Q posts messages (also known as “drops” or “crumbs”) on an anonymous online forum, which are discussed, analyzed, and critiqued by the board’s inhabitants. (The forum has changed a few times after massive online attacks.) Hundreds of social media accounts then spread Q’s latest posting to worldwide followers who share their research, analysis, and interpretations of Q’s latest information.

An example:

View attachment 471184
I'm somewhat familiar but that doesn't prevent Russians from posting, there or anywhere.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184
I'm somewhat familiar but that doesn't prevent Russians from posting, there or anywhere.

Nonsense....aka The Russians are coming! The Riussians are coming bwaaaaaaaa

Meanwhile back at the Ranch the Chinese are eating our lunch.

Forum List

Back