20 questions every American should be asking.

Riddle me this:

21. Why is The Republic of Texas still associated with the filthy fucking animals that stole the election and installed a drooling, stuttering fucktard in the white house?

And riddle me that:

22. Why do we need "proprietary software" to tabulate votes and perform simple addition? I.E. 1+1 = 2

Followup: Is it to divide up votes "for our own good"? Like this:
View attachment 471175

21. "Why is The Republic of Texas still associated with the filthy fucking animals that stole the election and installed a drooling, stuttering fucktard in the white house"?

I know, it was a long 4 years but the lying, fucktard is in Palm Beach now.

Dotard is going to trial, then for his crimes.

Mr Trump later instructed the Georgia secretary of state: “All I need to do is that this.

“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”

22. "Why do we need "proprietary software" to tabulate votes and perform simple addition? I.E. 1+1 = 2".

IDK, that was the last RW who was installed as president.

Purging voter lists is just the beginning: the U.S. has embraced a form of electronic voting that is unreliable, unverifiable and funded by the radical Christian right.

ES&S, Diebold and Sequoia may not be household names like Enron or Arthur Andersen, but these three companies will decide America's next president. In the 2004 presidential election, the full effect of electronic voting will be felt for the first time and these are the companies that will report the majority of the results.
evil.healingmindn.com › electronic-voting
I guess you didn't hear about Trumps conversation with the Georgia official. Dirty democrats made it up. I know , shocking .

Yeah, just like they're making up the upcoming trial?

March 8 2021

A criminal investigation into former President Trump is entering a new phase in Georgia. The case is centered on Mr. Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the state's election results. Last week, two grand juries convened in Fulton County, which covers a significant part of Atlanta.
news.yahoo.com › georgia-criminal-investigation

Yeah, Q NUTS are "shocked'.

I don't even think you know what Q is.

Russian.
Q NUTS repeat all their lies.

You are still living in the Cold War I see. :auiqs.jpg: If their is a country that you should be worried about, it is China not Russian. Most of our corporations have factories in China.
I believe Q is Russian.
Namely they spout the same lies, RW's are doing/saying everything in their power to protect Russia with disinformation and lies.

Here’s the way it works: Q posts messages (also known as “drops” or “crumbs”) on an anonymous online forum, which are discussed, analyzed, and critiqued by the board’s inhabitants. (The forum has changed a few times after massive online attacks.) Hundreds of social media accounts then spread Q’s latest posting to worldwide followers who share their research, analysis, and interpretations of Q’s latest information.

An example:

View attachment 471184
I'm somewhat familiar but that doesn't prevent Russians from posting, there or anywhere.

Nonsense....aka The Russians are coming! The Riussians are coming bwaaaaaaaa

Meanwhile back at the Ranch the Chinese are eating our lunch.

Not to mention infiltrated the MSM and most big corporations. It is obvious the CCP has much power over the corporations since most of America's products are made in China. How many companies do we have in Russia?:nocknockHT:

Riddle me this:

21. Why is The Republic of Texas still associated with the filthy fucking animals that stole the election and installed a drooling, stuttering fucktard in the white house?

And riddle me that:

22. Why do we need "proprietary software" to tabulate votes and perform simple addition? I.E. 1+1 = 2

View attachment 471175

21. "Why is The Republic of Texas still associated with the filthy fucking animals that stole the election and installed a drooling, stuttering fucktard in the white house"?

Mr Trump later instructed the Georgia secretary of state: “All I need to do is that this.

“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”

22. "Why do we need "proprietary software" to tabulate votes and perform simple addition? I.E. 1+1 = 2".

Purging voter lists is just the beginning: the U.S. has embraced a form of electronic voting that is unreliable, unverifiable and funded by the radical Christian right.

ES&S, Diebold and Sequoia may not be household names like Enron or Arthur Andersen, but these three companies will decide America's next president. In the 2004 presidential election, the full effect of electronic voting will be felt for the first time and these are the companies that will report the majority of the results.
I guess you didn't hear about Trumps conversation with the Georgia official. Dirty democrats made it up. I know , shocking .

March 8 2021

A criminal investigation into former President Trump is entering a new phase in Georgia. The case is centered on Mr. Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the state's election results. Last week, two grand juries convened in Fulton County, which covers a significant part of Atlanta.

Russian.

You are still living in the Cold War I see. :auiqs.jpg: If their is a country that you should be worried about, it is China not Russian. Most of our corporations have factories in China.
I believe Q is Russian.
Namely they spout the same lies, RW's are doing/saying everything in their power to protect Russia with disinformation and lies.

Here’s the way it works: Q posts messages (also known as “drops” or “crumbs”) on an anonymous online forum, which are discussed, analyzed, and critiqued by the board’s inhabitants. (The forum has changed a few times after massive online attacks.) Hundreds of social media accounts then spread Q’s latest posting to worldwide followers who share their research, analysis, and interpretations of Q’s latest information.

An example:

View attachment 471184
I'm somewhat familiar but that doesn't prevent Russians from posting, there or anywhere.

I think the original message of Q was lost. All Q was about was getting people to start to research things on their own. It's up to the individual to do their research. Sure but I would be more concerned about our own CIA and other of our own government operations putting out propaganda. But mostly every country puts out some form of propaganda. You would have to look at what propaganda would benefit Russia.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

They've already been here, dumbass.
Trump invited them to the oval office.

May 10 2017
Trump Hosts Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov And Ambassador Kislyak At White House

President Trump hosted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov at the White House on Wednesday, one day after firing the man whose agency is investigating Russia's meddling in the 2016 election that brought Trump to power.
www.npr.org › sections › thetwo-way

"Eating our lunch"?
With Dotard's help.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

I think the original message of Q was lost. All Q was about was getting people to start to research things on their own. It's up to the individual to do their research. Sure but I would be more concerned about our own CIA and other of our own government operations putting out propaganda. But mostly every country puts out some form of propaganda. You would have to look at what propaganda would benefit Russia.

July 16 2018
I was nine years old in 1956 when I read that Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....” I distinctly remember thinking at my tender age, “That will never happen.” And now I am horrified to see Khrushchev’s words coming true.
President Trump, in a press conference with Russia’s Vladimir Putin at the conclusion of the Helsinki summit conference, T sided with Putin saying that Russia is not tampering with our elections. “No collusion,” said Trump. He denigrated our Justice Department, our intelligence community, to the delight of Putin. I weep for America.
www.orlandosentinel.com › opinion › os-ed-put-trump

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

May 10 2017
Trump Hosts Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov And Ambassador Kislyak At White House

President Trump hosted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov at the White House on Wednesday, one day after firing the man whose agency is investigating Russia's meddling in the 2016 election that brought Trump to power.

"Eating our lunch"?
With Dotard's help.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

Dude, When I was in the AirForce in the early 2,000s even while Obama was in office, a couple times a year we would have Russian planes land on the flightline. And we are even in space with Russian astronauts. This is nothing new. The cold war is over dude. It is all smoke and mirrors with Russia.

I don't agree with everything Trump has done either.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

May 10 2017

"Eating our lunch"?
With Dotard's help.

Dude, When I was in the AirForce in the early 2,000s even while Obama was in office, a couple times a year we would have Russian planes land on the flightline. And we are even in space with Russian astronauts. This is nothing new. The cold war is over dude. It is all smoke and mirrors with Russia.

Yep, exactly what Putin, a former KGB agent wants people (RW's) to think.
"Astronauts"?
Russians aren't doing out of the kindness of their hearts.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Over the past twenty years, 239 astronauts and cosmonauts have been taken to the ISS during 85 manned flights of Russia's Soyuz and US Space Shuttle. The US government has paid Russia nearly $4 billion to transport astronauts to and from the International Space Station (ISS) via its Soyuz rockets since July, a report, compiled by the NASA Inspector General Paul Martin, said.
sputniknews.com › science › 201911151077316506-us

Smokin' OP - in this thread at least, everything you link to is basically a 'Front page' and not articles.

Are you posting from a phone?

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

May 10 2017

"Eating our lunch"?
With Dotard's help.

"Astronauts"?

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Over the past twenty years, 239 astronauts and cosmonauts have been taken to the ISS during 85 manned flights of Russia's Soyuz and US Space Shuttle. The US government has paid Russia nearly $4 billion to transport astronauts to and from the International Space Station (ISS) via its Soyuz rockets since July, a report, compiled by the NASA Inspector General Paul Martin, said.

Just continue to believe in your Russian conspiracy theory if it makes you happy. :D

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

May 10 2017

"Eating our lunch"?
With Dotard's help.

"Astronauts"?

Just continue to believe in your Russian conspiracy theory if it makes you happy. :D
And you keep believing Q is inside the US government "deep state" and Trump will save the world.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

Not to mention infiltrated the MSM and most big corporations. It is obvious the CCP has much power over the corporations since most of America's products are made in China. How many companies do we have in Russia?:nocknockHT:
shut down walmart for a month and china vanishes

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

May 10 2017

"Eating our lunch"?
With Dotard's help.

"Astronauts"?

And you keep believing Q is inside the US government "deep state" and Trump will save the world.
while biden is a senile Jesus

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Here you go dumb ass. FAKE NEWS . Suckers fall for it and there is zero consequences for their lies .

What a moron.
"FAKE NEWS"?

What part? “find the fraud,” or “national hero,” ?

So, the Fulton county dropped the court case?
Because of 6 words of WAPO?

Both parts were a lie.

I am not surprised at all that the libs in Fulton County are going forward....leftist always abuse their power....and for political purposes....this is very similar to the leftwingers in Austin that went after Tom DeLay....clear abuse of power, and done for only political reasons...

Yes, it is.
Maybe a RW "news" source?
www.westernjournal.com › georgia-prosecutors-open

Can't find it. :(

Your link goes to a page with tons of news reports.

If you click on what you wish to share the url would go directly to the report you wish to show us all.

It's there they are just reporting what other news sites already reported.
www.npr.org › 2021/02/10 › 966332808?

It's there they are just reporting what other news sites already reported.
www.npr.org › 2021/02/10 › 966332808?

You're not listening.

Click on your above link and it takes one to npr front page - it doesn't take one to an article.

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

May 10 2017

"Eating our lunch"?
With Dotard's help.

I'm just curious if you were outraged when Obama invited the Muslim brotherhood to the white house a few times?

Riddle me this:

And riddle me that:

View attachment 471175

March 8 2021

Russian.

I believe Q is Russian.

An example:

View attachment 471184

May 10 2017

"Eating our lunch"?
With Dotard's help.

"Astronauts"?

I was researching things long before Q or Trump. The only entities that can save the world is ourselves. No politician or governmental official is going to save the world. We all need to educate ourselves in what is really going on and start from the ground up. After all it is all of us ourselves that hold the pyramid of power up. Once we realize where the real power comes from in ourselves then the pyramid will fall.

Forum List

Back