20 year old TX student killed in her car after she left a NYE party

What a tragedy!!! May her family and loved ones get comfort through their grief and loss. Life in this country has gotten completely out of control. We're no longer safe no matter where we go.

Oh my God. Beautiful 20 year old girl....New Years Eve she was the designated driver. Being responsible. They're approached by a dark SUV and she's shot dead.

Obviously there is a highly probable chance the shooter is a blonde hair blue eyed Swedish immigrant. Find him and lock him up.

Oh my God. Beautiful 20 year old girl....New Years Eve she was the designated driver. Being responsible. They're approached by a dark SUV and she's shot dead.

Obviously there is a highly probable chance the shooter is a blonde hair blue eyed Swedish immigrant. Find him and lock him up.

I get your sarcasm, but that's NOT what the report said.

What fool let black men into a party where whites were present?

And an even higher probability you're a racist pig.

Gotta love when the mods get to violate the rules!

Hmmm two black men leave a party, get four more homies to come back and shoot some poor woman.

Who is the racist pig?

Probably the female victim. Especially if she told the two to take their hands off her.

Racist against white immigrants from Sweden??? I don't get it.

Gotta love when the mods get to violate the rules!

It's DontTazeMeBro. He's a complete joke. By way...I actually found out about him. He applied to Las Vegas Metro PD and North Las Vegas PD. Both rejected him. And he's been a cop hating fanatic ever since. Don't buy his bullshit.

But yeah...he's a mod..and he'll break his own rules, move other people's threads to lesser read forums while keeping his here rather than the Law/Justice System forums where it belongs.

Forum List

Back