200 Armed Atifa vs. 200 Armed Militia/Oathkeepers/Armed Citizens: Who Would Win?

The battle would be over in a day, with the defeat of the commies.

Only one day? This scenario would take place in an urban environment. Most Antifascist and Occupy types know their way around the cities.
so do the citizens!

Realize too that most Antifa are wearing street clothes. That allows them to blend in with the general population if need be. Militia tends to wear desert or woodland camo, making them easier targets.

Militia tends to wear desert or woodland camo, making them easier targets.
Really I believe militia's tryto match their camofluage to their enviroments. Now armed citizens really have no such uniforms .

True. I have a closet full of woodland, desert, and digital camo BDU's but don't wear them any more. The "grey man" look doesn't make a person stand out as much.

Let's play a little imaginary war game in which 200 organized left-wing Antifa leftists, #Occupy Wall Street-types, or other left-wing individuals go up against the same number of armed American militia, Oathkeepers, armed citizens, or other right-wing groups. Who do you think has the best advantage and who do you think would win?

Note: In no way am I advocating violence, civil insurrection, or the next "civil war". This is only a theoretical mental exercise and a "what if?" scenario.

First, the armed Antifa groups:

marxists-marching-with-guns-777x397.png

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

38db61a7-c768-4c5e-9678-daf4f739c8e8-jpeg.84497

Next, the armed right-wing militia, Oath-keepers, and armed citizens...

oath-keepers-pennsylvania-1000w.jpg

hutaree-militia-oath-keepers.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?

Mighty fearsome group of ANTIFA warriors there. Especially Spotted Hog with his bow and arrow and bare feet. I'll bet he has a plan.

So once again we are treated to the sight of 'Conservatives' having orgasms all over themselves at the thought of murdering their fellow Americans. Isn't that just the most wonderful sight in the world? LOL
Define “fellow” for the class if you would...

:lol:

Rightwing tough guy fantasies are always so weird.

There's always this childlike component to it - as if it's some GI Joe battle.

I sincerely doubt that Lincoln thought of the secessionist Confederates as "GI Joes." America has already one time gone to war over differing ideologies and make no mistake about it, there are armed factions of leftists in this country who are posturing, as are there on the right.

Please, don't embarrass yourself trying to argue that your civil war fantasies are based in some form of reality.
I can.

I sincerely doubt that Lincoln thought of the secessionist Confederates as "GI Joes." America has already one time gone to war over differing ideologies and make no mistake about it, there are armed factions of leftists in this country who are posturing, as are there on the right.

Please, don't embarrass yourself trying to argue that your civil war fantasies are based in some form of reality.
I can.

No, you can't.

The battle would be over in a day, with the defeat of the commies.

Only one day? This scenario would take place in an urban environment. Most Antifascist and Occupy types know their way around the cities.
Yeah but none of them have any experience with weapons or tactical maneuvers and all of them are mentally ill.

But some of them have had military experience. I can name five or six left-leaning people on this discussion site who have had military experience, some as many as 20 year or more. Given a group of people with experienced leaders and the willingness to die for their beliefs, a contingent of armed leftists might be something to be concerned about. Although from what I've seen, many of them are lacking in armament.
I haven't seen any antiftards with military experience. They're freaking nutty losers.

I can.

No, you can't.
You don't know a damn thing about Hossfly. My personal page is available to you.

I can.

No, you can't.
You don't know a damn thing about Hossfly. My personal page is available to you.

I don't care about you, or your "personal page".

There is nothing reality-based in your fantasy civil war.

I can.

No, you can't.

Then don't make any assumptions you can't back up.

I can.

No, you can't.

If there's nothing reality-based in a civil war fantasy, then why are we seeing pictures like these?

armed antifa - Google Search

austin-red-guard-31.jpg

I can.

No, you can't.

If there's nothing reality-based in a civil war fantasy, then why are we seeing pictures like these?

Because some of you children like to play dress-up, too.

I can.

No, you can't.

austin-red-guard-31.jpg
They are begging for war. These are not my countrymen!

So "It can't happen here", right?

It Can't Happen Here - Wikipedia

No, you can't.

I should have guessed from your screen name that you'd have a hard time differentiating fiction and reality.

I should have guessed from your screen name that you'd have a hard time differentiating fiction and reality.
What do you specialize in, Doctor?

This isn't about me or some fictional character in a book. During the last two years, we've seen left-wing radicals occupy campuses, smash windows, start fires, and attack people with sticks, rocks and bike locks in the name of "stopping fascism." We've also seen a US congressman shot while attending a baseball game, a group of subversive Democrats trying everything they can to overthrow a legal election, death threats to public officials, police officers shot by BLM-supporters, and other things. So how is it "fiction" that there are armed groups of leftists in this country?

What do you specialize in, Doctor?
I would guess when he isn't playing war games with ANTIFA that he's into Proctology.

Forum List

Back