200 Executive Orders Will Be Signed

in a court of law ONE must prove the other is lying, just saying proves nothing.

either prove I'm a liar or stfu

since you aren't capable of refuting the FACTS, I'd suggest you do the latter.

Source your claims liar.
How do you propose to "shut me up"?

1-844-USA-GOV1 (1-844-872-4681).

there ya go weakstick, let them laugh at your ignorance.

It's YOUR job to source your own claims liar.
You didn't say how you were going to shut me up?

fuck you pussyboi ..

Look, you can't source it and that makes you a liar.
You aren't the first lying internet troll I've come across and embarrassed.

you contend I'm lying, and accused me of doing so ... by Law the onus is on your stupid ass.

fuck you dumbass.

senile much?

Source your claims liar.
How do you propose to "shut me up"?

1-844-USA-GOV1 (1-844-872-4681).

there ya go weakstick, let them laugh at your ignorance.

It's YOUR job to source your own claims liar.
You didn't say how you were going to shut me up?

fuck you pussyboi ..

Look, you can't source it and that makes you a liar.
You aren't the first lying internet troll I've come across and embarrassed.

you contend I'm lying, and accused me of doing so ... by Law the onus is on your stupid ass.

fuck you dumbass.

senile much?

Look, you can't prove what you posted, you act all bad and shit...you've been caught in a lie and you are trying to bluster your way out of it. You can't bully me, you can't prove what you said, and you can't get hard so you over compensate.

on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...
on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...

Typical republican. All about federal govt. orders
You mean undoing your Obamas federal .gov orders....it's going to be fucking epic!!!!!

^Another big government republican cheers on federal executive orders.

Sorry Moron. Trump's Executive orders will be unwinding Obama's orders. Meaning LESS regulations, not more
^Typical big govt republican just wants to let a new president run wild with executive orders, no say from congress or the states.

Republicans are all for the president doing whatever he wants.

Epic.

pmTtndv.gif

on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...
on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...

Typical republican. All about federal govt. orders. So much for states rights with these tyrants.
Only a profound imbecile would claim that EOs that repeal other EOs are some kind of example of government tyranny. Your theory must be that civil rights laws are government tyranny.

You are so fucking stupid it's incomprehensible.

Barry's EO: "I'm king."
Trump's EO: "Wrong!"

Reeeeee, Trump is dictator, reeeeeeee...

Yes, we still do, if they attempt to circumvent the law. Example
In a blow to President Obama, Supreme Court blocks immigration executive action
Yes, we do. When they are actually unconstitutional.

To reiterate (as is obviously needed):

Remember what Executive Orders are actually for:

There is nothing intrinsically unconstitutional about an Executive Order. But if an EO is used for the wrong thing, then it CAN be unconstitutional.... as many of Obama's are.

A new EO to repeal an unconstitutional one, is not at all unconstitutional itself.

Executive Orders are what a President is supposed to use to carry out something passed by Congress (and signed into law by the Prez, of course).

Classic example is, Congress passes something saying that a group of Federal buildings on a corner in DC will be painted brown. The President signs it into law. He then issues an Exec Order to solicit three companies for bids on the painting work, issues another order to check the bidding companies' qualifications etc. The President is issuing Exec Orders pursuant to something Congress passed into law.

If he's issuing Exec Orders to delay implementation of part of Obamacare for a year, that's the equivalent of issuing an EO to paint the buildings red instead of brown. It does NOT carry out what Congress passed. In fact, it's the act of a dictator with no Congressional oversight or adherence to procedures required by the Constitution, at all.

In a nutshell (I love that term), Executive Orders are constitutional if they directly carry out something passed by Congress and signed by the Prez. If they don't, they're unconstitutional.

Clear now, poor little whiny snowflakes?

Yes, it's clear that most RWnuts on this forum are flip flopping on their beliefs in the constitutionality of EO's.
No they aren't, moron. The left has suddenly decided that it doesn't like EOs now that Trump is the one who will be signing them.

Horse hockey, we warned you.
In 2010 Obama lost you the House.
In 2012 Obama lost you the Senate.
In 2016 Obama cost you the Presidency.

You are delirious. Obama has always been the most popular politician in DC. Democrats lost in spite of Obama advantage, 2012 and 2016 elections proved that quite well.
We have to rely on polls to gauge Obama's popularity, and...well, you know how that goes.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for you input meathead, you can go back to your sandbox now.
Madam President, eh? :)

Madam won popular vote, exactly as national polls that measure exactly that predicted. Now go ahead, back to sandbox.

Were those the same polls that said she had a 98% chance of winning?

She won "Miss Congeniality." In other words, she didn't win shit.

We have to rely on polls to gauge Obama's popularity, and...well, you know how that goes.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for you input meathead, you can go back to your sandbox now.
Madam President, eh? :)

Madam won popular vote, exactly as national polls that measure exactly that predicted. Now go ahead, back to sandbox.
Sure. That what the Beast's, or Madam's if you prefer, campaign was telling her.

How did that work out for you?

Sometimes it's pretty clear why you lost the election; stupidity!

No that is not what they were telling her meathead, it is a FACT that national polling average correctly predicted national popular vote within 1% of actual results.

Trumpsters need to learn that fact and STFU already about how polls don't constitute good evidence of national public opinion.
Most of the state polls were wrong, moron, and those are the ones that counted.

stupid shit RW's are clueless about EO's.
will they be gone with a stroke of a pen?

DDDUUUUURRRRRRR ..

not if congress decides to try and block them .
And? Again, who has congress? talk about not having any clues, seems you stepped right up there pup!

AND AGAIN .. how many establishment Republicans has Trump pissed off ? if they decide to step across the aisle and moon Donnie he's pretty much fucked.

all congress has to do is file a motion and let the SC rule, or simply amend the law ...
Establishment Republicans are dead enders. Their days are numbered. They "cross the aisle" at their peril.

will they be gone with a stroke of a pen?

DDDUUUUURRRRRRR ..

not if congress decides to try and block them .
And? Again, who has congress? talk about not having any clues, seems you stepped right up there pup!

AND AGAIN .. how many establishment Republicans has Trump pissed off ? if they decide to step across the aisle and moon Donnie he's pretty much fucked.

all congress has to do is file a motion and let the SC rule, or simply amend the law ...
you are a stupid fk.

good comeback shitforbrains...

if Congress disagrees with the President regarding a specific statutory or constitutional authority that the President uses to justify an order, it can sue him. If the Supreme Court sides with Congress's interpretation, the order is overturned.... FACT !!
Yeah, that worked real good for the Republicans, didn't it?

on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...
Now wingnuts like Executive Orders?

You deplorables are the biggest fucking hypocrites.

You really are so predictable and pathetic.

We never had a problem with them, per se. We just have a problem with Obama's practice of making law with EO's. I realize you loved that. You never had a problem with Obama's EOs, but now that Trump will be signing them you are whining like a two-year-old. Typical leftwing hypocrisy.

Madam who? Are you talking about one that won popular vote against Barry in 2008 primaries? Funny, lefties are not calling him illegitimate. Hypocrites.

23jjpcz.png

Trump will use EO to right many wrongs, and what's next?

Should he shut National Endowment for the Arts first, or privatize NPR and PBS?

Trump will use EO to right many wrongs, and what's next?

Should he shut National Endowment for the Arts first, or privatize NPR and PBS?
Watch the leftwing snowflakes start crying when that happens. Do you think they still will claim he doesn't have an agenda?

Forum List

Back