200 Executive Orders Will Be Signed

will they be gone with a stroke of a pen?

DDDUUUUURRRRRRR ..

not if congress decides to try and block them .
And? Again, who has congress? talk about not having any clues, seems you stepped right up there pup!

AND AGAIN .. how many establishment Republicans has Trump pissed off ? if they decide to step across the aisle and moon Donnie he's pretty much fucked.

all congress has to do is file a motion and let the SC rule, or simply amend the law ...
dude, really? you really aren't that stupid are you?

Congress can pass or amend existing laws to overturn the results of an executive order. FACT !!!!

Post it, of course you can PROVE this, right?

We warned you kids that you would rue the way your side had done business for the 8 years.
We warned you.

Republicans had nothing but obstruction to Obama on their agenda from day one, where Obama could he got legislation, where he couldn't he used executive orders. Trump wants to undo them? Let him, it will be on his record, still a lot better than Obama not getting them done at all.

Horse hockey, we warned you.
In 2010 Obama lost you the House.
In 2012 Obama lost you the Senate.
In 2016 Obama cost you the Presidency.

You are delirious. Obama has always been the most popular politician in DC. Democrats lost in spite of Obama advantage, 2012 and 2016 elections proved that quite well.

THIS is his record of achievement, feel free to prove it false.

In 2010 Obama lost you the House.
In 2012 Obama lost you the Senate.
In 2016 Obama cost you the Presidency.

will they be gone with a stroke of a pen?

DDDUUUUURRRRRRR ..

And? Again, who has congress? talk about not having any clues, seems you stepped right up there pup!

AND AGAIN .. how many establishment Republicans has Trump pissed off ? if they decide to step across the aisle and moon Donnie he's pretty much fucked.

all congress has to do is file a motion and let the SC rule, or simply amend the law ...
you are a stupid fk.

good comeback shitforbrains...

if Congress disagrees with the President regarding a specific statutory or constitutional authority that the President uses to justify an order, it can sue him. If the Supreme Court sides with Congress's interpretation, the order is overturned.... FACT !!
well shitfor brains, the GOP congress didn't agree with any of the EOs from Obummer, so they now can get rid of what they didn't want. Seems like they get this win once that pen hits paper. filibustering this isn't going to change that fact stupid fk.

DDDUUUUURRRRRRR ..

Congress can pass or amend existing laws to overturn the results of an executive order. FACT !!!!

try and keep up, I already did.

Link or quote your post, until then you are just one more liar.

DDDUUUUURRRRRRR ..

you are a stupid fk.

if Congress disagrees with the President regarding a specific statutory or constitutional authority that the President uses to justify an order, it can sue him. If the Supreme Court sides with Congress's interpretation, the order is overturned.... FACT !!
well shitfor brains, the GOP congress didn't agree with any of the EOs from Obummer, so they now can get rid of what they didn't want. Seems like they get this win once that pen hits paper. filibustering this isn't going to change that fact stupid fk.

Ive posted facts none of which you or any other dumbass RW'r can refute, all any of you have is your pissant opinions.
Feel free to look up any comment I ended with Fact! and argue with the laws of the land. I'm done with simpleminded asswipes slobbering on their own feet.

:321:

:bye1:

Fuck you .. look it up for yourself

if Congress disagrees with the President regarding a specific statutory or constitutional authority that the President uses to justify an order, it can sue him. If the Supreme Court sides with Congress's interpretation, the order is overturned.

FACT!

you are a stupid fk.

Ive posted facts none of which you or any other dumbass RW'r can refute, all any of you have is your pissant opinions.
Feel free to look up any comment I ended with Fact! and argue with the laws of the land. I'm done with simpleminded asswipes slobbering on their own feet.

One must source one's "statements" until one does he is simply a liar, and you sourced nothing.
We can logically conclude you are a liar,

you are a stupid fk.

good cause you're waaaaaaayyyyyyy to bright for us. see you

Fuck you .. look it up for yourself

if Congress disagrees with the President regarding a specific statutory or constitutional authority that the President uses to justify an order, it can sue him. If the Supreme Court sides with Congress's interpretation, the order is overturned.

FACT!
then shitfor brains, why didn't the congress stop the EO for the offshore shit? Seems to me that didn't benefit the majority in charge and yet, they couldn't do anything. how exactly is that?

200 signed, while negotiating another billion dollar jobs deal, destroying the left with Tweets, ordering bricks for the wall, and drinking a cold brew.

He doesn't drink! From what I read, never has tasted any alcohol. Maybe fake news too though, but I did read it!

you are a stupid fk.

One must source one's "statements" until one does he is simply a liar, and you sourced nothing.

in a court of law ONE must prove the other is lying, just saying proves nothing.

either prove I'm a liar or stfu

since you aren't capable of refuting the FACTS, I'd suggest you do the latter.

you are a stupid fk.

in a court of law ONE must prove the other is lying, just saying proves nothing.

Source your claims liar.
How do you propose to "shut me up"?

Source your claims liar.

1-844-USA-GOV1 (1-844-872-4681).

there ya go weakstick, let them laugh at your ignorance.

Source your claims liar.

It's YOUR job to source your own claims liar.
You didn't say how you were going to shut me up?

Source your claims liar.

fuck you pussyboi ..

I didn't say I would shut you up, I said you should stfu ...

typical RW comprehension issues.

bur′den of proof′

n.
the obligation to offer credible evidence in a court of law in support of a contention or accusation.
[1585–95]

you accused me of lying ... prove it OR STFU !!

Mod Edit -- How you 2 intend to carry this on? Even dumb ole me understood the point. Get back to the topic. Siete Doc1

Last edited by a moderator:

Source your claims liar.

fuck you pussyboi ..

Look, you can't source it and that makes you a liar.
You aren't the first lying internet troll I've come across and embarrassed.

Forum List

Back