2000 mules continues to do real damage.

LOL

Rambtard tells me to go away but then he runs away.
I ran away?.... I went to get a huge fucking steak for dinner tonight... But you are a bore.... and I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you think I lied about.... I guess I'll have to wait forever....

LOL

Rambtard tells me to go away but then he runs away.
LOL who are you talking to by the way..... What is wrong with you that you think people care about our conversation?....
If you think you can embarrass me you really are a fool....

Yeah, you have a way of forgetting, after 5 minutes or so.
You too dummy I'm still waiting for you to show me what I lied about.... Maybe Ram Fan is right and you two are government trolls... you and Faun both sound like one in the same....

You too dummy I'm still waiting for you to show me what I lied about.... Maybe Ram Fan is right and you two are government trolls... you and Faun both sound like one in the same....
Already done, more than once.

You claimed to have video to present of people stuffing blot boxes.

That was an embarrassing lie, as you have kindly demonstrated, repeatedly.

That's why you are having tantrums, instead of producing arguments or evidence.

Everyone can see for themselves.

You claimed to have video to present of people stuffing blot boxes.
I did not... I said I've seen video of this in the 2000 mule movie....
That's why you are having tantrums, instead of producing arguments or evidence.
I'm not having a tantrum.... You are a liar and you never have seen the movie so you can't know what is in the movie....
Yep you and Faun are government trolls... You are word for word the same.... don't be so easy to detect....

did not... I said I've seen video of this in the 2000 mule movie....
And when I pointed out you are lying, and that no such video exists in the movie, you threw a hissy fit saying you weren't talking about the movie. It was a long one. Probably some tears involved.

You are one bizarre little liar.

You have seen no such video. You either got fooled or fooled yourself via having little to no critical thinking skills whatsoever.

Funny thing is, it's clear that you are realizing g this, which is why you aren't even attempting to point us to the video or make any arguments about it.

But that doesn't give you a pass, liar. You are a grown man and should verify your own verbal sharts. When you make no effort to do so , you are lying.

And when I pointed out you are lying, and that no such video exists in the movie, you threw a hissy fit saying you weren't talking about the movie. It was a long one. Probably some tears involved.

You are one bizarre little liar.

You have seen no such video. You either got fooled or fooled yourself via having little to no critical thinking skills whatsoever.

Funny thing is, it's clear that you are realizing g this, which is why you aren't even attempting to point us to the video or make any arguments about it.

But that doesn't give you a pass, liar. You are a grown man and should verify your own verbal sharts. When you make no effort to do so , you are lying.
Now you are just making shit up off the top of your head....

Now you are just making shit up off the top of your head....
Oops, still no evidence or argument. And anybody can refer back to the post that I've actually posted more than once that demonstrates you are lying about what is in the movie. Because, of course, you never actually watched it.

Oops, still no evidence or argument. And anybody can refer back to the post that I've actually posted more than once the demonstrates you are lying about what is in the movie. Because, of course, you never actually watched it.
I watched it you never have... you look really dumb right now...

And did you see the same person making drops at different drop boxes?

Answer: NO.
In the movie they show the GPS of the Mules.... they also show these people stuffing dozens of ballots in the drop boxes....
That is a fact... You libs may not like it but the video and GPS evidence does not lie....

This movie sure has messed you people up and I bet not one of you have seen the movie....
:laugh:

In the movie they show the GPS of the Mules.... they also show these people stuffing dozens of ballots in the drop boxes....
Actually they show dozens of people stuffing dozens of drop boxes. But only showing individuals at individual boxes. They don't show even one person stuffing more than one drop box.

Collective action vs individual action.

Actually they show dozens of people stuffing dozens of drop boxes. But only showing individuals at individual boxes. They don't show even one person stuffing more than one drop box.

Collective action vs individual action.
But...oh boy here we go again... They show their phone locations over the course of weeks.... Did you at least see the movie or are you guessing too?.... You didn't even get my words right....

I watched it you never have... you look really dumb right now...
Liar. You lied about its contents. I even had to post the debunk twice.

You, being the freak you are, ignored it and then pretended it wasn't posted. So I posted it again. And you ignored it again.

This entire thread has been a huge embarrassment for you. But cultism is what it is.

Liar. You lied about its contents. I even had to post the debunk twice.

You, being the freak you are, ignored it and then pretended it wasn't posted. So I posted it again. And you ignored it again.

This entire thread has been a huge embarrassment for you. But cultism is what it is.
What lie?... I said they showed people stuffing drop boxes and showed their phone records going back to the boxes daily.... often more than once a day.... its all in the trailer dummy but you won't even watch that.... GO SEE THE MOVIE and get back to me.... until you do this conversation is over...

Actually they don't link the GPS to any particular person. Nor do they show people depositing more than a possible 3-4 ballots (such as from their immediate family which is legal) into a drop box.

Repeated GPS movement passing within 100 feet of a drop box means they could be nearly a football field away, and be considered passing a drop box.

Forum List

Back