2000 mules continues to do real damage.

The next shoe to drop... Whistle blowers who didn't get the pay they were promised for being a mule.... they are showing up in AZ... CA and other states....

LOLOL

People like this, huh...?

ghows-MI-201239939-289b7887.jpg

You said, there is video of people using the drop boxes over and over again...

No one is seen going "over and over again." There are about 15 or so videos of various people going to a drop box; but the move claimed "mules" people went to drop boxes 38 times on average. The movie never once showed video of that.
No I said we have seen the video of people doing this... In the movie.... I'll ask once more... Have you seen the film?.....

They were seen dropping dozens in at a time in the trailer and the movie and their cell phone was detected at drop boxes multiple times a day.... and even all night long going from one box to another... You need to see the movie not just the trailer but I can't post the movie only the link to buy and download the film....They show in the movie the same people over and over again dropping ballots in the street drop boxes... which are illegal in most states by the way.... a covid election stealing rule....

LOL

This just goes to prove how fucking deranged you really are, rambtard. :cuckoo:

You point out they claim to have pings of people going multiple times to drop boxes. You point out they show some in videos going to one drop box one time.

If their claims were true, they would have shown videos of the same person making multiple trips to one or more drop boxes. They didn't show anyone doing that in the movie.

LOL

This just goes to prove how fucking deranged you really are, rambtard. :cuckoo:

You point out they claim to have pings of people going multiple times to drop boxes. You point out they show some in videos going to one drop box one time.

If their claims were true, they would have shown videos of the same person making multiple trips to one or more drop boxes. They didn't show anyone doing that in the movie.
pings of people???? you are high go away... fucking retard....the movie shows both... you didn't see the movie and so you are really making an ass out of yourself....

Asked and answered
Bullshit you never answer that question... But I'll take that as a no... so if you haven't seen the movie how can you know whats in the movie?.... LMFAO....

pings of people???? you are high go away... fucking retard....the movie shows both... you didn't see the movie and so you are really making an ass out of yourself....

The movie does not show any videos of any one person going to a drop box more than one time. You're too demented to know that, it seems.

Bullshit you never answer that question... But I'll take that as a no... so if you haven't seen the movie how can you know whats in the movie?.... LMFAO....

LOL

Watch as I again expose you for the rambtard you are...

You lie or you'd post the trailer rather than telk me to go hunt for it. I watched the movie twice. There were no such videos in it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Let's recap the embarrassing lie:

"In one bit of footage, we see a woman come and use a drop box. She puts in “a small stack” of ballots, Phillips says, “maybe three, maybe four,” and then removes latex gloves that she had been wearing and throws them away. This happened at 1 a.m., the True the Vote team says, making it more suspicious.
Except:
  • It’s not at all clear that the woman is putting more than one ballot in the box. There’s just one thin white rectangle that gets slipped into the box.
  • This was on Jan. 5, 2021, during Georgia’s runoff election, so it had nothing to do with the presidential race.
  • The woman is wearing gloves and a mask — suggesting that she is taking precautions against the coronavirus. "
- WaPo

Let's recap the embarrassing lie:

"In one bit of footage, we see a woman come and use a drop box. She puts in “a small stack” of ballots, Phillips says, “maybe three, maybe four,” and then removes latex gloves that she had been wearing and throws them away. This happened at 1 a.m., the True the Vote team says, making it more suspicious.
Except:
  • It’s not at all clear that the woman is putting more than one ballot in the box. There’s just one thin white rectangle that gets slipped into the box.
  • This was on Jan. 5, 2021, during Georgia’s runoff election, so it had nothing to do with the presidential race.
  • The woman is wearing gloves and a mask — suggesting that she is taking precautions against the coronavirus. "
- WaPo
Watch the trailer again...

LOL

I'm not the only one to notice that, ya rambtard...

In a Fox News interview, Engelbrecht claimed the average number of visits by a "mule" to a drop box was 38 (here). Yet none of the surveillance videos showed the same person more than once.

Emphasis mine.

Watch the trailer again...
Why? It's your book report. You tell us the video time marker. You describe what we are supposed to be seeing, and you make your arguments that it is fraud. You make your arguments they are fake votes, or votes for Biden.

Then we will examine your arguments and evidence.

It's not the world's job to sift through the steaming pile you pinched off and then try to figure out what argument or evidence you are presenting.

But you won't and can't do ANY of this.it should be pretty clear to you by now why that is.

Last edited:

This reminds me of their same efforts in court. They made outrageous claims on the court house steps about fraud and how the election was stolen, but when they got into court where they needed evidence to prove it, they couldn't show the evidence to back up their claim.

Forum List

Back