2000 mules continues to do real damage.

I proved you are full of crap... The trailer for the movie shows what I said was in the movie but you are one hard headed dummy....
Haha, so embarrassing.

Not one video. Not one shred of evidence or argument.

"Just go to the website, I swear the evidence is there. Just gotta dig for it!"

What kind of moron thinks he has proven anything, at this point?

Poor Rambunctious has had another mental break.

This reminds me of the interviews in Blade Runner, when they made the droids malfunction and out themselves by simply asking them questions.
If you hate it when I make you look like an ass why do you keep coming back for more?....

Did they really do that?

Oh yeah. Notice they took an image of a purported "mule"in their car in Atlanta and superimposed it, pointing to a block of dots, purportedly illegal incidents of ballot harvesting, in a map of Moscow (inverted horizontally)...

4I4S4PUVYJGGPB7QLX64X2HDGU.png

... notice the river in that map. Map of Moscow...

images

Hahaha

So embarrassing

The death knell of the defeated cultist

Not one shred of evidence or argument. And now you are realizing that.
Does the trailer show people going to drop boxes with multiple ballots?... answer yes... You lose... buy the movie and watch it....

Does the trailer show people going to drop boxes with multiple ballots?... answer yes..
So? Why should I believe that's real video? Why should I believe those are fake votes, or votes for Biden?

I watched a movie last night that showed a big alien killing people on a spaceship. Should I believe that's real, too?

And the one video in the movie showing someone placing ballots in a box did not show multiple ballots. This has been covered. I posted it earlier. Why should I now believe your lies and delusions?

See how delusional you are? All your work is still in front of you, and you don't realize it.

So, your evidence and argument...?

So? Why should I believe that's real video? Why should I believe those are fake votes, or votes for Biden?

I watched a movie last night that showed a big alien killing people on a spaceship. Should I believe that's real, too?

See how delusional you are? All your work is still in front of you, and you don't realize it.

So, your evidence and argument...?
You called me a liar about that very thing... Now apologize and say you were wrong..... I watched the movie twice at my church with about 4 dozen other folks... you are a weasel....

You called me a liar about that very thing
Correct, because you are. I then...
... get this....

Posted the evidence and argument behind that claim. You didn't have to dig for it or take my word for it.

You can't do this, because you have no evidence. You can't form an argument as to why any of it shows fraud, fake votes, or votes for Biden, because you came by those delusions irrationally.

It's all very plain to see.

But that's okay, because they have thousands of hours of video of people doing it.

But the movie was only two hours long, so they couldn't include any of it.

But it exists, pinky swear.

Signed,

D'Souza the felon

"Thousands of hours of video?" That's 4 million minutes of video. That's 67 thousand hours of video. 7.6 years of video.

And they claim 54,000 "mules" did this.

And they claim they can match the videos up with the cell phone pings. Meaning they can easily find videos of "mules" depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes if that actually happened.

Yet they couldn't find even one.

"Thousands of hours of video?" That's 4 million minutes of video. That's 67 thousand hours of video. 7.6 years of video.

And they claim 54,000 "mules" did this.

And they claim they can match the videos up with the cell phone pings. Meaning they can easily find videos of "mules" depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes if that actually happened.

Yet they couldn't find even one.
Not a single one. Then, they put lies about their own methods and evidence in the movie, instead of presenting any of the evidence they claim to have.

Such an obvious con.

The standard used by 'True the Vote' for a 'visit' to a ballot drop off box was 100 feet. The geo tracking under controlled conditions is accurate to within about 10m. In real world conditions, its worse.

So we have people coming within 130 ft of say, a library....like say, driving by, being counted as a 'mule'.

And that's assuming that True The Vote was accurate in their placement of the boxes. The graphics in 2000 Mules has some ballot drop off locations listed that are MILES away from the actual dropoff locations.

There's a reason why True the Vote refuses, even when presenting to LESIGLATURES, to release the actual analysis. You've been Cyber Ninja'd again.

That's another problem. All the viewers got was a map like this where the orange dots supposedly designated drop boxes...

imrs.php

... only the news overlaid a map of the actual locations of drop boxes (in white circles)...

imrs.php

... and they don't match up.

When asked about that, Gregg Phllips (the guy who lied about 3 million non-citizens illegally voting in the 2016 election), said that map was just made up for the sake of the movie as a graphical representation.

Does the trailer show people going to drop boxes with multiple ballots?... answer yes... You lose... buy the movie and watch it....

LOL

So what, rambtard? Prove they were dropping off ballots illegally...

Not a single one. Then, they put lies about their own methods and evidence in the movie, instead of presenting any of the evidence they claim to have.

Such an obvious con.

Yesterday they were asked for more information about the process they employed to find these "mules" and they refused to answer, saying their methodology is proprietary.

LOL

So what, rambtard? Prove they were dropping off ballots illegally...
That's not what I said... I said there is video of people using the drop boxes over and over again and your butt buddy fort Indiana said I was wrong and that I didn't see the movie... the trailer shows he was wrong....
Now crawl back into your biden worm hole....

That's not what I said... I said there is video of people using the drop boxes over and over again and your butt buddy fort Indiana said I was wrong and that I didn't see the movie... the trailer shows he was wrong....
Now crawl back into your biden worm hole....

Link the trailer because the movie doesn't contain any such videos.

Forum List

Back