2000 mules continues to do real damage.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the law enforcement who reviewed the evidence. They put the Geotracking accurate at 100 ft.
The SCOTUS disagrees and says it gives a precise location just like an ankle bracelet. Now source your claim.

Then we're getting 'second hand' evidence....
Not even that. We are not getting evidence at all. Just fake dramatizations and claims the evidence exists.

Which begs the question: does 'True the Vote' know what the fuck they're talking about?
100% no, not even in the slightest. They are all undereducated buffoons completely unqualified to perform the analysis they claim to have done, which shows plainly in their ridiculous lies.

The movie is blatant intellectual and academic fraud, and their fundraising is basically theft.

The more you look into this movie and into the frauds who made it, the worse and funnier it gets.

The SCOTUS disagrees and says it gives a precise location just like an ankle bracelet. Now source your claim.

My source…

"According to a letter obtained by GPB News, GBI Director Vic Reynolds said that cellphone data provided by Texas-based True the Vote that allegedly shows 279 cellphones that were tracked multiple times within 100 feet of an absentee drop box alone was not evidence of a crime."

Now your turn on the 380,000 absentee ballots cited in 2000 mules not matching the signatures of record.

The filmmakers turned over their 'evidence' to law enforcement. They were laughed out of the building, .....with the police contradicting even the most basic assumptions of the conspiracy.

With D’Souza claiming that geo tracking is accurate within a few feet. And the police acknowledging that its more like 100 ft.
Yeah post that link lefty

My source…

"According to a letter obtained by GPB News, GBI Director Vic Reynolds said that cellphone data provided by Texas-based True the Vote that allegedly shows 279 cellphones that were tracked multiple times within 100 feet of an absentee drop box alone was not evidence of a crime."

Now your turn on the 380,000 absentee ballots cited in 2000 mules not matching the signatures of record.
You expect me to listen to a media person? Try again, with a real source.

Yeah post that link lefty

True the Vote themselves used 100ft as their standard of 'visiting a box'. Says who? Says the GBI

So someone driving by a library with a ballot drop off box was counted as 'dropping off a ballot'.

You expect me to listen to a media person? Try again, with a real source.

I don't expect you to listen to anything that contradicts your silly conspiracy.

But you're not my audience. You're a tool I use to demonstrate to rational folks... the desperate, willful ignorance necessary to cling to such a silly conspiracy.

True the Vote themselves used 100ft as their standard of 'visiting a box'. Says who? Says the GBI

So someone driving by a library with a ballot drop off box was counted as 'dropping off a ballot'.
But that's okay, because they have thousands of hours of video of people doing it.

But the movie was only two hours long, so they couldn't include any of it.

But it exists, pinky swear.

Signed,

D'Souza the felon

They are with PBS and NPR. No credibility there. Try again.

I don't expect you to listen to anything that contradicts your silly conspiracy.

But you're not my audience. You're a tool I use to demonstrate to rational folks... the desperate, willful ignorance necessary to cling to such a silly conspiracy.
It is not silly and you know it. Your Big Lie has crashed and burned. Massive organized fraud like Biden bragged about happened. Good luck trying to convince over half the country it did not. you are out of excuses. Data does not lie.

The funniest thing about D'Souza's embarrasisng comedy of a defense against his lies and lack of presentation of the evidence is his attempts to throw the filmmakers under the bus.

"They promised me the evidence exists, and they have it. I took their word."

Uh, you did more than that, ya freak. Ya made a movie about it and repeated their claims on camera, then charged people to watch it.

This is how scumbags operate. D'Souza literally thinks he just covered for himself.

“I’ve seen the movie. I’ve read the rebuttals put out by AP and others. And unlike the media companies that have published rebuttals, I’ve actually talked with Gregg to better understand the details of the data and the methodology they used.
A lot of the fact-checkers, it’s clear, don’t have the technical foundation for the comments that they are making. They are making statements like ‘experts say that the location data you get from a mobile phone is going to be plus or minus 100 feet’.
While that may have been true at some point, that’s really not true today at all.
It’s down to being within a few feet… And these phones are using GPS locations. They’re also using location triangulation with the towers. Triangulation is a technology that has been used for a long time to be able to determine the location of something else.
You get something at one point that tracks where something is located, and you get something at another point to track where that same thing is located. And when you combine that information, you can figure out exactly where that thing is located, within a few feet. That’s all tower triangulation is."
To read the exclusive report and the complete interview, click here.

But that's okay, because they have thousands of hours of video of people doing it.

But the movie was only two hours long, so they couldn't include any of it.

But it exists, pinky swear.

Signed,

D'Souza the felon

Oh, and they lied their ass off about the geotracking, claiming it solved a cold case murder. Despite the fact that they turned over the geotracking data two months AFTER the suspect had already been arrested for the murder.

But D'Souza knows his audience. He knows they neither fact check a damn thing, nor particularly care if what they are seeing is accurate. They just want reaffirmation of what they already believe, no matter how absurd.

Same with Truthers, Birthers, Flat Earthers. Its all the same bullshit process.

You and the experts a full of shit.
When I run errands and or go the gym, and I have my gps app on, when I get back I get a notification of my phone. LA Fitness, how would you rate this business, or Kroger, or Subway or whatever. And there are other businesses right next door, an entrance 15' left or right. The GPS is fucking dead on, not within 100'. Anyone can enable this on their phone.

To read the exclusive report and the complete interview, click here.

And why, pray tell, has True the Vote not released the data publicly? Even at hearings where they are supposedly citing their 'evidence', they refused to actually turn it over.

If its as damning as they claims, why keep it secret?

Instead, we get 'dramatic re-enactments' of the 'evidence' using maps of Moscow, with law enforcement agencies citing 100 feet used as the standard of a visit.

The data isn't secret. It isn't privileged. They could release their 'analysis' today if they wanted to. Instead, 'True the Vote' refuses.

You're being played.

And why, pray tell, has True the Vote not released the data publicly? Even at hearings where they are supposedly citing their 'evidence', they refused to actually turn it over.

If its as damning as they claims, why keep it secret?

Instead, we get 'dramatic re-enactments' of the 'evidence' using maps of Moscow, with law enforcement agencies citing 100 feet used as the standard of a visit.

The data isn't secret. It isn't privileged. They could release their 'analysis' today if they wanted to. Instead, 'True the Vote' refuses.

You're being played.
What hearings, have they been ordered into a court of law?

Forum List

Back