2000 mules continues to do real damage.

This reminds me of their same efforts in court. They made outrageous claims on the court house steps about fraud and how the election was stolen, but when they got into court where they needed evidence to prove it, they couldn't show the evidence to back up their claim.
It's not like that.

It IS that.

D'Souza has thoroughly embarrassed himself in every interview, when his turd of a movie has faced any scrutiny.

Go away you are a bore....

Nah, I think I'll stay and rub it in your face some more...

rambtard: Have you seen the movie???

Faun: I watched the movie twice.

rambtard: Have you seen the film?

Faun: Asked and answered.

rambtard: you didn't see the movie and so you are really making an ass out of yourself....

rambtard: Bullshit you never answer that question...

Faun: Watch as I again expose you for the rambtard you are...
Faun: I watched the movie twice.

rambtard: I'm waiting....

Faun: Waiting for what? I included my post where I answered that question.

rambtard: Go away you are a bore....

:abgg2q.jpg:

This reminds me of their same efforts in court. They made outrageous claims on the court house steps about fraud and how the election was stolen, but when they got into court where they needed evidence to prove it, they couldn't show the evidence to back up their claim.

What I can't figure out is who they think they're fooling? :dunno:

They goal is to undermine distrust in the system. "We can't win so we're going to burn it all down".
*steal it

They claim not to trust the government, or politicians. But they are putting 100% faith in Republicans to decide if entire batches of votes should be thrown out, etc. Because that helps them win elections.

These cult sheep are in on the con.

To paraphrase, he's embarrassed all the way to the bank.
Which is why the movie was made. That's why D'Souza is content with just saying, "the filmmakers have the evidence. I know, because they said so", instead of taking it to the proper authorities.

Which is why the movie was made. That's why D'Souza is content with just saying, "the filmmakers have the evidence. I know, because they said so", instead of taking it to the proper authorities.

Or putting the video evidence in the movie.

*steal it

They claim not to trust the government, or politicians. But they are putting 100% faith in Republicans to decide if entire batches of votes should be thrown out, etc. Because that helps them win elections.

These cult sheep are in on the con.
It's an entirely idiotic "strategy". To wit: if things stay on the current trajectory, Republicans are most certainly going to take back Congress this fall. And when they do, it will be the product of a system that is, according to them, rife with fraud and abuse. How could they ever claim a mandate from such a "win"? Why should we consider them legitimate victors in that case?

It's an entirely idiotic "strategy". To wit: if things stay on the current trajectory, Republicans are most certainly going to take back Congress this fall. And when they do, it will be the product of a system that is, according to them, rife with fraud and abuse. How could they ever claim a mandate from such a "win"? Why should we consider them legitimate victors in that case?
There is no fraud, when they win.

Remember, these freaks managed to convince themselves that the votes for Biden were fake, but the votes on the very same ballots for down ballot Republicans were not.

Maybe you underestimate their ability to discard all integrity, reason, and ethics.

There is no fraud, when they win.

Remember, these freaks managed to convince themselves that the votes for Biden were fake, but the votes on the very same ballots for down ballot Republicans were not.

Maybe you underestimate their ability to discard all integrity, reason, and ethics.
People do, and believe, crazy shit when they're scared. And that's the problem. The stakes are too high. Losing has become unacceptable. To both sides.

They rely on their followers not being deep thinkers.
Remember, every republican elected in 2020, was elected in an election they called fraudulent, and wanted to decertify.

I pointed out the danger of throwing out the results of the 2020 election, would have left them without their state and local governments, and no way to schedule a new election, since that's a legislative function they can't carry out without a legislature.

People do, and believe, crazy shit when they're scared. And that's the problem. The stakes are too high. Losing has become unacceptable. To both sides.
I am fine with losing. The tides come in, the tides go out. But one party has made it clear they have no desire to govern or even to have the government function.

Less.government, except for regulating the bodies of half the population. Less.spending, then they vote for the worst debt spenders repeatedly for the last 40+ years.

The fact is, there is no longer "symmetry" .

I am fine with losing. The tides come in, the tides go out. But one party has made it clear they have no desire to govern or even to have the government function.

Less.government, except for regulating the bodies of half the population. Less.spending, then they vote for the worst debt spenders repeatedly for the last 40+ years.

The fact is, there is no longer "symmetry" .
It seems pretty symmetrical to me. Both sides have adopted the despicable ethos of "elections have consequences". Both intend to slam home their agenda with little or no regard for opposing views. And both sides are becoming more and more unglued when they lose because of it.

Okay, ya lost me.

That has always been a fact.
It's amped up considerably in the last thirty years or so. And it get worse and worse as government gains more and more power to control society.
It's literally what should be expected. When I vote for the winner, I want to see results.
Yes. And that's the problem. We no longer see an election as a selection of leaders - we see it as a referendum. We see elections as an opportunity to force our preferences on others.

Again, the problem is that it matters too much. Government is supposed be limited such that it protects the minority from getting fucked. Those limitations are eroding, and the fucking is amping up. Dems socialize health care, Republicans ban abortion. Neither policy enjoys a consensus, but "elections have consequences", so the pendulum swings, more and more wildly each time.

Yes. And that's the problem.
It's a problem, when I vote for someone who says they are going to reform health insurance, and then expect them to try to do so?

Uh, sorry man. I think you lost me a while ago. Your alternative seems to be to expect nothing from anyone.

"Oh, the election losers DON'T want that? well, we should stop trying to do it then. because when we lose we lose, and when we win, we lose."

Actually sums up the democrats pretty well.

It's a problem, when I vote for someone who says they are going to reform health insurance, and then expect them to try to do so?

Uh, sorry man. I think you lost me a while ago.
LOL - Rest easy, I harbored no false hope in that regard.
"Oh, the election losers DON'T want that? well, we should stop trying to do it then.
It'd be nice to see elected officials with that kind of attitude, with a genuine intent to represent ALL the people, and not just the "winners". But I don't see it happening soon. Ranked choice voting might help, but it's probably too late.

Forum List

Back