2000 mules continues to do real damage.

But...oh boy here we go again... They show their phone locations over the course of weeks.... Did you at least see the movie or are you guessing too?.... You didn't even get my words right....
Interesting. Maybe it means they were following the GPS signals of the actively employed, who commonly travel the same route each day to and from work, or to and from shopping, or other services. And as was pointed out, they merely have to come within 100 feet of a drop box, meaning they don't even have to be on the same side of the street to have been considered to have stopped at the drop box.

Interesting. Maybe it means they were following the GPS signals of the actively employed, who commonly travel the same route each day to and from work, or to and from shopping, or other services. And as was pointed out, they merely have to come within 100 feet of a drop box, meaning they don't even have to be on the same side of the street to have been considered to have stopped at the drop box.
You aren't getting through. It's not possible.

It has been explained to him that someone being within 100 feet of a ballot box is not evidence (much less proof) they visited or put anything in the ballot box.

That shouldn't have had to be explained to a functioning adult in the first place.

This movie sure has messed you people up and I bet not one of you have seen the movie....
One doesn't need to see the movie, to know what it doesn't show. If the movie showed the same person depositing ballots into more than one drop box, everybody who saw the movie would be reporting that fact. Clips of the evidence would be all over youtube.
Instead, everybody who saw the movie says that no video supporting their claim was in the movie.

I said they showed people stuffing drop boxes and showed their phone records going back to the boxes daily....

And that's a lie. No, they didn't show that. Liar.
At best they showed people who passed within 100 feet (not even on the same side of the street) of a drop box, doing so daily, like the way people go to work every day, or go to the store, or the gym, or even McDonalds every day..

Imagine if they looked at the GPS of letter carriers, who were certainly within their data set. Showing them passing the same places, 5 days a week.

Actually they don't link the GPS to any particular person. Nor do they show people depositing more than a possible 3-4 ballots (such as from their immediate family which is legal) into a drop box.

Repeated GPS movement passing within 100 feet of a drop box means they could be nearly a football field away, and be considered passing a drop box.
They follow the cellphone and they can see how many times that phone comes in proximity of a drop box... I don't know where you got 100 feet but that's not true... you are another one that has read BS about the movie but has never seen it... So I will tell you what I told the other two dummies.... Download the movie and watch it...until you do this conversation is over.... I'm not going to discuss a movie you haven't seen and just read BS about....

One doesn't need to see the movie, to know what it doesn't show. If the movie showed the same person depositing ballots into more than one drop box, everybody who saw the movie would be reporting that fact. Clips of the evidence would be all over youtube.
Instead, everybody who saw the movie says that no video supporting their claim was in the movie.
You are reading bullshit... Go watch the movie for yourself smart guy... Why do you just swallow what is fed to you?....

It has been explained to him that someone being within 100 feet of a ballot box is not evidence (much less proof) they visited or put anything in the ballot box.
Imagine if they tried that in prosecuting the insurrectionists on January 6th.
If their cell phone came within 100 feet of a restricted area inside the Capitol building, and they're guilty.
Even if they don't appear on the video evidence.

I can just see rambunctious going apoplectic over that.

They follow the cellphone and they can see how many times that phone comes in proximity of a drop box... I don't know where you got 100 feet but that's not true...
By using cell tower triangulation (3 towers), it is possible to determine a phone location to within an area of about ¾ square mile.

While mobile location data is accurate up to 30 meters on average, a new report from PlaceIQ suggests there are significant variations in accuracy depending ...

By using cell tower triangulation (3 towers), it is possible to determine a phone location to within an area of about ¾ square mile.

While mobile location data is accurate up to 30 meters on average, a new report from PlaceIQ suggests there are significant variations in accuracy depending ...
Download the movie... your facts are wrong....

You are reading bullshit... Go watch the movie for yourself smart guy... Why do you just swallow what is fed to you?....
All I need is for one honest broker to say the movie showed the same person dropping off at multiple drop boxes, but so far nobody who has seen the movie has either made the claim, or posted video from the movie to support such a claim.

In this case the absence of evidence, is evidence of a lack of evidence.

Its funny how libs who have never seen the movie think that they know what's in it... those fact check libtard sites sure have them by the short hairs....

They want to argue about what is in a film they refuse to watch and have never seen..... :cuckoo:

This is what liberal fake news does to these freaks... They swallow anything they read if it comes from the left and then lecture us here.... It gets to be like arguing with a 2 year old....
The left has come out swinging on this movie.... Can you say it hit a nerve?....

Watch this movie even if you think you already know what happened in 2020... This movie will blow your mind... Its as if we are being taken over by a crime syndicate....

Download the movie... your facts are wrong....
Download the movie, and show the video of the same person visiting multiple drop boxes.

Nobody has been able to do this, so the obvious conclusion is it hasn't been done (considering all the fanatics out there) means that it can't be done.

Remember when the meme was that Biden wasn't driving the Ford Lightning, but instead the secret service agent had a second steering wheel. Within hours, people were posting all kinds of screen shots.

But when it comes to 2000 mules.... nada

Download the movie, and show the video of the same person visiting multiple drop boxes.

Nobody has been able to do this, so the obvious conclusion is it hasn't been done (considering all the fanatics out there) means that it can't be done.

Remember when the meme was that Biden wasn't driving the Ford Lightning, but instead the secret service agent had a second steering wheel. Within hours, people were posting all kinds of screen shots.

But when it comes to 2000 mules.... nada
Conversation over until you watch the movie....

Conversation over until you watch the movie....
This reminds me of the argument about how they haven't released all the January 6th video footage due to security concerns. Well that's true, but the lawyers for anyone charged was given full access to every last second of every video taken that day.
I rely on the hundreds of lawyers to report what was in the footage, like how it showed some capitol police letting people in.

They follow the cellphone and they can see how many times that phone comes in proximity of a drop box... I don't know where you got 100 feet but that's not true...
GPS positioning based on cellular data can put a person within 20 feet from an object, and everywhere these mules stopped there was always just coincidentally a drop box right at that location.

Forum List

Back