2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Most Successful Political Documentary in a Decade,​

Yes, just how "The Last Temptation of Christ" was the most successful movie about a religion (with Noah's Ark not doing so bad, either). People will pay good money to be told and shown what they want to hear and see.

2000 Mules CONVINCED me that there was election fraud, when:

A) I didn't care before and never looked into it.
B) I voted for Biden.

No one in their right mind can argue against the facts presented in 2000 mules. PERIOD.
Oh gosh

Are you foaming at the mouth as you type?

oooohhhhh that will teach me! :meow:
You're dealing with people who put on their MAGA clothes, drive their MAGA-painted pickup truck with the big MAGA flags to the theater, listen to their MAGA podcasts on the way, make a few MAGA posts on "Truth" Social, and bring in their MAGA pillow to stay comfy as they watch their MAGA movie.

What the fuck. This is all but hopeless.

You're dealing with people who put on their MAGA clothes, drive their MAGA-painted pickup truck with the big MAGA flags to the theater, listen to their MAGA podcasts on the way, make a few MAGA posts on "Truth" Social, and bring in their MAGA pillow to stay comfy as they watch their MAGA movie.

What the fuck. This is all but hopeless.
And those people are dealing with an illegitimate administration that is systematically destroying this country. More power to them.

You said not one....There was one.

Now GTFO, loser.
Actually it wasn't if you looking at the ruling ding dong.

It was close but in the end, the conservative-led Wisconsin Supreme Court on Monday rejected the Trump campaign's bid to throw out more than 220,000 ballots from two Democratic county strongholds

It's really a shame that woke fucks rae so sleepy like their leader that they can't even digest the facts in 2000 mules.

Actually it wasn't if you looking at the ruling ding dong.

It was close but in the end, the conservative-led Wisconsin Supreme Court on Monday rejected the Trump campaign's bid to throw out more than 220,000 ballots from two Democratic county strongholds
What if those ballots were drop-boxed and not actually real voters?

Forum List

Back