2000 mules continues to do real damage.

They don't want their "evidence" challenged. That tells you all you need to know.

At some level, they know this is a scam.
You're not challenging the evidence, you moron. You're telling us to take it to the same courts that said Trump is INNOCENT lololol.

There is video of people shoving stacks of ballots into those drop boxes.... We have video of ballot centers in blue districts blocking GOP ballot checkers and counting ballots after sending the GOP home....
And we have Joe.... And we all know Joe.... And we all know no way did that moron get more votes than Obama and Clinton did.....

I think that is accurate. If they were serious, they would be criticizing D'Souza for using all of this for personal profit, instead of taking the evidence to the proper authorities.
They're conditioned to avoid contrary facts and opinions, so I guess this makes sense.

In Normal World, proving something just to yourself is not enough. You'd think an adult would know that.

There is video of people shoving stacks of ballots into those drop boxes....
hahahahaha... you poor, gullible man....

We both know you didn't watch 2000 Mules. But, to save you some time....

"In one bit of footage, we see a woman come and use a drop box. She puts in “a small stack” of ballots, Phillips says, “maybe three, maybe four,” and then removes latex gloves that she had been wearing and throws them away. This happened at 1 a.m., the True the Vote team says, making it more suspicious.
Except:
  • It’s not at all clear that the woman is putting more than one ballot in the box. There’s just one thin white rectangle that gets slipped into the box.
  • This was on Jan. 5, 2021, during Georgia’s runoff election, so it had nothing to do with the presidential race.
  • The woman is wearing gloves and a mask — suggesting that she is taking precautions against the coronavirus. "
- WaPo

I think that is accurate. If they were serious, they would be criticizing D'Souza for using all of this for personal profit, instead of taking the evidence to the proper authorities.
They have taken the evidence to authorities. All the authorities did was try to intimidate them.

hahahahaha... you poor, gullible man....

We both know you didn't watch 2000 mules. But, to save you some time....

"In one bit of footage, we see a woman come and use a drop box. She puts in “a small stack” of ballots, Phillips says, “maybe three, maybe four,” and then removes latex gloves that she had been wearing and throws them away. This happened at 1 a.m., the True the Vote team says, making it more suspicious.
Except:
  • It’s not at all clear that the woman is putting more than one ballot in the box. There’s just one thin white rectangle that gets slipped into the box.
  • This was on Jan. 5, 2021, during Georgia’s runoff election, so it had nothing to do with the presidential race.
  • The woman is wearing gloves and a mask — suggesting that she is taking precautions against the coronavirus. "
- WaPo
The run off election was stolen the same way. They have the data that proves. The same mules just did it again.

We both know you didn't watch 2000 Mules. But, to save you some time....
HA HA HA that shows that you don't know shit... I watched it with 53 other folks at my church... You are always wrong in the end so that gives me great confidence....

When the courts take the case let me know.

The evidence is OVER WHELMINGLY obvious to the point where you have leftist fucks saying "Well maybe that guy at 28 different drop boxes ON CAMERA was delivering votes for his family members at 3:58am."

Seriously.

Fuck off.
So are you saying the courts are corrupt?

Cool

Who has jurisdiction. Has any police agency asked the film makers for anything
Was the evidence available for the 2 months Trump was president?

Why didn't he or Dinesh present the evidence then?

Or you saying sleepy joe and the dumb weak Dems were so powerful that no one was brave and strong enough to stop them?

Yet they had time to arrest Trump supporters left and right for voter fraud??
S7HVQUVHNVCARK4ZQMCY3VZ6QE.jpg

Explain to me why yall think Trump is this strong man again??

Forum List

Back