2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Your embarrassing fake LOLs and crybabying does not change the fact that the one claim you sharted was demonstrably false. So, either you didn't watch it and are lying about it, or you watched and are lying about it.

Or, you are too dense and detached from reality to understand what you saw.

Pick your poison.
What claim did I make... What are you talking about?... You are usually weird but today you are extra weird.... You are not making any sense.... Tell me the claim you are talking about.....

Oh good grief... you really don't remember events from just a short while ago... what is the point of talking to someone like that about anything but the weather? Waste of time.
You are making the accusation asshole... I can't read your stupid mind.... are you on drugs today?....

Oh good grief... you really don't remember events from just a short while ago... what is the point of talking to someone like that about anything but the weather? Waste of time.
I know what you did... You went back and read my words in full and realized you were wrong... Didn't you tard....

2000 mules GOES THROUGH THE EVIDENCE. You're the one who can't even refute it on the face of it.

Totally meaningless in a movie. Until it gets to a court where the other side can respond to it, it is meaningless.

As a wise man once said...The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

1654110271808.png

Anyone with an ounce of integrity would want to support their claims. Those that choose not to do so only do so because they know they are lying
They don't give a shit about supporting the lies in the movie. That movie was essentially made for an audience of one.

Anyone with an ounce of integrity would want to support their claims. Those that choose not to do so only do so because they know they are lying
I don't have to do shit.... I've presented a fact I've heard many times in recent weeks on sites and videos that I watch..... Why should I waste my time on someone that is still lying about who he voted for?....

Forum List

Back