2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Let's do it. Prove it in court and I'm in. I don't think that's asking too much.

But they'll tell you that the courts are rigged, too.

:rolleyes:
Prove it in court like Clinton and pedo-sex-child rings? Why did Epstein die? Was Trump guilty or is he innocent? You woke morons are beyond cognitive dissonance.

Does all that mean that you're not going to prove it in court?

Why are you afraid to have your "facts" challenged?
You're the moron who thinks the courts didn't catch Trump or Clinton, choose your pick. Are the courts corrupt or fair? Why are so many blacks in Prison for weed but not white people?

You're a "f-u-c-k-i-n-g moron" by your own beliefs.

Let's do it. Prove it in court and I'm in. I don't think that's asking too much.

But they'll tell you that the courts are rigged, too.

:rolleyes:
But then you are asking them to play by the same rules and to be subject to the same standards of evidence and argument as everyone else. Trump and his cult don't have to play by the rules, made for suckers and low class people. That's rule #1 of the cult.

The parallels to other, religious examples are not a coincidence. Just as Ken Hamm doesn't have to play by the normal rules of evidence and argument, because he has Gawd on his side.

But then you are asking them to play by the same rules and to be subject to the same standards of evidence and argument as everyone else. Trump and his cult don't have to play by the rules, made for suckers and low class people. That's rule #1 of the cult.
LOL what? Stupid assholes like you told us for 4 years that Trump colluded with Russia.

You're the moron who thinks the courts didn't catch Trump or Clinton, choose your pick. Are the courts corrupt or fair? Why are so many blacks in Prison for weed but not white people?

You're a "f-u-c-k-i-n-g moron" by your own beliefs.
All you know to do is attack and insult. What an awful way to go through life.

Asking you to prove something this important is not asking too much.

All you know to do is attack and insult. What an awful way to go through life.

Asking you to prove something this important is not asking too much.
You're only garbage, dumb shit.

2000 mules GOES THROUGH THE EVIDENCE. You're the one who can't even refute it on the face of it.

LOL what? Stupid assholes like you told us for 4 years that Trump colluded with Russia.
Pathetic, attention-begging whataboutism

Saying someone else was an idiot that one time does not excuse you being an idiot right now. And it's bizarre to watch a grown man think that it does.

Pathetic, attention-begging whataboutism

Saying someone else was an idiot that one time does not excuse you being an idiot right now. And it's bizarre to watch a grown man think that it does.
So the courts are NOT corrupt and Trump is innocent? You shit sucking loser? Got hemorrhoids?

Forum List

Back