2010 is the 23rd warmest year since 1895 in USA

question, I have is why is the United states warming is so fucking tiny compared to the rest of the planet. My theory is that the northern parts are warming, but the southeastern United states is decreasing at about the same rate and balancing the temperature out.

Last edited:
I'm really a little shocked 2011 hasn't been declared the warmest year ever...

Note: No state had the all-time record high temperature in 2010.
Record Highest Temperatures by State — Infoplease.com

Finding many of those record heat red dots? Hee hee.

HAMweather Climate Center - Record Low Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

I don't expect 2011 to be within the top 8. 1# Strongest nina since 1976 has now kicked in at high power and 2# We are now in the 6th year of the lowest sun spot period in a century...

its been two weeks since the new year. Ive seen dozens of stories about 2010tied for warmest ever, some stories even put 2010 as second all-time.

but what is happening in the best documented, most thoroughly measured country in the world? 23rd. doncha think with all the media hype and statements released by govt agencies that someone would have thought that was news worthy? apparently not.

Old Rocks is going to come on and say the USA is only 2% of the globe, or the land mass, whatever. Is it 2% of the measuring stations? does the continent of Africa have as many stations, and do we know what shape they are in? how about south america, or the middle east?
See CON$ already know how STUPID their arguments are so they have to preemptively mock the obvious flaw in their argument.

Now if you think back just a little when deniers Christy and Spencer were fudging the satellite data at UAH by using the OPPOSITE sign to correct for diurnal satellite drift to create data that showed global cooling, we were told that ground station data was unreliable and only satellite data from UAH only was accurate. Satellite data from other sources that matched the ground station data was not acceptable because both came from HANSEN.

Now that deniers Christy and Spencer can no longer cook the satellite data, satellite data is suddenly not reliable. Now the only reliable data comes from US ground stations collected by HANSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo:

Deniers have to be the STUPIDEST people on Earth. :rofl:

I've asked you before to lay out your case against Christie and Spencer but you never do. are you talking about the 0.004 correction?

only accredited climate(gate) officials are allowed to adjust govt graphs. your graffiti may incur criminal charges!

once upon a time everyone knew the '30's were hot but obviously we were wrong. the scientists have gone back and corrected history to fully illustrate the influence of global warming.

EAC+1934+vs+1998.jpg

as you can see, 1934 was incorrectly considered the warmest in US history until NASA scientists discovered the true numbers. the blip in 2007 was caused by Steve McIntyre discovering a Y2K bug in the code. the original correction put 1934 back in first place (1921 in third!) but as soon as no one was looking the correction was adjusted and 1998 was back in first place where it belongs. praise be unto Hansen

Ave Hansen! Now all bow to the gods of statistical shenanigans...mmmmmmmmm

Hmmmm........ It just so happens that Dr. Hansen is not only considered the leading climate scientist in the US, but most consider him to be the leading climate scientist in the world. Now you are accusing him of major fraud. Fraud equal to that of the the doctor that falsified the vacination data.

You claim that you are a scientist with membership both in the Royal Society and the American Geophysical Union. So, if you know for sure that the data is false, then it is your duty to show that to be the case. Failing to do that makes you an accessory to that fraud. However, if you are just shooting bull, then it is you that is the fraud.

Give the man a ceegar. Wow, it took you that long to figure it out. I thought you were smarter than that olfraud. And that is exactly what we're doing. The problem right now is the AGU is so far up his ass that they won't do anything. But, keep an eye on congress and you will fairly shortly get what you want. Remember NIWA? Well, Hansen is about to learn what it's like to be on the recieving end.

Enjoy!

its been two weeks since the new year. Ive seen dozens of stories about 2010tied for warmest ever, some stories even put 2010 as second all-time.

but what is happening in the best documented, most thoroughly measured country in the world? 23rd. doncha think with all the media hype and statements released by govt agencies that someone would have thought that was news worthy? apparently not.

Old Rocks is going to come on and say the USA is only 2% of the globe, or the land mass, whatever. Is it 2% of the measuring stations? does the continent of Africa have as many stations, and do we know what shape they are in? how about south america, or the middle east?
See CON$ already know how STUPID their arguments are so they have to preemptively mock the obvious flaw in their argument.

Now if you think back just a little when deniers Christy and Spencer were fudging the satellite data at UAH by using the OPPOSITE sign to correct for diurnal satellite drift to create data that showed global cooling, we were told that ground station data was unreliable and only satellite data from UAH only was accurate. Satellite data from other sources that matched the ground station data was not acceptable because both came from HANSEN.

Now that deniers Christy and Spencer can no longer cook the satellite data, satellite data is suddenly not reliable. Now the only reliable data comes from US ground stations collected by HANSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo:

:eek: The surface data is not perfect and has problems in areas. But I doubt it is off by much. I read through giss paper from hansen and he made a ok case I believe....Satellite data should be used to check the surface data,,,meaning Giss, Noaa are our two official surface records that cover the planet. The other don't cover the arctic and shouldn't be used because of that. Not planet wide.

Matthew, my point in bringing up the US temps is to get people to think about the global temps. the US has far and away the most stations, and even though they are documented to have many problems they are still the best in the world. and they show less warming.

in a previous post I showed that when you only look at long term, complete global temp stations that rural and suburban sites show no warming but the urban ones show large warming.

in other posts it has been shown that arctic and antarctic areas have few stations (mostly airports) and those few readings are infilled over huge areas.

Hansen when asked about the reordering of warmest years after the Y2K fiasco declared that american temps didnt matter because the US landmass was only 2% and the measurements were full of 'noise'. if the US numbers are noisy what are the numbers like around the world? australian and NZ temps are shown to be manipulated and 'adjusted' to a degree that is larger than the supposed warming. I have seen examples of scandanavian data that are just as bad. can we have faith in african numbers? asian numbers?

GISS global temps by stations-
Fig.A.lrg.gif

UAH satellite global temps-
UAH_LT_1979_thru_Dec_102.gif

I'm having a hard time seeing the excellent agreement between them.

perhaps its just a strange way of weighting bizarro infilled data points in some other part of the world and lessening the impact of numerous and documented data from here but somehow the numbers arent adding up to me.

Last edited:
only accredited climate(gate) officials are allowed to adjust govt graphs. your graffiti may incur criminal charges!

once upon a time everyone knew the '30's were hot but obviously we were wrong. the scientists have gone back and corrected history to fully illustrate the influence of global warming.

EAC+1934+vs+1998.jpg

as you can see, 1934 was incorrectly considered the warmest in US history until NASA scientists discovered the true numbers. the blip in 2007 was caused by Steve McIntyre discovering a Y2K bug in the code. the original correction put 1934 back in first place (1921 in third!) but as soon as no one was looking the correction was adjusted and 1998 was back in first place where it belongs. praise be unto Hansen

Ave Hansen! Now all bow to the gods of statistical shenanigans...mmmmmmmmm

Hmmmm........ It just so happens that Dr. Hansen is not only considered the leading climate scientist in the US, but most consider him to be the leading climate scientist in the world. Now you are accusing him of major fraud. Fraud equal to that of the the doctor that falsified the vacination data.

You claim that you are a scientist with membership both in the Royal Society and the American Geophysical Union. So, if you know for sure that the data is false, then it is your duty to show that to be the case. Failing to do that makes you an accessory to that fraud. However, if you are just shooting bull, then it is you that is the fraud.

Old Rocks- are you saying that all the changes to the data weren't made? past temperatures have been lowered and recent temps have been adjusted up. I am sure that you totally agree with any of Hansen's manipulations but I challenge you to make up a good excuse for dropping the value for US1998 while media attention was on after the Y2K fiasco, and then reinstating it once the media forgot about the story.

:eek: The surface data is not perfect and has problems in areas. But I doubt it is off by much. I read through giss paper from hansen and he made a ok case I believe....Satellite data should be used to check the surface data,,,meaning Giss, Noaa are our two official surface records that cover the planet. The other don't cover the arctic and shouldn't be used because of that. Not planet wide.

Matthew, my point in bringing up the US temps is to get people to think about the global temps. the US has far and away the most stations, and even though they are documented to have many problems they are still the best in the world. and they show less warming.

in a previous post I showed that when you only look at long term, complete global temp stations that rural and suburban sites show no warming but the urban ones show large warming.

in other posts it has been shown that arctic and antarctic areas have few stations (mostly airports) and those few readings are infilled over huge areas.

Hansen when asked about the reordering of warmest years after the Y2K fiasco declared that american temps didnt matter because the US landmass was only 2% and the measurements were full of 'noise'. if the US numbers are noisy what are the numbers like around the world? australian and NZ temps are shown to be manipulated and 'adjusted' to a degree that is larger than the supposed warming. I have seen examples of scandanavian data that are just as bad. can we have faith in african numbers? asian numbers?

Fig.A.lrg.gif

perhaps its just a strange way of weighting bizarro infilled data points in some other part of the world and lessening the impact of numerous and documented data from here but somehow the numbers arent adding up to me.

I agree that many a station are screwed up, but within northern canada there is 3-5 stations supporting the warm anomaly, which both noaa, giss, uah, rss support. There must be another 6-12 more from Greenland to northern Russia area, ect that support such to. I agree that many of these stations are not the best, but it does give us a genera idea of what things are doing...

Uah being satellite factor in the enso very strongly and most believe it is bias in that direction...In since the arctic seems to be getting most of the warming. Portland has seen about .4c of warming since the 1950s, which has decreased snow that my area gets greatly...Some of the northern areas of the US have seen some warming, but the southeastern United states and off of Florida the temperatures are decreasing. Sure the 1920s-1950s had warmed within the US, but the 1960-1970s where decreasing...Hansen believes that gases that cause negative forcing, where the cause of this and which over powered the effects of co2. We have been putting this stuff into the Atmosphere since 1790 in Briton??? Take a glance at 1908-1915 time frame...See the decrease in temperature. That was caused by a sun spot cycle that is comparable to this one. If we see this one keep going for another 3-4 more years...Which there is no reason why not then Dalton is possible. Sure it is planet wide and not the United states, but there is decreasing temperatures off of Florida and Florida, ga, SC area.

Even Spencer believes that where having warming right now...In I see things about what he sees. I don't believe in the extreme stuff as I only deal in what I see. I woud use UAH, Rss data to judge the warming of the arctic, but not the ENSO...

Yes theres fraud. Hope we can get out of this without to much damage to the science. Need to get back to facts.

Last edited:

I've asked you before to lay out your case against Christie and Spencer but you never do. are you talking about the 0.004 correction?
BULLSHIT!!!
Every time I do you cut and run.
Christy and Spencer's correction went from .05 C COOLING to .12 C WARMING which in CON$ervative fuzzy math comes to a correction of .004 C. :cuckoo:
Ta ta again.

Significant errors found in global warming study : Deltoid

For years now global warming skeptics have been using satellite measurements to argue that global warming isn't happening, For example (from 1998):
Surface-based temperature records are too few in number and too unevenly spaced to generate accurate global temperature maps. Only 30 percent of the world's surface is land, so land-based temperature stations measure less than one-third of the Earth's climate. Urban stations, which are influenced by city heat anomalies, are over-represented; deserts, mountains, and forests are under-represented.
The global temperature record produced from satellite data has none of the problems faced by surface-based thermometers. Orbiting satellites cover 99 percent of the Earth's surface, not less than a third, and measure a layer of the troposphere that is above the effects of urban heat islands.
Satellite measurements are accurate to within 0.001 C. Because new satellites are launched into orbit by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) before old ones are retired, overlapping data sets are created, ensuring that the new satellites are calibrated correctly. ...
According to Dr. Roy Spencer, meteorologist and team leader of the NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center, "The temperatures we measure from space are actually on a very slight downward trend since 1979 ... the trend is about 0.05 C per decade cooling."
Then other scientists analysed the satellite data and found that it showed warming similar to the surface record. Global warming skeptics didn't miss a beat -- obviously the scientists who got results the skeptics didn't like were guilty of fraud:
atmospheric data from both satellites and weather balloons show only a trifling rise in temperature over the past couple of decades, while the surface temperature has been rising steadily. In 2000, a National Research Council study confirmed the data's discrepancy with the model.
The proper scientific response would be to reexamine the models and adjust them to fit reality. But that hasn't happened in climatology. Instead, there have been repeated attempts to manipulate the satellite data fit the models. Recently, a study published in the journal Nature tries to hammer the square peg of the satellite data into the round hole of the theory, using a method that satellite temperature experts John Christy and Roy Spencer of the University of Alabama at Huntsville had considered and rejected as incorrect in 1991.
So I'm wondering how the skeptics will spin the latest development. Spencer and Christy have revised their numbers and now they seem to agree with the surface record. William Connolley has a nice plot of the new numbers.

msu-2.png

The black is the 5.2 series; the red is the 5.1; the blue is RSS. Trend lines are drawn on.

Fig.A.lrg.gif

perhaps its just a strange way of weighting bizarro infilled data points
in some other part of the world and lessening the impact of numerous and documented data from here but somehow the numbers arent adding up to me.
Or perhaps it's the dishonest use of one chart beginning in 1880 and the other beginning 100 years later in 1979.

Here is the data superimposed together in the same time scale:

Satellite_Temperatures.png

BULLSHIT!!!
Christy and Spencer's correction went from .05 C COOLING to .12 C WARMING which in CON$ervative fuzzy math comes to a correction of .004 C. :cuckoo:
Ta ta again.

For years now global warming skeptics have been using satellite measurements to argue that global warming isn't happening, For example (from 1998):
Surface-based temperature records are too few in number and too unevenly spaced to generate accurate global temperature maps. Only 30 percent of the world's surface is land, so land-based temperature stations measure less than one-third of the Earth's climate. Urban stations, which are influenced by city heat anomalies, are over-represented; deserts, mountains, and forests are under-represented.
The global temperature record produced from satellite data has none of the problems faced by surface-based thermometers. Orbiting satellites cover 99 percent of the Earth's surface, not less than a third, and measure a layer of the troposphere that is above the effects of urban heat islands.
Satellite measurements are accurate to within 0.001 C. Because new satellites are launched into orbit by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) before old ones are retired, overlapping data sets are created, ensuring that the new satellites are calibrated correctly. ...
According to Dr. Roy Spencer, meteorologist and team leader of the NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center, "The temperatures we measure from space are actually on a very slight downward trend since 1979 ... the trend is about 0.05 C per decade cooling."
Then other scientists analysed the satellite data and found that it showed warming similar to the surface record. Global warming skeptics didn't miss a beat -- obviously the scientists who got results the skeptics didn't like were guilty of fraud:
atmospheric data from both satellites and weather balloons show only a trifling rise in temperature over the past couple of decades, while the surface temperature has been rising steadily. In 2000, a National Research Council study confirmed the data's discrepancy with the model.
The proper scientific response would be to reexamine the models and adjust them to fit reality. But that hasn't happened in climatology. Instead, there have been repeated attempts to manipulate the satellite data fit the models. Recently, a study published in the journal Nature tries to hammer the square peg of the satellite data into the round hole of the theory, using a method that satellite temperature experts John Christy and Roy Spencer of the University of Alabama at Huntsville had considered and rejected as incorrect in 1991.
So I'm wondering how the skeptics will spin the latest development. Spencer and Christy have revised their numbers and now they seem to agree with the surface record. William Connolley has a nice plot of the new numbers.

msu-2.png

The black is the 5.2 series; the red is the 5.1; the blue is RSS. Trend lines are drawn on.

I don't usually like to do this but the blog comments that you linked to all seem to refer back to Connelley
FinancialPost.com has the details:

William Connolley, arguably the world’s most influential global warming advocate after Al Gore, has lost his bully pulpit. Connolley did not wield his influence by the quality of his research or the force of his argument but through his administrative position at Wikipedia, the most popular reference source on the planet.

Through his position, Connolley for years kept dissenting views on global warming out of Wikipedia, allowing only those that promoted the view that global warming represented a threat to mankind. As a result, Wikipedia became a leading source of global warming propaganda, with Connolley its chief propagandist.

His career as a global warming propagandist has now been stopped, following a unanimous verdict that came down today through an arbitration proceeding conducted by Wikipedia. In the decision, a slap-down for the once-powerful Connolley by his peers, he has been barred from participating in any article, discussion or forum dealing with global warming. In addition, because he rewrote biographies of scientists and others he disagreed with, to either belittle their accomplishments or make them appear to be frauds, Wikipedia barred him — again unanimously — from editing biographies of those in the climate change field.

please try again, find some real articles and we'll discuss it.

BULLSHIT!!!
Ta ta again.

msu-2.png

I don't usually like to do this but the blog comments that you linked to all seem to refer back to Connelley

William Connolley, arguably the world’s most influential global warming advocate after Al Gore, has lost his bully pulpit. Connolley did not wield his influence by the quality of his research or the force of his argument but through his administrative position at Wikipedia, the most popular reference source on the planet.

Through his position, Connolley for years kept dissenting views on global warming out of Wikipedia, allowing only those that promoted the view that global warming represented a threat to mankind. As a result, Wikipedia became a leading source of global warming propaganda, with Connolley its chief propagandist.

His career as a global warming propagandist has now been stopped, following a unanimous verdict that came down today through an arbitration proceeding conducted by Wikipedia. In the decision, a slap-down for the once-powerful Connolley by his peers, he has been barred from participating in any article, discussion or forum dealing with global warming. In addition, because he rewrote biographies of scientists and others he disagreed with, to either belittle their accomplishments or make them appear to be frauds, Wikipedia barred him — again unanimously — from editing biographies of those in the climate change field.
Don't you deniers ever get tired of lying?????
The ONLY thing from Connolley is the chart, which you can't rebut nor any of the other information I posted, so you get some non-scientific right wing whacko hack site to attack the man personally and you ignore everything else!

So here is a link to a paper co-authored by John Christy where he admits that when his and Spencer's errors are corrected, there is no discrepancy between Troposphere temps and surface temps:

Are you now going to attack Christy for admitting the truth you can't accept or rebut????

http://www.climatescience.gov/Librar...al-execsum.pdf

Previously reported discrepancies between the amount of warming
near the surface and higher in the atmosphere have been used to
challenge the reliability of climate models and the reality of human induced global warming. Specifically, surface data showed substantial
global-average warming, while early versions of satellite and radiosonde
data showed little or no warming above the surface. This significant
discrepancy no longer exists because errors in the satellite and
radiosonde data have been identified and corrected.
New data sets
have also been developed that do not show such discrepancies. __________________

Last edited:
Hard sciences aren't remotely like social science, kids.

There is a RIGHT ANSWER in hard science like there never is in social science.

I mean I know its fun to debate these issues, but it's pointless, too.

No amount of political pressure is going to change the facts in this case.

In the case of global climate change, it either is or is not true.

In the case of if global climate change is happening it is either true or it is not that mankind has played a role in that.

Polls don't matter, and our opinions don't matter, either.

And since nobody here is really qualified to evaluate the worth of these studies?

Well...what the point of taking what any of you say seriously?

As to longer term global climate?

I', still of the opinion that even if we have the data and it is 100% accurate, we still cannot predict what the outcome of the climate will be.

Yeah that's right, folks.

Science isn't going to be able to tell us jackshit about what it all will mean, not even if every measurement is right.

The system is way too complex for us to model.

In the case of if global climate change is happening it is either true or it is not that mankind has played a role in that.

And since nobody here is really qualified to evaluate the worth of these studies?

I', still of the opinion that even if we have the data and it is 100% accurate, we still cannot predict what the outcome of the climate will be.

Science isn't going to be able to tell us jackshit about what it all will mean, not even if every measurement is right.

I agree.

In another thread currently active, there is conjecture about the movement of the magnetic North Pole Northward over the last 180 or so years. The warming of the Globe is shown as an average of all temperatures, but the northern most temperatures are the ones that are warming most dramatically.

As the Magnetice field of the Earth shifts, moving the Magnetic North Pole north, the temperatures in the Northern most areas warm more compared to the temperatures around the rest of the world.

Is this an interesting coinkydink or is there some connection?

CO2 is fairly homogenized in the atmosphere and, if there are differences in the concentrations, CO2 is more abundant in the warmer climates and should therefore be causing greater warming there than in the far north.

CO2 can hardly, then, be the cause of the comparitively higher temperature variations in the Northern Polar Region. The temperatures in the Antarctic have fallen while the temperatures in the Arctic have risen.

Not trying to draw any conclusion. Just trying to test the conclusions drawn by others.

climate4you Polar temperatures Antarctic MAAT

BULLSHIT!!!
Ta ta again.

msu-2.png

The ONLY thing from Connolley is the chart, which you can't rebut nor any of the other information I posted, so you get some non-scientific right wing whacko hack site to attack the man personally and you ignore everything else!

So here is a link to a paper co-authored by John Christy where he admits that when his and Spencer's errors are corrected, there is no discrepancy between Troposphere temps and surface temps:

Are you now going to attack Christy for admitting the truth you can't accept or rebut????

challenge the reliability of climate models and the reality of human induced global warming. Specifically, surface data showed substantial
New data sets
have also been developed that do not show such discrepancies. __________________

unfucking real! that is your proof??????? did you even read it? its a feel good kumbaya article about how climate models aren't as out of whack as they used to be. not totally inconsistent with data at all times and at all altitudes. thats five minutes out of my life that I can never get back.

that had zero to do with what you claimed

New data sets

unfucking real! that is your proof??????? did you even read it? its a feel good kumbaya article about how climate models aren't as out of whack as they used to be. not totally inconsistent with data at all times and at all altitudes. thats five minutes out of my life that I can never get back.

As was pointed out and highlighted so no one, not even you could miss, that confirmation of the accuracy of the ground station data and the models after the errors in the UAH data were corrected came from denier Christy himself.

It clearly says Spencer and Christy's UAH data was what was out of whack and the models, the RSS and ground station data was accurate all along, never out of whack, but as a denier you got it completely backwards. No surprise there.

Just to repeat it so you get it this time, it was the UAH satellite data that deniers were using that was out of whack and now is not "as out of whack as it used to be" since Christy and Spencer's errors were corrected.
GET IT?????????????????

[ QUOTE=edthecynic;3214976]

New data sets

As was pointed out and highlighted so no one, not even you could miss, that confirmation of the accuracy of the ground station data and the models after the errors in the UAH data were corrected came from denier Christy himself.

It clearly says Spencer and Christy's UAH data was what was out of whack and the models, the RSS and ground station data was accurate all along, never out of whack, but as a denier you got it completely backwards. No surprise there.

Just to repeat it so you get it this time, it was the UAH satellite data that deniers were using that was out of whack and now is not "as out of whack as it used to be" since Christy and Spencer's errors were corrected.
GET IT?????????????????[/QUOTE]

please give the chapter and line where it says anthing re
motely close to what you claim.

New data sets

GET IT?????????????????

motely close to what you claim.[/QUOTE]

Don't waste time with edthewhatever he is....he is for sure intellectually dishonest and has the cognative capacity of a gnat.

New data sets

GET IT?????????????????

motely close to what you claim.[/quote]
Don't you think you've been milking the CON$ervative dumb act just a little too much???

It's right in the intro and has been quoted here over and over. I made it even bigger this time, but you will still pretend to miss it.

No asshole.........actually, opinions and polls have EVERYTHING to do with it. EVERYTHING.............in fact, its the only thing that is important.

Nobody cares dick about the "global warming" problem anymore. Why? Because people now know that taking the road to a green ecomomy means they get their asses taxed to shit. So........the "science" doesnt mean dick. Of course, assholes who dont own anything , have no kids and no real responsiblities dont have to give a shit about their electric bills doubling or having to take the hit for companies moving overseas due to brainless regulations. Most of the FAITHERS in here have no real responsiblities...........its easy to view the world through rose colored, idealistic jarhead glasses. Especially the young asshole FAITHERS............nobody but nobody cares about their opinion. They dont know shit about shit about real life. They worry about paying a fcukkking rent check and a car payment........maybe some school loan payments. Dickheads go out and proudly purchase dangerous CFL bulbs to be able to beat their chest and fall into the PC march.

fcukking idealistic morons:2up::boobies::fu:.............they can crow all they want. Cap and Trade is fcukked.........because people are trying to survive.

Id love........just love to know how many of the fcukking FAITHERS own LCD TV's and own fancy cell phones. How about...........ALL OF THEM.

They can..........and are scratching.............while I laugh my balls off with their efforts that are like trying to knock down a brick wall with some spit!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:

No asshole.........actually, opinions and polls have EVERYTHING to do with it. EVERYTHING.............in fact, its the only thing that is important.

Nobody cares dick about the "global warming" problem anymore. Why? Because people now know that taking the road to a green ecomomy means they get their asses taxed to shit. So........the "science" doesnt mean dick. Of course, assholes who dont own anything , have no kids and no real responsiblities dont have to give a shit about their electric bills doubling or having to take the hit for companies moving overseas due to brainless regulations. Most of the FAITHERS in here have no real responsiblities...........its easy to view the world through rose colored, idealistic jarhead glasses. Especially the young asshole FAITHERS............nobody but nobody cares about their opinion. They dont know shit about shit about real life. They worry about paying a fcukkking rent check and a car payment........maybe some school loan payments. Dickheads go out and proudly purchase dangerous CFL bulbs to be able to beat their chest and fall into the PC march.

fcukking idealistic morons:2up::boobies::fu:.............they can crow all they want. Cap and Trade is fcukked.........because people are trying to survive.

Id love........just love to know how many of the fcukking FAITHERS own LCD TV's and own fancy cell phones. How about...........ALL OF THEM.

They can..........and are scratching.............while I laugh my balls off with their efforts that are like trying to knock down a brick wall with some spit!!:lol::lol:

Wind Powering America: U.S. Installed Wind Capacity and Wind Project Locations :eek: I agree with some of what you guys say that this cant take more then 20 percent of our energy needs, but it appears to be growing to that. So the green movement appears to be getting some of what they went. I believe that nuclear, wind, sun, hydro should be used. Would you agree that we should use this to power our nation?

I think wind has a future with the rest...It is reality.

Forum List

Back