2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

The DNC speakers have been negative and attacking Romney.

So much hatred.

I take it you didn't watch the RNC, then?

They weren't hateful.

They just said it's time for him to go. He can't do the job. He's just taking up space and costing the country trillions of dollars just to keep him in office......so he can play golf and ride around in Air Force One.

The DNC speakers have been negative and attacking Romney.

So much hatred.

They weren't hateful.

They just said it's time for him to go. He can't do the job. He's just taking up space and costing the country trillions of dollars just to keep him in office......so he can play golf and ride around in Air Force One.

Ahh so in other words, they were no less hard on Obama than the Dems are on Romney tonight then, as IHBF was attempting to insinuate. Got it.

Glad we cleared that up. :cool:

They weren't hateful.

Ahh so in other words, they were no less hard on Obama than the Dems are on Romney tonight then, as IHBF was attempting to insinuate. Got it.

I don't remember the RNC calling Obama a murderer, a terrorist, a Nazi.

They weren't hateful.

I don't remember the RNC calling Obama a murderer, a terrorist, a Nazi.

I am sure a few tax returns could clear up any misunderstanding there might be.

Obama is making sure everyone has a chance to succeed!.....

At getting foodstamps and standing in the unemployment line!

What a difference 4 years make!

You're right, Lilly.. The millions on unemployment agree with you!

Obama signed Lilly Ledbetter Act - which Romney still refuses to say whether he would have signed.

General Motors is alive. Osama bin Laden is dead.

Thank you, Mr. President.

Forum List

Back